HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

29 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Backside of a house in a soundstage. Guessing from the taller area which resembles rigging, it's the backside of Gothicombs. 

Take this as you will. 

IMG_0003.PNG

i think they going to do what singapore did to there charachters last year

Edited by timbo8
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, timbo8 said:

i think they going to do what sinapore did to there charachters last year

I like that idea, being in Lady Death then have some of the past icons as the people who do her reckoning.

31 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Backside of a house in a soundstage. Guessing from the taller area which resembles rigging, it's the backside of Gothicombs. 

Take this as you will. 

IMG_0003.PNG

So. What's the question we should be asking? You think they'd really announce another house before an icon?

4 minutes ago, TheLadyGator said:

Is the iPad HHN site view suppose to look different? Because now it says "Your time is deadly close"

And more candles are lit!

yeah they change it intresing so your time proablbley resent us

• Like 1

The fact that they are doing these teases and giving us a website update that increased the number of lit candles makes it seem like they are slowly getting back to the old way of doing the website! A few more years (maybe for 30) and we might have a fully interactive website again!

1 hour ago, wow said:

That idea of the scrapped icons(Voodoo Queen, Nathaniel Crowe, & whoever's going to get an Icon zone) might be true

As soon as I read this my brain came up with "They had to wait and so do you". The icons had to wait for their time, therefore we have to wait for announcements. 

Biggest reach award goes to me! 

• Like 3

I am now leaning toward the answer being in front of us all along. 

Soneone asked who the reaper-like character was on the Twitter account. I replied it was the Iniquitus from 2012. 

They would make sense. Far too much sense. And it could explain the Bigfoot stilts. 

They are sturdier stilts, correct? Would it be harder to pull a person down in them?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, wow said:

That idea of the scrapped icons(Voodoo Queen, Nathaniel Crowe, & whoever's going to get an Icon zone) might be true

Voodoo Queen = Bayou of Blood Maze

Nathaniel Crowe = Field of Screams Reimagined (Dust Bowl) Maze

Lady Death = Festival of the Dead Scare Zone

The Iniquitus = Icon Scare Zone

That leaves out only Cindy and Eddie.

Edited by HHNManics

7 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

Voodoo Queen = Bayou of Blood Maze

Nathaniel Crowe = Field of Screams Reimagined (Dust Bowl) Maze

Lady Death = Festival of the Dead Scare Zone

The Iniquitus = Icon Scare Zone

That leaves out only Cindy and Eddie.

Well technically Cindy & Eddie already had houses, just not events, so I guess that confirms this year is the year of the other unused icons. 

*ik this is a double post but* I'm really glad, if this is true, that they're using the scrapped icons from a majority of the iconless years(22 & 24, idk what year Nathaniel Crowe was planned for but anyways). Bayou of Blood should be a really good house, and the Scarecrow one should be really creepy. Anyone have any info on who the Inquisitus is besides that he was from 22?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, timbo8 said:

Alessandra-Ambrosio-Gets-Sneak-Peek-of-H

you mean these guys

That's the Iniquitus. Well, some of them. 

They released the Legions of Horror in 2012. We have rumored zones that can be linked to 2012 with the rumored Trick R Treat zone, which I feel is more likely trick or treaters aka the Traditionals/Morphans from 2012. 

SciFi zone could easily be seen as linking to the Beasts/Cerebin from 2012. 

Purge can link to the Prisoners/Maschorians. 

Mummy has been rumored on other forums. The Mummy is directly tied to Kerezan. 

That leaves the Vamps/Strengoit and the Warriors/Baccanoids for the Festival of the Dead zone. 

1 minute ago, mystiquephreeq said:

That's the Iniquitus. Well, some of them. 

They released the Legions of Horror in 2012. We have rumored zones that can be linked to 2012 with the rumored Trick R Treat zone, which I feel is more likely trick or treaters aka the Traditionals/Morphans from 2012. 

SciFi zone could easily be seen as linking to the Beasts/Cerebin from 2012. 

Purge can link to the Prisoners/Maschorians. 

Mummy my has been rumored on other forums. The Mummy is directly tied to Kerezan. 

That leaves the Vamps/Strengoit and the Warriors/Baccanoids for the Festival of the Dead zone. 

Well there is a Vampire house so I guess that's the only legion to get a house this year

39 minutes ago, wow said:

Well there is a Vampire house so I guess that's the only legion to get a house this year

Not really. It's quite easy to place various villains, evils, and monsters into the Legions. 

There's, actually, 6 "family" trees for the Legions. Makes it easier to figure out who would go where. 

Saw - Maschorians 

Gothicombs - Kerezan and Cerebin

Deadites - Morphans 

Blumhouse would have a mixture of Legions - Morphans, Maschorians, Baccanoids, Cerebin, Kerezan

Bayou of Blood - Cerebin (edited again because I re downloaded the T.E.S.T app)

Dust Bowl - depends on how they go with it. Baccanoids, Morphans, Cerebins

The Shining - Kerezan, Maschorians, Baccanoids

AHS - every Legion

Link to the family trees:

http://www.hhnyearbook.com/2014/04/hhn-22-descendants-legions-horror/

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Not really. It's quite easy to place various villains, evils, and monsters into the Legions. 

There's, actually, 6 "family" trees for the Legions. Makes it easier to figure out who would go where. 

Saw - Maschorians 

Gothicombs - Kerezan and Cerebin

Deadites - Morphans 

Blumhouse would have a mixture of Legions - Morphans, Maschorians, Baccanoids, Cerebin, Kerezan

Bayou of Blood - Baccanoids (I've been informed they were sorted into Baccs in 2014)

Dust Bowl - depends on how they go with it. Baccanoids, Morphans, Cerebins

The Shining - Kerezan, Maschorians, Baccanoids

AHS - every Legion

Link to the family trees:

http://www.hhnyearbook.com/2014/04/hhn-22-descendants-legions-horror/

Do they usually do this with their houses? *Like on an yearly basis* Or is this a first for them to sort every house into a legion

7 minutes ago, wow said:

Do they usually do this with their houses? *Like on an yearly basis* Or is this a first for them to sort every house into a legion

In 2014, they openly sorted houses into Legions via the app. That was the only year to openly do so. 

The Legions, I believe, were created such a way as to easily sort past, present, and future horrors into them. 

Take the traits of each legion coupled with the Lineages (there's that word I've been looking for) and you can see the tropes and characteristics to sort a monster. 

Thought while I was playing the sorting game: there's many cultures with a festival of the dead. Chinese Double Ninth and Ghost Festivals. Fet Gede in Voudon. 

I like the idea of the forgotten or lost icons getting houses they could all be brought together by a main icon. Maybe use the old line they get stronger when people fear or know them like the Greek gods, the main icon is using the forgotten to make him or herself more powerful. At this point though it almost seems like the people in creative aren't sure what they doing, is that possible? It's June 23rd and it seems there's more confirmation on houses and even zones and no one knows about the icon. Every few days there's a new rumor.

unrelated note I was thinking how cool it would be to bring back the tornado effect from the twister attraction for the scarecrow/dust bowl maze. Not sure how difficult or what would be involved but if the entrance to the maze was stalks or corn and a small dust devil whirlwind in the background that would be an amazing scene setter.