HHN 2015: This Is The End 3D

Grindhousehero13

I'm actually hyped for this maze. Sure it's not scary but why not be excited for something different?

I'm intrigued to see how Hollywood does with their first comedy maze, when we don't have one. Hey, a bright side for angry Hollywooders, we may have lost Scream.

Also, it's supposedly NOT the AC/BS/Clowns 3D, so I sense good things.

Edited by ForeverEvil1

Honestly I like this way better then repeating 95% if Halloween and Gawd damn jabawakeez.

glad to hear they are working with Franco, Rogan and Hill don't know why Hill was the only one rumored. Since the demons are pictured in the video wonder if we are getting some puppets

Edited by Grindhousehero13
  • Like 2

^The GP on Facebook doesn't think it will. They're ecstatic about this! I feel like the Grinch overlooking Whoville waiting to hear the cries of the Whos, only to be disappointed by their joyful singing.

I guess we can look forward to the event becoming more of a giant rave party because I'm sure that's what everyone wants HHN to be apparently.

• Like 3

You connected the dots after the lineup was leaked though right? I feel like it would have been impossible before that because we all would have dismissed TITE if we had made that connection

yeah after the line up came out. But I count this as a win! Most people were too busy speculating about whether or not it's actually coming rather than connecting it to the codename. So I accepted it and connected if. 

Edited by HorrorNightsFan13
  • Like 1