Hollywood Scareactor Locations 2015

Fittings? Like, going to get extra measurements before the season starts for specific roles? 'Cause that's in some other place off property.

Or getting dressed before the night? 'Cause that's in this sexy parking garage.

Well, both. But a parking garage?? It sounds so sexy already, I can't even believe they get away with that. lol

Any tips for rehearsal? I'll be rehearsing for terror tram this Saturday and don't know what to expect.

Last year, I sat in HoH for like 4 hours, waiting for Murdy to tell me things. He then talked for like five mins and moved onto the next group.

We then went through Dracula's maze and went home.

I mean, I was lucky 'cause it was in doors...

But Scott didn't move me from pool (officially), so I have to go to Walking Dead's rehearsal tomorrow. ): Gonna be hot af. But I do get paid for it...

Edited by Kurseddragon

Last year, I sat in HoH for like 4 hours, waiting for Murdy to tell me things. He then talked for like five mins and moved onto the next group.

We then went through Dracula's maze and went home.

I mean, I was lucky 'cause it was in doors...

But Scott didn't move me from pool (officially), so I have to go to Walking Dead's rehearsal tomorrow. ): Gonna be hot af. But I do get paid for it...

I kinda wish I could have stayed in pool for the first week so I could see the mazes on opening night lol.
But lol I'll be doing rehearsal for This is The End this weekend. I can expect the same thing to just sit and talk in the maze for 4 hours?
I dunno why I was under the impression we'd be doing some dry runs in the maze. That's good to know though, I'd feel slightly awkward pretending to be a demon in a T-Shirt and shorts. lol

I kinda wish I could have stayed in pool for the first week so I could see the mazes on opening night lol.But lol I'll be doing rehearsal for This is The End this weekend. I can expect the same thing to just sit and talk in the maze for 4 hours?
I dunno why I was under the impression we'd be doing some dry runs in the maze. That's good to know though, I'd feel slightly awkward pretending to be a demon in a T-Shirt and shorts. lol

Oh, no, you do practice runs out of costume. One set goes through, the other set acts, then switch a few times. But most of it is a lot of downtime. More information given. Basic set up, showing you where you're at. Then Murdy goes to each room individually and tells you what to do.

I'll be in Walking Dead for Preview Night, but I'm supposed to be switching out by opening night. That is if Scott actually follows through. I REALLY hope I do, 'cause BOTH sets I have as a Concrete Walker, I sit in a fucking box. I am the laziest person ever, but this event is the only thing in this entire world I'll ever ask to actually give me something to do.

Edited by Kurseddragon

Oh, no, you do practice runs out of costume. One set goes through, the other set acts, then switch a few times. But most of it is a lot of downtime. More information given. Basic set up, showing you where you're at. Then Murdy goes to each room individually and tells you what to do.

I'll be in Walking Dead for Preview Night, but I'm supposed to be switching out by opening night. That is if Scott actually follows through. I REALLY hope I do, 'cause BOTH sets I have as a Concrete Walker, I sit in a fucking box. I am the laziest person ever, and this event is the only thing in this entire world I'll ever ask to actually give me something to do.

Oh okay I see, that makes a lot more sense.
That'll be cool to see what the layout of the maze is actually going to be.
I'm hoping Devil Demon is a switching role although I don't see how it could be. Maybe you see him more than once.
But I know exactly how that can. I was Hedge Walker last year, I hated it. Lol I just like being seen and having the freedom to hide behind things, bang or hit, etc, etc. You couldn't do that it was boo and skadoo, rinse and repeat. Being in Clowns, I remember the room with the Ice Cream truck. Management didn't care where you hid in the room as long as it was safe, you didn't break character, or create a problem for guests so I found this really sweet hide behind the ice cream truck, at lot of guests were not expecting it as I was the only actor in the room, seeing the obvious door next to the entrance. Good times, good times.

I'll be in Walking Dead for Preview Night, but I'm supposed to be switching out by opening night. That is if Scott actually follows through. I REALLY hope I do, 'cause BOTH sets I have as a Concrete Walker, I sit in a fucking box. I am the laziest person ever, but this event is the only thing in this entire world I'll ever ask to actually give me something to do.

As unenthused as I still am about being in this maze, I have to say that I'm really impressed by the size of it. Our walk-through sets were pretty cool too. My spot is going to be interesting.

As unenthused as I still am about being in this maze, I have to say that I'm really impressed by the size of it. Our walk-through sets were pretty cool too. My spot is going to be interesting.

Yeah, the maze itself is pretty kool. Definitely different than all the other ones. The room I'm in would've been actually really fun, had I been the one scaring and not in a box...

• Like 2

I'll be in Walking Dead for Preview Night, but I'm supposed to be switching out by opening night.

Ahh, I'll keep an eye out for a box person on EP night!

From what I saw for the Terror Tram tonight, I think it could be really cool this year.

I heard there's supposed to be less walking this year? I've no idea what that could mean really, but I am curious.

My rehearsal is tonight and I'm pretty excited for it! With all the construction going on I've been curious as to how everything will be laid out and presented. I'm glad everyone else had a nice time at their rehearsals!

I had mine last night for This is The End.
There were still a lot of elements that were yet to be installed.
But there is this awesome effect that goes on throughout the entire maze. Basically everything reacts to the lighting in some sort of way. Franco's house just has a ton of devastation. There are destroyed elements everywhere and a lot of neat effects with lighting.
I can't wait for you guys to see it. Devil Demons look insane too. :P

Edited by XD005
  • Like 6

So after employee preview I'm a little nervous. My position Involves being a victim of sorts and it didn't go very smoothly. I ended up with bruises all down the side of my leg and my knees scoured in bruises as well as a couple on my arms. I let my superiors know It was too physical during the night, but didn't realize the extent of my injury until now. The 4 other people who share my position where having a similar issue as well. Hopefully it'll get worked out and will be more safe, but if not, what should I do? 

The injuries were mainly a result of the other actors who 'handle' me not following the blocking they gave us. It was like literally being beaten up for an hour straight at a time.

• Like 2

So after employee preview I'm a little nervous. My position Involves being a victim of sorts and it didn't go very smoothly. I ended up with bruises all down the side of my leg and my knees scoured in bruises as well as a couple on my arms. I let my superiors know It was too physical during the night, but didn't realize the extent of my injury until now. The 4 other people who share my position where having a similar issue as well. Hopefully it'll get worked out and will be more safe, but if not, what should I do? 

The injuries were mainly a result of the other actors who 'handle' me not following the blocking they gave us. It was like literally being beaten up for an hour straight at a time.

Wtf, tell the other people then... And if they keep doing it, tell the supervisors they're doing it. 

• Like 1

So I'm in pool now. The Concrete Walker role has been discontinued starting next week (I heard). 

I was in Terror Tram both nights 'cause my life is great. First night I was a bush. I did not do a good job. Sowwy.

Second night, I was a victim; 'cause again, my life is great. However, in the middle of my set while I was scaring people even though I was supposed to be acting like I need help, my supervisor walks and tells me my new prompt is to be a survivor and wanting to purge for revenge. So I went pretty hard. Too hard, 'cause my legs nearly gave out. I was at the War of the Worlds set in a blue striped hoodie with some blood on meh face. I'm tired. I go sleep.

Edited by Kurseddragon
  • Like 1

So I'm in pool now. The Concrete Walker role has been discontinued starting next week (I heard). 

I was in Terror Tram both nights 'cause my life is great. First night I was a bush. I did not do a good job. Sowwy.

Second night, I was a victim; 'cause again, my life is great. However, in the middle of my set while I was scaring people even though I was supposed to be acting like I need help, my supervisor walks and tells me my new prompt is to be a survivor and wanting to purge for revenge. So I went pretty hard. Too hard, 'cause my legs nearly gave out. I was at the War of the Worlds set in a blue striped hoodie with some blood on meh face. I'm tired. I go sleep.

Same thing! I was a victim in bates, and then they basically handed me a machete mid-run and I went nuts running through the crowd terrorizing pwople! Honestly, it was way scarier afterwards and I was having about a million times more fun. I really hope it stays, though I figure some pretty big changes are going on at terror tram right now.

edit: for anyone who walked through tram Saturday night, if you went through after 8/9 when the change happened, I was the guy in bates on the corner with no mask and a machete.

Edited by LetsMakeBiskuts
Who I was

I've been constantly refreshing YouTube for new HHN uploads since I was in an open area for opening weekend which tends to get a bunch of recordings (rather than a pumpkin in a jail cell the third week into the event, or the darkest possible room in House of Horrors in the smallest hallway).

Sadly, after three years of doing this (Well, technically two years since this one just started), I am actually not found in a single video. I mean, I am, but it's usually like half a second, and I didn't do shit in it or something.

I've only found one video of me so far from Terror Tram this year, and again, it's two seconds, and I barely did anything (mostly because it was before the change to purgers). It barely even looks like me. Lol. It's kinda sad. D: It's always good footage, or at least more footage, of people around me. Lol.

Edited by Kurseddragon
  • Like 1

I've been constantly refreshing YouTube for new HHN uploads since I was in an open area for opening weekend which tends to get a bunch of recordings (rather than a pumpkin in a jail cell the third week into the event, or the darkest possible room in House of Horrors in the smallest hallway).

Sadly, after three years of doing this (Well, technically two years since this one just started), I am actually not found in a single video. I mean, I am, but it's usually like half a second, and I didn't do shit in it or something.

I've only found one video of me so far from Terror Tram this year, and again, it's two seconds, and I barely did anything (mostly because it was before the change to purgers). It barely even looks like me. Lol. It's kinda sad. D: It's always good footage, or at least more footage, of people around me. Lol.

I feel the same. I found one where I snuck into the crowd (as the shill) and was right Infront of the camera, but I really want to find one from Saturday after the change because I went all out for the rest of the night and really want to see what it looked like!

I feel the same. I found one where I snuck into the crowd (as the shill) and was right Infront of the camera, but I really want to find one from Saturday after the change because I went all out for the rest of the night and really want to see what it looked like!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy8kY5cB1yo 

Was it this one?

Edit:Nevermind

Edited by Sir2lazyThe2nd