Link to HHN 18's Story - Bloody Mary in Cleaver?

is it true that somewhere in LTC was Bloody Mary's head with a cleaver stuck in it? I think I remember reading something along those lines on the vault a while back...That would be interesting if true, since Mary Agana's body was never found, maybe Mary's murderer sold her body off to the Meetz Meats Company to cover up the crime?

Yes, Bloody Mary was in the scene just before the strobe room.

That poses some interesting possibilities. We know that Dr. Mary Agana became Bloody Mary when her final patient (not, Boris Shuster as many assumed but rather a former boxer and convict named David Gromnall, whatever happened to him, I wonder?) pulled her through her two-way mirror causing her to become fatally lacerated by the shards of glass.

Her evil spirit dwelled in the world behind the reflections of mirrors until it was inadvertently released by the Legendary Truth investigators 50 years later.

We never knew what happened to her body, which mysteriously disappeared.

Mary had made a cryptic comment on one of her first recordings of her patient histories about how the smell of congealed human blood from a severed head reminded her of "the butcher shop". This was never explained, but it would not be too far-fetched to conclude as Mary was from Carey, Ohio that she might have been at the Meetz Meats shop also located there. In fact she may have had a familial connection to Sam Meetz! If Meetz was her relative wouldn't it be logical that hearing of her death he might have claimed the body? And Sam was not the sort of man to let good meat go to waste!

This all fits in neatly with the timeline as well, Mary Agana's death happened in 1958, and Leave It To Cleaver was set in the same time period!

So what would happen to someone who fed off the body and blood of the woman who became Bloody Mary? Would her supernatural essence be transferred partially to them? Is there now someone in or from Carey, Ohio who is posessed with the dark legacy of Bloody Mary just waiting to strike again?

VERY interesting theory Jimmy!

We didn't get the chance to follow through with the whole LT concept, it would be nice if it does return this year to be able to really get involved with it.

Same here hush! It's a dhame the website wasn't archived on horrnights.be with the rest of the HHN 18 website, I'd love a chance to read what info it had. I could never get the password to work at the time.

And Jimmy, I def think your on to something too....I recently checked Mary's logs and the butcher shop mention is too much of a coincidence given the theories....hopefully next year the case, and the fate of Boris will be known finally!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I was a scareactor in the Silver Screams house, and in the Winchester Pub from the Shaun of the Dead scene, the box from Mary's backstory was one of the items sitting on the bar, so obviously the creative team was leaving little nods to things all over the place at last year's event.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So what would happen to someone who fed off the body and blood of the woman who became Bloody Mary? Would her supernatural essence be transferred partially to them? Is there now someone in or from Carey, Ohio who is posessed with the dark legacy of Bloody Mary just waiting to strike again?

I live twenty minutes away from Carey and the only thing interesting there is a Basilica. But other than that, the only thing there is tombstone that, at night, supposedly shows the image of a woman being murdered. The only really interesting places are in Ada, OH and Lima, OH, my hometown. ONU, a university in Ada, is supposedly filled with ghosts of dead students, while Lima has a supposedly haunted Tuberculosis Hospital and one of the supposed original Cry Baby Bridge.

Still I got really excited when I saw the area of Ohio I live in be used in the back story of Blood Mary.

• 6 months later...

Well you know, The UPT was located in Carey, too. So I wouldnt have been surprised to see anything of hers in the Silver Screams house. And LTC...I didn't know that was her head!! Damnit I wish I had been paying better attention!!

Dr. Jimmy raises a good point.....I wonder what would happen if somebody were to....eat.....her. Ick. I bet she didn't taste very good....anyway, I bet some part of her wickedness got passed on....hm....i wonder if we'll be seeing that brought up later on...

Btw does anybody have a picture of this by any chance? I would love to see it.

• 10 years later...