HHN Hollywood 2010 Speculation

those 2 guys on hhns facebook are fake people and none of the posts they made are real so forget the maze posts about hhn 2010 just like the new black ops trailer "just because they write it down make it the truth"

told you the thing about facebook is anybody can write anything

what are the chances of it being released at midnight

I have a gut feeling its gonna be like around noon IDK why

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go on FB now, he posted something about Horror nights nightmares

i told you! hes making fun of hnn im not going hhn master on him because i dont want to sound stupid

btw what i mean by hhn master is making videos of how angry iam and creating a website of how mad iam

lee ray what is your fb name.

Jordan Archer

i comment on the posts on there alot

i think your thinking about that rude guy im talking about the guy that was talking about the "supposed hhn 2010 mazes"

but dont you think its a coinciense they took down the posts about the "2010 mazes" because what if he actually said the real mazes and they took it down so nobody else would findout becausssse if it were just a random speculation about hhn they wouldnt just take it down for a reason!

i thought it was the same guy? haha

and he also could have deleted it himself...

you guys are just playing in with him just ignore him best advice, its just some stupid little kid with a fake acount or Bansheeman it make no deverence what he says or does or even who he pretends to be some one with the screen name Ruban pretending to be Leo come on just leave it and freakazoid he's not any of us.

on FB someone was saying that Mary was in the Bates mirror room. they said "she was in the mother mirror room in 2008"

Bullshit, It was mother. Besides aside from The Director & Jack, Murdy likes to stay seperate from HHNO; he wouldnt have used BM.

i dunno i just thought it was weird.but whoever that guy is he's been causing a mess on the HHNH FB pagehe's being racist to one of the scareactor allumni on there and he's just being flat out rude to everybody...whoever he is he needs to stophis behavior leads me to believe that he doesnt know crap...just trying to ruin the event for everybody else...

TROLL!

so realy every one should just do themselfs a favor and stay away from HHN's facebook till The Maze release.

I havent checked it in weeks. I hate going on there and reading all the stupid bullshit the GP posts. But I better not get started on that rant.

I have a gut feeling its gonna be like around noon IDK why

I agree, the site is never updated @ midnight, its almost always during the day.

Btw were 3 pages of "spec" on the whole Facebook troll really necessary? I had to weed through 3 pages of crap, please guys dont spam these threads.

Edited by electro_killer

well last year I thought they could of done more but they were working it as a team in 08 plus im in love with pin up girl (im lame I know) so it be awsome if they got another full house

I think if they got a fully devoted house, it could work. But seeing them thrown into HoH was just pathetic.

Scott Slept with his Girl Friend! :blink:

what? ha im confused xD

but Electro is right like always so how bout a "Speculate till Midnight Party"? huh? whos with me?

anywho I just had a thought what if The Strangers are the Icons this year? just guessing

Agreed! (:

I think if they got a fully devoted house, it could work. But seeing them thrown into HoH was just pathetic.

yeah it sad realt that them just walking around was way better then there so called maze

what? ha im confused xD

Agreed! (:

just guessing why he dont like scott lmao

so what then we bust an All nighter?

Im down if everybody else is

so whats everybody's thought on SW returning or RHPS?

Edited by Grindhousehero13