Ideas for Houses (Get Ready to Hate Me)

DocNiktMarr

Also here's a plot idea for the ritual themed creepypasta house. A youtuber who goes by the name of Boris Lugosi have an idea to do all the rituals at a huge abandoned building however once he summoned all the rituals things took a short turn as all the rituals are now backfired and turned against him can he survive this ritual mess?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Also here's a plot idea for the ritual themed creepypasta house. A youtuber who goes by the name of Boris Lugosi have an idea to do all the rituals at a huge abandoned building however once he summoned all the rituals things took a short turn as all the rituals are now backfired and turned against him can he survive this ritual mess?

sounds incredibly good, the monster plot idea i have is that since the experiment subjects are lose they started to evolve to famous monster creepypastas,

• Like 1

Here's a layout of the ritual themed creepypasta house

Facade: A huge abandoned building

Scene 1: Midnight Game

Scene 2: Dark Reflection Ritual

Scene 3: Tomino's Hell

Scene 4: The Forgotten Vending Machine

Scene 5: Three Kings Ritual

Scene 6: 29th Dragon

Scene 7: One-Man Hide and Seek

Scene 8: The Chinatown Well

Scene 9: Channel Infinity (I know it appeared in the lost episode themed creepypasta house idea but it counts as a ritualpasta)

Scene 10: The Game of Knowledge

Scene 11: The First Bank

Scene 12: The Baseball Boy

Scene 13: Hell.exe

Scene 14: Bloody Mary

Scene 15: The Bath Game

Scene 16: The Raven Man Ritual

Scene 17: The One Who Answers

Scene 18: Japanese New Year Ritual

Scene 19: The Stranger Ritual

Scene 20/Finale: A huge abandoned area with the deceased corpse of Boris and scaracters from previous scenes attack/scare guests

Edited by Twilight59

as it's gonna take a while for this to be done here's a sneak peek

Creepypasta - summoned

Location - mib queue

Facade - as you're walking by the queue you notice a large abandoned factory. On the walls someone spray painted a pentagram all over the windows.

Midnight man - you enter into a small hallway. There's a wooden door on the wall. On the floor next to it is a note with “Boris lugosi  “ name on it along with a drop of blood. Suddenly you hear a knock on the door, the door will then open revealing the midnight man letting him scare guests.

Dark reflection ritual - you enter into another hallway. Near the exit to the room is a broken mirror and a sledgehammer. As you exit the room you find yourself in a mirror maze. Behind some mirrors are actually scare actors with multiple glass shards in them.

Tomino’s hell - you enter in a small abandoned room. You hear the lyrics for tomino's hell playing as you see a man vomiting up blood at guests [water].

• Like 1

Just now, themazethinker said:

as it's gonna take a while for this to be done here's a sneak peek

Creepypasta - summoned

Location - mib queue

Facade - as you're walking by the queue you notice a large abandoned factory. On the walls someone spray painted a pentagram all over the windows.

Midnight man - you enter into a small hallway. There's a wooden door on the wall. On the floor next to it is a note with “Boris lugosi  “ name on it along with a drop of blood. Suddenly you hear a knock on the door, the door will then open revealing the midnight man letting him scare guests.

Dark reflection ritual - you enter into another hallway. Near the exit to the room is a broken mirror and a sledgehammer. As you exit the room you find yourself in a mirror maze. Behind some mirrors are actually scare actors with multiple glass shards in them.

Tomino’s hell - you enter in a small abandoned room. You hear the lyrics for tomino's hell playing as you see a man vomiting up blood at guests [water].

Good sneak peak!

YOUTUBE DEAD

Every celebrity with a mail address gets fan mail, and internet celebrities are no different. YouTubers often use this as a way to interact with fans, letting them know that their love is reciprocated. But sometimes mail can have a sinister purpose (am i really going on a tangent about mail for this?), mostly as poison pen letters, ricin, or bombs. One of the monsters at HHN has another idea, though. Sending out a Play Button-shaped gem with a curse to many YouTubers, it aims to bring out the worst of them - dark sides, monsters, and nightmarish ideas that they had become reality, preying on the recipient and replacing them after the kill. For once, YouTube isn't the thing killing its creators.

ROOMS

• Facade: A giant, busted flatscreen computer screen. It alternates between lines, clips that inspired the haunted house, and fan-submitted content (Dr. Jimmy, you can be a star!) while the YouTube DEAD logo is displayed (The YouTube logo but with "DEAD" in a Street Fighter font beneath it). Music from various youtubers is played.
  • The Hall: A hall of portraits. Either gothic haunted house style, or white walls, wood floors, and flickering fluorescent lights that barely light up the place. The portraits are of YouTube Characters featured in the maze, and will turn into a monster form with a scream.
  • Ashens: Stay Fresh Body Bags hang in Stuart's living room. Hiding on either side of the set piece are Noseybonk and Chef Excellence (Bloodied), who attack with knives. Stuart himself is at the setpiece, filming himself reviewing something and cutting it up to show how shoddy it is. And that something is a female Poundland employee.
  • Rhett and Link: Good Mythical Morning studio. Dummies of Rhett and Link are at the table, comatose. Lurking are the Clown Shark, the Tooth Fairy, their zombified selves, and Cotton Candy Randy.
  • Angry Video Game Nerd (Portrait is of Nerd crossly standing with crossed arms, turns into a close up of James Rolfe bloodied, beaten, and screaming): Enter the Nerd's basement, where Nerd is on the top step, shooting at monsters, raising a blue streak, and telling guests to get out. In the basement, between the shelves, are Mr. Hyde, NES Jason, Micheal Myers (with an adapter cord in his eye), and Nerd Freddy. From under the couch, Guitar Guy's skeletal arm reaches out.
  • JonTron: JonTron's "apartment"/studio, decorated for Halloween. The Turducken flies about, and Jon shoots at it. Jacques watches, exchanging banter and insults with Jon. In the closet, who else but the Halloween Icon, Skeleton with a Handgun. ("I've got a BONE to pick with you!")
  • Game Theory: MatPat's living room. Mat has scrawled the walls, floors, couch with bloody writing related to game theories (including such infamous flamingo-ups as "WARIO IS 10FT TALL", "SANS=NESS", and the like). MatPat will appear from a Boohole, bloodied and laughing insanely.
  • JackSepticEye: Jack's apartment, with some Halloween decorations spread about. Jack appears in his bedroom, begging for help before being dragged away by an unseen force. In the recording studio, the only light is a dark green from Sam's tank. Lights go out, Anti appears from a trap door.
  • Markiplier: Mark is casually working on a video in his studio. Behind him, and on the other side of the conga line, Darkiplier stands, threatening to torment the guests and kill Mark. No jumpscares.
  • Game Grumps: The darkened Grumps recording area. Arin is having a freakout that involves a controller thrown through the TV, and Dan is trying to calm him down. Frankenraptor and  Blehnny hide in the dark.
  • TomSka: Before entering the room, guests are greeted by a bloodied victim. Mrs. Johnson will appear behind them, threatening guests, preparing to slash the victim's throat, and occasionally giving the thumbs up and "I Love It!" catchphrase. Then you enter a kitchen, where Tom freaks out because he's dealing with a Baby with a Gun. A baby that shoots at guests, mind you. At the end of the room is the hole, where a hole zombie reaches out.
  • Finale: Guests go through a room where all the walls are showing clips from nightmarish videos from big-name creators, listed here and otherwise. From the walls emerge other YouTuber characters (EX, Chadtronic with Greg's arm ripped off, Hugo with a half-eaten fish head, or Danger Dolan with that freaky sunken-in eyes face from that channel icon).

STUFF FROM THE ORIGINAL IDEA

• Gaming Channels were lumped into one room, with Pewdiepie on a throne. This room featured DanTDM siccing Grimm on guests, Muselk Rocket-jumping to the crowd, Matpat (pretty much in the corner, banging on glass and insanely scrawling theories in blood), Jack with septic eyes in his sockets, and Mark fending off an animatronic.
  • JonTron would just have been an insane Jon in his living room, with a humanoid Jacques and the skeleton.
  • There was going to be a room for the Nostalgia Critic. Cut because of controversy.
  • Mr. Nightmare was going to get a room, a museum of sorts full of windows and doors getting knocked on.
  • MagicOfRahat was going to get a room - Two, even. The first would have Rahat impaled on a spear, while a poltergeist rattled shelves. The second would have guests walk past his car, where a monster was in the front seat.
  • Matthew Santoro would get a room where Matt's smile was turned into a rictus, Hugo escaped his cage, and Eugene barged in on a tank. Rob Dyke would appear, warning guests. Cut because of Matthew's disuse of the clones.
  • Stiltbeast Studios (A YouTube channel where a guy shows you how to make props for haunted houses, mainly, the guy works at a haunt in Texas called Dark Hour) would take you to Allen Hopp's studio, where some of the characters he made will come to life and attack. Allen himself wouldn't appear. Cut due to a lack of updates. (Checked the channel just now - he's been live streaming mask making recently, which is cool! But videos over an hour are a bit too long for me.
  • There wouldn't of been a Game Grumps or a TomSka room.

Now, of course this wouldn't be the say-all end-all. Some YouTubers could decline, thus they'd have to find others to fill their place. But I imagine that the ones who agree would record some lines for usage in the house, let Universal get the makeup crews know what to do to get the faces right, and probably get an opening night ticket. They'd also receive the stone.

Edited by DocNiktMarr
I LOVE IT
  • Like 2

I know your version of the Nostalgia Critic room idea is cut because of controversy but here's my version of the cut room idea you had.

Nostalgia Critic- Guests would enter a room where the Nostalgia Critic would criticize the guests while guests are distracted by this twisted versions of Nostalgia Critic's enemies will hide in the room and pop out to scare guests (Sometimes the Nostalgia Critic might shoot at guests while he still criticizes the guests) 

Edited by Twilight59

22 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

I know your version of the Nostalgia Critic room idea is cut because of controversy but here's my version of the cut room idea you had.

Nostalgia Critic- Guests would enter a room where the Nostalgia Critic would criticize the guests while guests are distracted by this twisted versions of Nostalgia Critic's enemies will hide in the room and pop out to scare guests (Sometimes the Nostalgia Critic might shoot at guests while he still criticizes the guests) 

To be honest, my idea was for other Channel Awesome characters to appear while Critic goes into a freakout, and he'd still fire at guests, but more of a random fire than any actual aiming.

• Like 1

Your idea of the cut room idea sounds good! Also i made a second dream event about Mindfield's return and again features some of your ideas.

By the way on the topic i made and the comment about your representation of my idea and when i mean representation i mean your take on my Adult Swim's Funhouse of Horrors idea doc.

Edited by Twilight59

1 hour ago, Twilight59 said:

Your idea of the cut room idea sounds good! Also i made a second dream event about Mindfield's return and again features some of your ideas.

By the way on the topic i made and the comment about your representation of my idea and when i mean representation i mean your take on my Adult Swim's Funhouse of Horrors idea.

Creepypasta - summoned

Location - mib queue

Facade - as guests walk by the queue they notice a large abandoned factory. On the walls someone spray painted a pentagram all over the windows.

Midnight man - guests enter into a small hallway. There's a wooden door on the wall. On the floor next to it is a note with “Boris lugosi  “ name on it along with a drop of blood. Suddenly guests will hear a knock on the door, the door will then open revealing the midnight man letting him scare guests.

Dark reflection ritual - guests enter into another hallway. Near the exit to the room is a broken mirror and a sledgehammer. As they exit the room they find themself in a mirror maze. Behind some mirrors are actually scare actors with multiple glass shards in them.

Tomino’s hell - guests enter into a small abandoned room. they hear the lyrics for tomino's hell playing as they see a man vomiting up blood at guests [water].

The forgotten vending machine  - guests enter a small alleway now. Here they see a vending machine with no windows. On the floor is a can with red liquid pouring out of it. Suddenly the room will go dark and silent as they exit.

Three kings ritual - guests are now in a basement. they see a chair with a man [ dummy ] on it. Along with him is two mirrors. As they walk by evil doppelgangers of him will pop out from hidden spaces around the room.

29th dragon - guests are now transported to a ship deck. they can hear multiple gunshots and screams coming from outside. All of a sudden multiple tentacles [animatronic] bursts out of a door and try to grab guests.

One man hide and seek - guests are now in a bathroom. they see a small teddy bear floating in the bathtub. All of a sudden the lights will go out as the bathroom door will open, and a man with a teddy bear strangling him will beg for help.

Chinatown well - guests enter into a small store. Here they see a well in the middle of the room. they then here the words “ where has my mother gone?”. All of a sudden a bog hag will come out of the well and attempt to grab guests.

channel ∞ - as guests enter they hear some loud static. Once the sound ends the lights will come on as there in the middle of a twisted town. Up high on the sky is a green full moon. As there distracted a humanoid completely covered in static will pop out between a alleyway.

Game of knowledge - guests enter to a small hallway, here a door will open and a old man will say “it’s your lucky day, i'm gonna help you survive with one tip. Don’t say a demon's name three times. Trust me it will be weird.”

The first bank - guests are now in a bank vault.  Here they find millions of dollars in here. All of a sudden the walls will start to decay [projection] as the building will make creaking noises. All of a sudden a man will come out with a bloody gold bar saying “ IT'S MINE”.

The baseball boy - guests are now in a foggy school playground. As they walk by the swings they notice one swing actually moving, but no ones on it. All of a sudden a kid with a baseball bat will pop out and scream “ I WANT MY BALL BACK!“.

Hell.exe - guests are now in limbo. It seems to be a desert wasteland. Here they find multiple ghostly like beings hiding behind rocks to scare guests. As they exit the room a man with his eyes and ears gone will scream for help.

Bloody mary - guests are now in a office bathroom. Here they find a body of a office worker chopped to pieces for trying the ritual. All of a sudden bloody mary will come out from a mirror and scream.

The bath game - here guests are actually in a home bathroom. Here guests will see the shower still running but no ones in it. Out of nowhere a demonic looking woman will pop out from a wall and growl at guests.

The raven man ritual - guests are now in a small abandoned storage room. they find a man ( dummy ) in a circle of salt. Suddenly a tall half man half bird hybrid swoops down from one crate to another, screeching at guests.

The one who answers - here guests find themself in a bedroom. Here they see a person ( dummy ) sleeping. The ritual seems to be going good until the guests realize one of the doors is open. All of a sudden a demonic like entity will pop out from the closet.

Japanese New Year ritual - guests are now in a forest. they see a campfire ( lighting ) and a fruit basket. they then hear the words “ what would you like to know “. Out of the forest comes a tall demonic looking old man carrying a basket with heads. He will snarl at guests.

The stranger ritual - guests are now in a small hotel room. On the door is the word stranger. Suddenly the door knob will twist and shake as something tries to get in.

The ending ritual - guests find them self back in the abandoned factory but now it's all messed up now.  they see Boris on the floor dead with multiple claw marks on him. Not just that but all of his equipment floating off the ground and forming a pentagram. As guests exit multiple demons from before will come out and scare guests.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

Creepypasta - summoned

Location - mib queue

Facade - as guests walk by the queue they notice a large abandoned factory. On the walls someone spray painted a pentagram all over the windows.

Midnight man - guests enter into a small hallway. There's a wooden door on the wall. On the floor next to it is a note with “Boris lugosi  “ name on it along with a drop of blood. Suddenly guests will hear a knock on the door, the door will then open revealing the midnight man letting him scare guests.

Dark reflection ritual - guests enter into another hallway. Near the exit to the room is a broken mirror and a sledgehammer. As they exit the room they find themself in a mirror maze. Behind some mirrors are actually scare actors with multiple glass shards in them.

Tomino’s hell - guests enter into a small abandoned room. they hear the lyrics for tomino's hell playing as they see a man vomiting up blood at guests [water].

The forgotten vending machine  - guests enter a small alleway now. Here they see a vending machine with no windows. On the floor is a can with red liquid pouring out of it. Suddenly the room will go dark and silent as they exit.

Three kings ritual - guests are now in a basement. they see a chair with a man [ dummy ] on it. Along with him is two mirrors. As they walk by evil doppelgangers of him will pop out from hidden spaces around the room.

29th dragon - guests are now transported to a ship deck. they can hear multiple gunshots and screams coming from outside. All of a sudden multiple tentacles [animatronic] bursts out of a door and try to grab guests.

One man hide and seek - guests are now in a bathroom. they see a small teddy bear floating in the bathtub. All of a sudden the lights will go out as the bathroom door will open, and a man with a teddy bear strangling him will beg for help.

Chinatown well - guests enter into a small store. Here they see a well in the middle of the room. they then here the words “ where has my mother gone?”. All of a sudden a bog hag will come out of the well and attempt to grab guests.

channel ∞ - as guests enter they hear some loud static. Once the sound ends the lights will come on as there in the middle of a twisted town. Up high on the sky is a green full moon. As there distracted a humanoid completely covered in static will pop out between a alleyway.

Game of knowledge - guests enter to a small hallway, here a door will open and a old man will say “it’s your lucky day, i'm gonna help you survive with one tip. Don’t say a demon's name three times. Trust me it will be weird.”

The first bank - guests are now in a bank vault.  Here they find millions of dollars in here. All of a sudden the walls will start to decay [projection] as the building will make creaking noises. All of a sudden a man will come out with a bloody gold bar saying “ IT'S MINE”.

The baseball boy - guests are now in a foggy school playground. As they walk by the swings they notice one swing actually moving, but no ones on it. All of a sudden a kid with a baseball bat will pop out and scream “ I WANT MY BALL BACK!“.

Hell.exe - guests are now in limbo. It seems to be a desert wasteland. Here they find multiple ghostly like beings hiding behind rocks to scare guests. As they exit the room a man with his eyes and ears gone will scream for help.

Bloody mary - guests are now in a office bathroom. Here they find a body of a office worker chopped to pieces for trying the ritual. All of a sudden bloody mary will come out from a mirror and scream.

The bath game - here guests are actually in a home bathroom. Here guests will see the shower still running but no ones in it. Out of nowhere a demonic looking woman will pop out from a wall and growl at guests.

The raven man ritual - guests are now in a small abandoned storage room. they find a man ( dummy ) in a circle of salt. Suddenly a tall half man half bird hybrid swoops down from one crate to another, screeching at guests.

The one who answers - here guests find themself in a bedroom. Here they see a person ( dummy ) sleeping. The ritual seems to be going good until the guests realize one of the doors is open. All of a sudden a demonic like entity will pop out from the closet.

Japanese New Year ritual - guests are now in a forest. they see a campfire ( lighting ) and a fruit basket. they then hear the words “ what would you like to know “. Out of the forest comes a tall demonic looking old man carrying a basket with heads. He will snarl at guests.

The stranger ritual - guests are now in a small hotel room. On the door is the word stranger. Suddenly the door knob will twist and shake as something tries to get in.

The ending ritual - guests find them self back in the abandoned factory but now it's all messed up now.  they see Boris on the floor dead with multiple claw marks on him. Not just that but all of his equipment floating off the ground and forming a pentagram. As guests exit multiple demons from before will come out and scare guests.

Pretty cool there mazethinker!

5 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Pretty cool there mazethinker!

since it's the weekend you wanna do monster creepypasta today?

3 hours ago, DocNiktMarr said:

YOUTUBE DEAD

Every celebrity with a mail address gets fan mail, and internet celebrities are no different. YouTubers often use this as a way to interact with fans, letting them know that their love is reciprocated. But sometimes mail can have a sinister purpose (am i really going on a tangent about mail for this?), mostly as poison pen letters, ricin, or bombs. One of the monsters at HHN has another idea, though. Sending out a Play Button-shaped gem with a curse to many YouTubers, it aims to bring out the worst of them - dark sides, monsters, and nightmarish ideas that they had become reality, preying on the recipient and replacing them after the kill. For once, YouTube isn't the thing killing its creators.

ROOMS

• Facade: A giant, busted flatscreen computer screen. It alternates between lines, clips that inspired the haunted house, and fan-submitted content (Dr. Jimmy, you can be a star!) while the YouTube DEAD logo is displayed (The YouTube logo but with "DEAD" in a Street Fighter font beneath it). Music from various youtubers is played.
  • The Hall: A hall of portraits. Either gothic haunted house style, or white walls, wood floors, and flickering fluorescent lights that barely light up the place. The portraits are of YouTube Characters featured in the maze, and will turn into a monster form with a scream.
  • Ashens: Stay Fresh Body Bags hang in Stuart's living room. Hiding on either side of the set piece are Noseybonk and Chef Excellence (Bloodied), who attack with knives. Stuart himself is at the setpiece, filming himself reviewing something and cutting it up to show how shoddy it is. And that something is a female Poundland employee.
  • Rhett and Link: Good Mythical Morning studio. Dummies of Rhett and Link are at the table, comatose. Lurking are the Clown Shark, the Tooth Fairy, their zombified selves, and Cotton Candy Randy.
  • Angry Video Game Nerd (Portrait is of Nerd crossly standing with crossed arms, turns into a close up of James Rolfe bloodied, beaten, and screaming): Enter the Nerd's basement, where Nerd is on the top step, shooting at monsters, raising a blue streak, and telling guests to get out. In the basement, between the shelves, are Mr. Hyde, NES Jason, Micheal Myers (with an adapter cord in his eye), and Nerd Freddy. From under the couch, Guitar Guy's skeletal arm reaches out.
  • JonTron: JonTron's "apartment"/studio, decorated for Halloween. The Turducken flies about, and Jon shoots at it. Jacques watches, exchanging banter and insults with Jon. In the closet, who else but the Halloween Icon, Skeleton with a Handgun. ("I've got a BONE to pick with you!")
  • Game Theory: MatPat's living room. Mat has scrawled the walls, floors, couch with bloody writing related to game theories (including such infamous flamingo-ups as "WARIO IS 10FT TALL", "SANS=NESS", and the like). MatPat will appear from a Boohole, bloodied and laughing insanely.
  • JackSepticEye: Jack's apartment, with some Halloween decorations spread about. Jack appears in his bedroom, begging for help before being dragged away by an unseen force. In the recording studio, the only light is a dark green from Sam's tank. Lights go out, Anti appears from a trap door.
  • Markiplier: Mark is casually working on a video in his studio. Behind him, and on the other side of the conga line, Darkiplier stands, threatening to torment the guests and kill Mark. No jumpscares.
  • Game Grumps: The darkened Grumps recording area. Arin is having a freakout that involves a controller thrown through the TV, and Dan is trying to calm him down. Frankenraptor and  Blehnny hide in the dark.
  • TomSka: Tom freaks out because he's dealing with a Baby with a Gun. A baby that shoots at guests, mind you. At the end of the room is the hole, where a hole zombie reaches out.
  • Finale: Guests go through a room where all the walls are showing clips from nightmarish videos from big-name creators, listed here and otherwise. From the walls emerge other YouTuber characters (EX, Chadtronic with Greg's arm ripped off, Hugo with a half-eaten fish head, or Danger Dolan with that freaky sunken-in eyes face from that channel icon).

STUFF FROM THE ORIGINAL IDEA

• Gaming Channels were lumped into one room, with Pewdiepie on a throne. This room featured DanTDM siccing Grimm on guests, Muselk Rocket-jumping to the crowd, Matpat (pretty much in the corner, banging on glass and insanely scrawling theories in blood), Jack with septic eyes in his sockets, and Mark fending off an animatronic.
  • JonTron would just have been an insane Jon in his living room, with a humanoid Jacques and the skeleton.
  • There was going to be a room for the Nostalgia Critic. Cut because of controversy.
  • Mr. Nightmare was going to get a room, a museum of sorts full of windows and doors getting knocked on.
  • MagicOfRahat was going to get a room - Two, even. The first would have Rahat impaled on a spear, while a poltergeist rattled shelves. The second would have guests walk past his car, where a monster was in the front seat.
  • Matthew Santoro would get a room where Matt's smile was turned into a rictus, Hugo escaped his cage, and Eugene barged in on a tank. Rob Dyke would appear, warning guests. Cut because of Matthew's disuse of the clones.
  • Stiltbeast Studios (A YouTube channel where a guy shows you how to make props for haunted houses, mainly, the guy works at a haunt in Texas called Dark Hour) would take you to Allen Hopp's studio, where some of the characters he made will come to life and attack. Allen himself wouldn't appear. Cut due to a lack of updates. (Checked the channel just now - he's been live streaming mask making recently, which is cool! But videos over an hour are a bit too long for me.
  • There wouldn't of been a Game Grumps or a TomSka room.

Now, of course this wouldn't be the say-all end-all. Some YouTubers could decline, thus they'd have to find others to fill their place. But I imagine that the ones who agree would record some lines for usage in the house, let Universal get the makeup crews know what to do to get the faces right, and probably get an opening night ticket. They'd also receive the stone.

for the tomska room they should have been the horse with a knife in it 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

since it's the weekend you wanna do monster creepypasta today?

for the tomska room they should have been the horse with a knife in it 

I did consider Mrs. Johnson, but at that point I had gotten to the hole and my post was doing that thing where if you selected another character (say, to put Mrs. Johnson as the introduction to the TomSka room), each character you typed would replace the next one.

...But it's done doing that. Give me a second... fixed!

Edited by DocNiktMarr
THE PROBLEMS OF THE PAST ARE NOTHING TO THE ONES IN THE PRESENT

Yeah sure!

Monster Creepypastas

Facade: Shadowcreek Labs

Scene 1: Subject cell hallway

Scene 2: Forest

Scene 3: Carey Streets

Scene 4: Italian Resturaunt

Scene 5: Carey Sewers

Scene 6: Alleyway

Scene 7: Market Street

Scene 8: Shady Oaks Cemetery

Scene 9: WKNB Studios

Scene 10: Carey Memorial Hospital

Scene 11: Hollywood Drive-In

Scene 12: Carey State Pentitary

Scene 13: Meetz Meats

Scene 14: Carey Police Department

Scene 15: 19 Hemingway Lane

Scene 16/Finale: Carey Skyline

List of Monsters: The Goatman, The Rake, Seedeater, Zalgo, The Thing That Stalks the Fields, The Michigan Dogman, The Thing wearing Mommy's Skin, Slenderman, Funnymouth, BOB, RED (NES Godzilla Creepypasta) and so on.

Edited by Twilight59

11 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Yeah sure!

Monster Creepypastas

Facade: Shadowcreek Labs

Scene 1: Subject cell hallway

Scene 2: Forest

Scene 3: Carey Streets

Scene 4: Italian Resturaunt

Scene 5: Carey Sewers

Scene 6: Alleyway

Scene 7: Market Street

Scene 8: Shady Oaks Cemetery

Scene 9: WKNB Studios

Scene 10: Carey Memorial Hospital

Scene 11: Hollywood Drive-In

Scene 12: Carey State Pentitary

Scene 13: Meetz Meats

Scene 14: Carey Police Department

Scene 15: 19 Hemingway Lane

Scene 16/Finale: Carey Skyline

List of Monsters: The Goatman, The Rake, Seedeater, Zalgo, The Thing That Stalks the Fields, The Michigan Dogman, The Thing wearing Mommy's Skin, Slenderman, Funnymouth, BOB and RED (NES Godzilla Creepypasta)

this is gonna be embarrasing but i kinda need help with this. can you pin point which monster for which room pls?

• Like 1

Well the Goatman, Rake and slenderman could be in the forest scene, Zalgo could be at the Hollywood Drive-in corrupting the films at the Drive-in, Seedeater could be in the Italian Resturaunt and Meetz Meats, Funnymouth could be at the Italian resturaunt licking a person's blood, BOB could rush towards guests at the forest scene, the Michigan Dogman could be at the police station, The Thing wearing Mommy's Skin could be at the street wearing a person's skin, The Rake could be at the Resturaunt eating a person alive on a table, The Thing that stalks the fields could stalk guests before they enter the Cemetery and RED could be at the Carey Skyline roaring at guests. So what do you think of this idea? I tried my best on this.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Well the Goatman, Rake and slenderman could be in the forest scene, Zalgo could be at the Hollywood Drive-in corrupting the films at the Drive-in, Seedeater could be in the Italian Resturaunt and Meetz Meats, Funnymouth could be at the Italian resturaunt licking a person's blood, BOB could rush towards guests at the forest scene, the Michigan Dogman could be at the police station, The Thing wearing Mommy's Skin could be at the street wearing a person's skin, The Rake could be at the Resturaunt eating a person alive on a table, The Thing that stalks the fields could stalk guests before they enter the Cemetery and RED could be at the Carey Skyline roaring at guests. So what do you think of this idea? I tried my best on this.

sounds wonderful man. i was just confused since i suck at doing original ideas sometimes lol. expect the idea soon

• Like 1