HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

3 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Yeah it's still a vampire house. "Vamp 74" was a case of people not identifying jokes.

I was pretty sure that it was still going to be a Vampire house, I just don't follow the Twitter like I should so i just wanted to make sure. Thanks for clearing it up! Appreciate it. 

• Like 1

Not my mood... I'm in a good mood. Originally I didn't think me and my wife were gonna make it. He just had our second kids the end of March.... no vacation time left... money is a little tight.... but screw it. We aren't missing our favorite thing in life! Kids are staying with Nona and Popi.... So see you guys the second weekend of HHN!!!!!

Now back to speculating.....

• Like 10

1 hour ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

Not my mood... I'm in a good mood. Originally I didn't think me and my wife were gonna make it. He just had our second kids the end of March.... no vacation time left... money is a little tight.... but screw it. We aren't missing our favorite thing in life! Kids are staying with Nona and Popi.... So see you guys the second weekend of HHN!!!!!

Now back to speculating.....

There's not that much to speculate anymore; I guess all that's left is the Icon and when mazes will be announced/what we think will be in said mazes. If I had to guess I'd say the order of announcements is Icon announcement this week, Catacombs/Gothic announcement early July, Blumhouse mid July, Ash vs Evil Dead @ Comic Con(Late July), Saw early August, and Bayou of Blood & Vampire maze mid August

8 hours ago, wow said:

There's not that much to speculate anymore; I guess all that's left is the Icon and when mazes will be announced/what we think will be in said mazes. If I had to guess I'd say the order of announcements is Icon announcement this week, Catacombs/Gothic announcement early July, Blumhouse mid July, Ash vs Evil Dead @ Comic Con(Late July), Saw early August, and Bayou of Blood & Vampire maze mid August

You missed something pretty big.

• Like 1

I just want clarification on the theme...that is a major determining factor for me in how much time I'll be out in the parks. If I can enjoy the SZs and theming along with the shows it won't matter to me if I can't handle half the houses. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, marmoset said:

You missed something pretty big.

Shoot i did forget the Scarecrow maze. How does Orlando usually announce their original mazes? Like do they announce them all in one day or do they announce them individually?

9 minutes ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

are they still saying no pics on the UTH tours?

They didn't mention the picture policy, so I'm going with the info from the website where we can photograph select houses. However they did make a special note about refunds and that you can get a full refund up until 3 days before the tour. 

49 minutes ago, HHN Monster said:

They didn't mention the picture policy, so I'm going with the info from the website where we can photograph select houses. However they did make a special note about refunds and that you can get a full refund up until 3 days before the tour. 

That's what the policy was last year as well. Basically the "select houses" were the originals.

Hopefully they'll open it up a little more this year, but I severely doubt it.

1 hour ago, wow said:

Which houses do you think they're gonna give the Behind the Scenes tours in? My bets are The Shining, AHS, Catacombs/Gothic; and then maybe Blumhouse, Bayou of Blood, and Scarecrow

They usually let the guides pick which houses they do after they get a read on the group, but they tend to stick to six certain ones.

If I had to guess (assuming our guesses for houses and locations are close), I would say AHS, Shining, Bayou, Catacombs, Ash, and either Blumhouse or Saw will be the most common ones seen.

I will say, if Catacombs (or whatever it ends up being called) is similar to Tomb of the Ancients conceptually; then that one can be struck off the list 99% of the time.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, StupidStupidDan said:

They usually let the guides pick which houses they do after they get a read on the group, but they tend to stick to six certain ones.

If I had to guess (assuming our guesses for houses and locations are close), I would say AHS, Shining, Bayou, Catacombs, Ash, and either Blumhouse or Saw will be the most common ones seen.

I will say, if Catacombs (or whatever it ends up being called) is similar to Tomb of the Ancients conceptually; then that one can be struck off the list 99% of the time.

I haven't done a tour before, but I'm going to for my birthday this year. What made Tomb of the Ancients so different that we couldn't tour it? Just curious. 

4 minutes ago, TheLadyGator said:

I haven't done a tour before, but I'm going to for my birthday this year. What made Tomb of the Ancients so different that we couldn't tour it? Just curious. 

Tight spaces and extreme darkness. 

Ive done the tours up until last year. I wouldnt do them without being able to photograph. Hell we would use the tour to get a pic for our year end christmas card! 3 years ina row we had an American Werewolf, a Xenomorph and Jason Voohees on our xmas cards! LOL

Tours are fun but not being able to photograph is kinda shitty especially for the money you fork out to do one.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheLadyGator said:

They told us it was too tight and dark for pictures. But we went in anyway because the group ahead of us was running behind. 

• Like 1