HHN Hollywood 2010 Speculation

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the crazies this past weekend, MEH! Not a great movie, kinda seems like it could translate into a maze but not a great one. Then again I wasnt a big fan of MBV and that was a pretty awesome maze IMO. I think it has the potential to either be amazing or a big FAIL like Quarantine @ KSF. Only time will tell.

This is just sad. We're so wound up on this PR to the point where speculation is just...dead. Almost every day I come here now only one person per day posts something.

As for the betting pool my money's on next week.

Although both were delayed by their own hyped up attractions on either end, they still both delaying a completely new website. They're technically both on the same status right now, using only splash pages.

I don't get the hold up now, wouldn't delaying it for so long just reduce the general public's want to go to the Hollywood event? It's only less than 3 months away and we still have nothing that's finalized to anticipate, it could make them seem a little unreliable to some couldn't it?

Back to event speculation. Since those hints shouldn't be taken seriously (Yes I finally got the message.), I think Psycho will end up in House of Horrors, Wolfman will be in the new location, and there will be a Resident Evil maze in either the lower lot or the Shrek queue.

Back to event speculation. Since those hints shouldn't be taken seriously (Yes I finally got the message.), I think Psycho will end up in House of Horrors, Wolfman will be in the new location, and there will be a Resident Evil maze in either the lower lot or the Shrek queue.

if it is Resident Evil which movie do you think they would use?

if it is Resident Evil which movie do you think they would use?

the new one since i comes out around HHN

that is if were right on that

On a happier note The Short Film Press Release was today and it seems Rob zombie is the judge this year (Note ROb Zombie has nothing to do with the theme before someone jumps that bandwagon)

http://www.horrorsociety.com/2010/07/07/rob-zombie-film-competition/

Edited by Grindhousehero13

Hummm i'm confused, please explain.

Don't know more. Some guy on the FB page mentioned that.

Honestly, with the PR pushed back for sooooo long, I'm starting to lose interest in this year's event. I mean I'll still go, but I'm not as pumped about it knowing that I'll probably be back in school by the time we even know the theme!!! :chainsaw:

If Knotts stole Universal's PR then I think they'd know better than to come out with 3 new measly mazes (although I'm all over Sleepy Hollow Mountain). Or hopefully they stole it, saw how epic it was and decided to revamp their event and get rid of some of their lamer mazes (Cornstalkers, I'm talking to you)

I still think beginning of August. With their event starting in September now, I don't see them waiting any longer than the 7th.

Resident Evil would be cool but as said before on the Vault, I'd love to see it on the game. The movies, I'd be less jazzed about. Nothing about them necessarily make me excited to see to walk through. If I were to walk through Spencer's Mansion though, I'd *cue Lonely Island song* JIZZ IN MY PANTS!

Guys don't know if this has been posted yet, I only checked a couple of pages< but here is an article from the LA Times

http://travel.latime...tudios-ho-7109/

Already been brought up but thanks for refreshing us!

Honestly, I just give up guys. I'm no longer that eager for the PR knowing that it's not going to come (I'm sure) until halfway into August. Why in the world are they pushing it back soooo long!? The fire that has sparked my interest in learning about the event has just been extinguished. I just GIVE UP! <_<

Don't know more. Some guy on the FB page mentioned that.

Honestly, with the PR pushed back for sooooo long, I'm starting to lose interest in this year's event. I mean I'll still go, but I'm not as pumped about it knowing that I'll probably be back in school by the time we even know the theme!!! chainsaw.gif

I have said this many "FACEBOOK IS NOT A RELIABLE SORCE!" everyone on the facebook are mostly like the HHN Twitter are either little kids or someone who jumped on HHN bandwagon last when the facebook so how would they know what happened with a press release, and ask yourself why the f*** would knotts steal (or how for that matter) just to go "Nanner nanner we got your press release!" they obviously did'nt steal any mazes since non are movie mazes, plus if they did they would owe a ton of money to variouse movie studios. These are two proffesional buesiness' not two middle school children fighting over the same girl for one to be messing around with the other is realy unproffrsional and highly unlikely look all the HHN facebook page is for so when someone looks up your page they see you like HHN thats it.

Rant Over

oh and guys dont start crying flood at the first sign of rain this was the question that murdy anserwed a month

@HorrorNights thank you, so u guys will announce the Mazes this week or early next week?

thats not the PR the PR just annouces the over all theme nights times and ticket prices or if there is something big like last year with Rocky Horror the mazes ALWAYS dont get release till late august same goes for Orlando so every one take deep breath and relax.

yes we most likely will when this I cant say but we will get it before august with the teaser site, then the final update is mid to late august

I feel so much better now. I feel sorry for those people on the FB page though; guess they'll be surprised! ;)

Orlando's main site is online so now we just wait our should be up soon

theres is just a teaser site for now

im PRAYING TO GOD we get ours by the end of the week

or early next week at the latest

which if were lucky we will :)

now that im looking more and more at HHN's Past i keep looking at ours in comparison

and damn we need a bit of work done, but i dont mean it in a bad way :)

i honestly cannot WAIT until this year officially starts and we get too see what were working with exactly this year :)

theres is just a teaser site for now

im PRAYING TO GOD we get ours by the end of the week

or early next week at the latest

which if were lucky we will smile.gif

now that im looking more and more at HHN's Past i keep looking at ours in comparison

and damn we need a bit of work done, but i dont mean it in a bad way smile.gif

i honestly cannot WAIT until this year officially starts and we get too see what were working with exactly this year smile.gif

no its thier main site thats get slowly updated