HHN XX Speculation

Mark M.

Well I was out at the park today and they put up a wall at the far end of Disaster que, and after riding the Simpsons ride I peered over at the sprung tent and the door was open and there were a couple of golf carts parked outside of it. Maybe they were working on a house in there? Just letting you guys know :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for my short hand :)

there are two seperate cases. the "USF MEL'S DINER BLD 86" project Case #: SCN2010-00232

and a project called "Simpsons Project" Case #: SCN2010-00255

Also (now that the site is working again)

USF ROOFTOP PYRO INSTALLATION

I don't know if any of this has anything to do with HHN... my guess is probably not. While the EARTHQUAKE one could have been... We would also see soundstages and parade building permits as well.

Ok, I'll kill all this stuff. :) All these are actually related to older submissions. If you look close, they have a master # and/or case description that links back to the original submission. Some as old as 2007 and 2008.

The only thing we have right now is from Chad that construction as begun and Fake Productions is doing it again, which was posted above.

A Simpson's project in the Mel's Diner area? This is probably just an addition of the Simpson's characters to theme-up the area and tie it in to the attraction.

But, what if it is HHN related? Will we actually see a Treehouse of Horror after all? In the Skoolhouse location perhaps?

Dear God, a Treehouse of Horror SZ would be the greatest thing in the history of things. I can just imagine Kang and Kodos eyeing guests hungrily while Homer runs around screaming "It's a cookbook!" I tingle at the very thought.

Ok, I'll kill all this stuff. :) All these are actually related to older submissions. If you look close, they have a master # and/or case description that links back to the original submission. Some as old as 2007 and 2008.

The only thing we have right now is from Chad that construction as begun and Fake Productions is doing it again, which was posted above.

Ah those pesky master #'s. Well I figured it wasn't anyway. I don't understand the process I guess with Orange County. they open up say a Mel's Diner Kitchen overhaul BLD2008-05683 in 2008.... then in January of this month they resubmit plans? I guess you would have to know the project. But that is neither here nor there.

Dear God, a Treehouse of Horror SZ would be the greatest thing in the history of things. I can just imagine Kang and Kodos eyeing guests hungrily while Homer runs around screaming "It's a cookbook!" I tingle at the very thought.

"This is indeed a disturbing universe..."

Egads, that would make my YEAR!!!

Mae

Who says we might houses back? It might be a reunion yr but have original houses for each of the icons.

It just seems like there would be houses coming back, that's all.

I for one would love all original houses.

I just hope Eddie will be there with his own house as he is definitely one of my favorite things about HHN

I have a feeling we might be seeing him somewhere. Maybe not as a main character, though. Like the leader of the Chainsaw Drill Team.

i'll be happy just to have him there, a house would be better though lol, but with no new hostile or movie of that genre coming out except saw 7 i dont see RUN 3 being to likely... a man can hope though lol

Wasn't RUN supposed to be like a game that Eddie and Jack had owned together? If they use that sort of concept rather than be a 'watcher' sort of house (like SAW and Reflections of Fear had been) and make it more like you're the one that's the center of attention, like in standard houses, it could possibly work. Besides, spectator mazes just aren't as effective as the others it just doesn't seem as scary.

Now if RUN could be a maze like that, Eddie could have his chance at a maze.

But... I also see him more like a scarezone type of character, he'd be given more freedom for his chainsaw action then.

From my understanding, RUN was a "game show" where contestant were put into a maze that had psychopaths inside that tried to "kill " you. I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere it was all chain link fence, and some were movable to block paths and stuff.

I don't see them making Eddie a Scare-Actor with the CSDT. He's a "known" icon and I would fear people would want to take pictures with him and clutter up the street. What do you guys think? It'd be kind of like putting Jack out there, you know? *shruggs* But hey, anything's possible, right?

I just wish for them to use both parks again. If they do use the 10-10 house/zone thing, then they are going to NEED IOA open for the evenings, and can you imagine the amount of tickets that can be sold with that amount of space?! It's incredible. Not only that, I know alot of people who like the backstage tours, and stuff like that, I honestly believe that both parks will offer the space, and be able to attract everyone. My dad said he wont go back until they do use both parks again, I just hope that this year they do.

Another thing, I honestly believe that a reunion should take place on the 25th anniversary, and they should design a new character. Something that'll just give us the creeps. Let's see, we've had...past movie characters, Jack, The Storyteller, a random insane guy, Albert, The Director, the four massive ones, Jack again, Bloody Mary, This usher dude, maybe they can do a Christmas thing. Santa has gone bad. Or maybe other irrational fears, such as porcelain dolls and critters that just go bump in the night. A vampire may be a good one to do now, or even Satin himself can make an appearance for once as the STAR, not just some side character on stilts. Just need something fresh

Wasn't RUN supposed to be like a game that Eddie and Jack had owned together? If they use that sort of concept rather than be a 'watcher' sort of house (like SAW and Reflections of Fear had been) and make it more like you're the one that's the center of attention, like in standard houses, it could possibly work. Besides, spectator mazes just aren't as effective as the others it just doesn't seem as scary.

Now if RUN could be a maze like that, Eddie could have his chance at a maze.

But... I also see him more like a scarezone type of character, he'd be given more freedom for his chainsaw action then.

Although many people don't quite agree with me maybe some will here. Eddie (in my opinion) would've been a great icon, seeing that he's a crazed man who was scarred in his childhood. Chasing people with chainsaws, and what not. But I agree with you, the whole Jack & Eddie house seems like a good idea. And spectator houses are ok, but I do agree that you being the one they are after, is the best thing to do, making the audience feel as if they are in the situation themselves. And it'd be pretty cool to have an ACTUAL MAZE at HHN, seeing that they have never had a multidirectional house before (that I know of)

"the crazed guy" wasnt an icon, 04 i believe was and iconless year, though i definitely dont want Eddie and Jack to be in the same house, i also hear a lot that the two park year was one of the first years...

This whole Eddie speculation appears right around the same time every year, no matter which site you go too and year after year it's false. Although Eddie might be involved with this year, he certainly wont be involved mainstream. For all the answers, just look to the added scare zone last year. They did that added scarezone for a reason.