HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

2 hours ago, HHNManics said:

Well Insidious is a Hollywood Exclusive and rumored to be our Next Announcement in Early July. I would say like after the 4th. Also don't mean to kill the idea you guys are having but...

Saw will ONLY be based on the New Film Jigsaw. Not a Mashup like 2009.

Sooooo, the maze will pretty much be a preview of what will be in film? The film doesn't release until the event is practically over. The 27th of October I believe.

26 minutes ago, MKDean19 said:

Sooooo, the maze will pretty much be a preview of what will be in film? The film doesn't release until the event is practically over. The 27th of October I believe.

Wouldn't be the first time they did that, heck The Wolfman house in 2009 was based on movie that came out February 2010

11 minutes ago, ScottEdmondson41 said:

Wouldn't be the first time they did that, heck The Wolfman house in 2009 was based on movie that came out February 2010

Yeah, that's true!! I totally forgot about that one!  a The Thing in 2011 didn't release until the middle of October.

12 minutes ago, ScottEdmondson41 said:

I'm assuming we'll get a trailer drop for Jigsaw soon and then hopefully we can see some of the traps and environments they're going to throw us into.

1 hour ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

The 2009 Wolfman house worked out that way bc the film got pushed back months last minute. It think originally it was supposed to be a Halloween time release. 

Haha I remember that house, it got me all excited for a movie that suuuuuucked!  Heres to hoping Jigsaw is better :) 

1 hour ago, themazethinker said:

i've never been to hhn but i always wish i could have went to that house

It was one of my favorite Houses that year (Though Silver Screams was the absolute best that year). It was scary, exciting, and inventive. That being said, it was one of the Houses in which, to get the most out of it, you'd need to get to certain rooms at certain times to see the awesome scenes unfolding: 1) Early on, we see Inspector Abberdine firing a rifle with a great loud gunshot. 2) Midway through, we come across a "Transformation" room. 3) In the final room, we pass by a rock outcropping, and at the right time, the Wolf Man leaps atop it and gives a breathtaking howl.
As UsherBscary notes, it was a great House that got me super- hyped for a then- upcoming movie that ultimately turned out to be a disappointment for me, mainly due to poor writing.
Now then, since I was away on vacation for the first couple weeks of June, a couple Blumhouse- related questions:
1) When was it first more or less confirmed that there would be a Blumhouse House?
2) What Blumhouse properties do you think we'll see in it? I'm thinking probably 'SInister,' since that was a decent movie with some good potential for a House, but wwhat do you all think?

3 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

It was one of my favorite Houses that year (Though Silver Screams was the absolute best that year). It was scary, exciting, and inventive. That being said, it was one of the Houses in which, to get the most out of it, you'd need to get to certain rooms at certain times to see the awesome scenes unfolding: 1) Early on, we see Inspector Abberdine firing a rifle with a great loud gunshot. 2) Midway through, we come across a "Transformation" room. 3) In the final room, we pass by a rock outcropping, and at the right time, the Wolf Man leaps atop it and gives a breathtaking howl.
As UsherBscary notes, it was a great House that got me super- hyped for a then- upcoming movie that ultimately turned out to be a disappointment for me, mainly due to poor writing.
Now then, since I was away on vacation for the first couple weeks of June, a couple Blumhouse- related questions:
1) When was it first more or less confirmed that there would be a Blumhouse House?
2) What Blumhouse properties do you think we'll see in it? I'm thinking probably 'SInister,' since that was a decent movie with some good potential for a House, but wwhat do you all think?

(1) Blumhouse was heavily speculated to be a Hollywood exclusive, but up until like a month ago it was basically confirmed to be shared with Orlando

(2) The properties confirmed by the Ifrit for Orlando's Blumhouse are Insidious, Get Out, and Sinister; but there could be more

2 hours ago, wow said:

(1) Blumhouse was heavily speculated to be a Hollywood exclusive, but up until like a month ago it was basically confirmed to be shared with Orlando

(2) The properties confirmed by the Ifrit for Orlando's Blumhouse are Insidious, Get Out, and Sinister; but there could be more

So Hollywood is getting an Insidious house and a Blumhouse mashup house? And Orlando is only getting the Blumhouse mashup house correct?

One side effect of the lack of announcements is it seems like the forums have been more active than last year and the year before. I've been a lurker here for years but only recently began posting with all the speculation and rumors going around. So if there is any silver lining to the news drought there's that. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MoonKnight said:

So Hollywood is getting an Insidious house and a Blumhouse mashup house? And Orlando is only getting the Blumhouse mashup house correct?

Yes we don't share Insidious but we share Blumhouse Mashup and your guy's Blumhouse Mashup will include Insidious.

Logged in today on my bday hoping for some fresh rumors of changes or confirmations. Oh well. Side note/question: with the rumor of the bayou facede featuring a steamboat, do you think we'll start out in a swamp and move inland? Possibly to a run down shack or plantation 

2 hours ago, Roadkill013 said:

Logged in today on my bday hoping for some fresh rumors of changes or confirmations. Oh well. Side note/question: with the rumor of the bayou facede featuring a steamboat, do you think we'll start out in a swamp and move inland? Possibly to a run down shack or plantation 

Happy Birthday!

I'm hoping for steamboat lair to swamp transition to town/plantation overrun

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Roadkill013 said:

Happy Birthday!

• Like 1

Hold  up, we are getting bayou house along with the coven segment of ahs which takes place In New Orleans. 
 why is that we always get two similar houses?
 2014 we got dust till dawn and Dracula untold. Vampires..
 now we might be getting two Bayou theme houses.

I would if we will noticed the blumhouse changes like we did with scream.

Just now, themazethinker said:

i think blumhouse would look different since the change was before construction started

What do you mean Blumhouse would change? The only scrapped property was the Conjuring

17 minutes ago, littlegreenghouls said:

Hold  up, we are getting bayou house along with the coven segment of ahs which takes place In New Orleans. 

AHS Coven and Bayou of Blood don't share very much in common, aside from a New Orleans location. Coven focuses more on witchcraft and most of the maze section on it will probably be in Madame LaLauries attic. Bayou of Blood is voodoo centric and will most likely features sacrifices and people who practice Voodoo. 

3 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

the original person meant that since blumhouse is replacing conjuring will we notice familiar sets from conjuring like scream. i said no because the change to blumhouse started before construction started

Blumhouse isn't replacing the Conjuring, a Vampire house is. Blumhouse is rumored to be in the MIB Tent, and the Conjuring was supposed to be in one of the Sprung tents

Edited by wow

43 minutes ago, littlegreenghouls said:

And 2013 we had Evil Dead and Cabin In The Woods, both about a cabin in the woods lol. 

• Like 1

I honestly don't see them spending much of the AHS maze inside the Coven season. There is simply not enough "horror" elements they can pull from that season. It's (imo) the weakest season by a long shot. I hope they spend the most time with the Roanoke season because there are so many things they can put into the house. I am SO jealous that USH is getting an entire maze based off that season alone.

The one good thing is that it is going to be the biggest house again. I'm hoping it's even bigger than last years! While last years was big, it didn't feel nearly as long as "Jack Presents 25 Years". That house seemed like it was never going to end which was great because by the time I got near the end, my nerves were shot and any little movement made me jump.  

So what is the latest speculated/leaked list for Orlando? I can't keep up with the posts :)

5 minutes ago, Badge said:

I honestly don't see them spending much of the AHS maze inside the Coven season. There is simply not enough "horror" elements they can pull from that season. It's (imo) the weakest season by a long shot. I hope they spend the most time with the Roanoke season because there are so many things they can put into the house. I am SO jealous that USH is getting an entire maze based off that season alone.

The one good thing is that it is going to be the biggest house again. I'm hoping it's even bigger than last years! While last years was big, it didn't feel nearly as long as "Jack Presents 25 Years". That house seemed like it was never going to end which was great because by the time I got near the end, my nerves were shot and any little movement made me jump.  

That's good because I tried to watch coven and fell asleep. I think I'll just skip that season and go right into Roanoke. Too bad because I like witches.. but Coven seemed more like a teen drama to me.

1 hour ago, Badge said:

Well, it was in SS 19, which is a normal-sized soundstage. Jack Presents and this year's AHS (I think) are in 21, which is the really big one.

Edited by OhHaiInternet95

4 hours ago, Xtine said:

So what is the latest speculated/leaked list for Orlando? I can't keep up with the posts :)

That's good because I tried to watch coven and fell asleep. I think I'll just skip that season and go right into Roanoke. Too bad because I like witches.. but Coven seemed more like a teen drama to me.

Orlando mazes are:

- AHS: Asylum, Coven, Roanoke

- Blumhouse Mashup

- The Shining

- Jigsaw

- Ash vs Evil Dead(Evil Dead 1 & 2)

- Bayou Of Blood

- Gothicombs

- Scarecrow House set in the Dust Bowl

- Vampire maze with Conjuring aesthetics 

I think Coven was a great season of AHS, but it has very little to work with besides LaLaurie's attic and the occasional hell scenes. Personally, I think that if they could make Freak Show scary they could easily make Coven horrifying *I really wish it was just a solo Asylum or Roanoke maze though*

Edited by wow