- Michael Cera blowing cocaine into people's faces
- Michael Cera on a lamp pole
- Aziz getting kicked in the face by Kevin Hart
- Emma Watson with an axe
- Drug trip scene
- Cannibals and a horny Channing Tatum
- Liquor Store Scene
- Heaven

I mean, I really do love this movie, so if they are gonna do it, they better do it right!

• Like 1

That would be great, but I just don't see how they'll do half of the things in the movie since Universal tends to cancel anything that a sensitive guest complains about. If Bill and Ted was taken away because of a gay joke, imagine the complaints over drug use, mocking religion, etc. 

• Like 1

I'm having some optimistic hopes for this maze. It will certainly be different, and I gotta admit TitE is one of my favorite movies by this group of actors. But yeah, I'm sure they might have a bit of a tough time with trying not to offend guests, so we'll see. But, if they work with some of the creative minds behind the movie, I'm sure it'll turn out decently. 

That would be great, but I just don't see how they'll do half of the things in the movie since Universal tends to cancel anything that a sensitive guest complains about. If Bill and Ted was taken away because of a gay joke, imagine the complaints over drug use, mocking religion, etc. 

The Heaven scene isn't much mocking religion, I mean, it's just a cartoonish version of it, like the Hell in Mr. Toad's Wild Ride is a cartoonish version of that.

• Like 1

The Heaven scene isn't much mocking religion, I mean, it's just a cartoonish version of it, like the Hell in Mr. Toad's Wild Ride is a cartoonish version of that.

I know, I find it hilarious and don't think anything in that movie was offensive but I'm just trying to think like someone who would go out of their way to complain. Lol 

Well they seem to be alluding to drug use "Tweaked out celebrities" and the whole reasoning for the maze being 3D is to simulate the drug trip scene, but it sounds like they are avoiding direct references, in the snap chat they did not show any of the drugs or booze from the supply check gag

I agree with DTH.

Well I can't think of a way they can reference the hole so I feel we might not see a majority of the celebrity deaths (I can see this where most of the liberties being used throughout the maze) though I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure we'll see.

1. Cera impaled on the light post.

2. Danny's Cannibal Gang and Channing Tate-Yum.

3. Winged Demon (Puppet)

4."All The Drugs"

5. Demon Rape/possessed Hill (though probably thoroughly censored like just demon pressing a SA on a bed)

6. Paul Rudd stepping on a head.

7. "Titty-Fuck" guy's beheaded scene.

8. Bull Demon Puppet (Similar to the wall of walkers from "No Safe Haven)

9. and from what Murdy said a demon with a scared crotch in reference to the giant demon

10. Emma Watson with an Axe.

After that I see more of the liberties and jokes.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I personally believe this maze will be awesome. Without revealing anything, it won't be all sillyness.
There is a certain section of the maze with a lot of insane creatures, environments, and a couple cool effects.
There's a lot of re-used effects but their used pretty creatively.

There is some room for variety with this maze.
You have the streets, the house, and the store. Being such a small maze venue, there isn't much room for more than
three locations anyway. You've got the demons from hell, the exorcist themes, outside in front of the house, etc, etc.

I'm actually really stoked to see how they handle the 3D.

Edited by XD005
  • Like 1

The reused effects, I take it, are the AWiL-style puppets, LA Llorona-style creature effects, and the infamous hoarde that's been in virtually every house last year are what I imagine will be used. 

Im getting a bit excited for this house now. I think I will enjoy it. It looks like they will utilize the venue's potential more this year. 

EDIT: Infamous hoarse scare? How do I keep overlooking this stuff!?

• Like 2

Are Danny's Cannibal gang being used?

I remember John saying he liked the idea of Danny's canibal gang or something to that vain at scare academy so im almost certain we'll see them.

Asfor existing effects things, everything is cleverly repurposed. The hoard effect I remember was going to be utilized as to what I cant remember but I know it wasnt being used as a hoard. Probably a vehicle. I Should probably stop yapping now. Leaking out tiny details and all... 

Edited by XD005