HHN XX Speculation

Mark M.

Hey to everyone,

This is my first post so please give me little leway if its been said before or is a crappy idea but..

i was thinking with the "Arts and Crafts" quote if it lead to anything such as "the dark ARTS" and CRAFTS as in Withcraft (Somtimes known as the craft) ... I dont know just a thought really wish there was some new things to occupy my mind as somone on here already said really quite tired of the usher now... <_<

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MMMU - We don't get current movies every year. It's just these past years we have.

I'd like to see no movie houses at all this year. I'm kinda tired of them. I like houses that you walk into and it's totally new to you.

ok my mistake, ive only followed HHN since RoF, though ive read backstory for most the other years i wasnt speculating nor did i have any knowledge of HHN, but still its been around 4/5 years they done recent movie houses right? why would they stop now?

Hey to everyone,

This is my first post so please give me little leway if its been said before or is a crappy idea but..

i was thinking with the "Arts and Crafts" quote if it lead to anything such as "the dark ARTS" and CRAFTS as in Withcraft (Somtimes known as the craft) ... I dont know just a thought really wish there was some new things to occupy my mind as somone on here already said really quite tired of the usher now... <_<

That's a distinct possibility. Never would have thought of that.

MMMU - We don't get current movies every year. It's just these past years we have.

I'd like to see no movie houses at all this year. I'm kinda tired of them. I like houses that you walk into and it's totally new to you.

I'm with you on this one, I like to walk through the houses and its brand new to me!!! But I have to admit for HHN 17, the Dead Silence house was amazing!! Well actually, all the houses were good except for Jacks house :/

ok my mistake, ive only followed HHN since RoF, though ive read backstory for most the other years i wasnt speculating nor did i have any knowledge of HHN, but still its been around 4/5 years they done recent movie houses right? why would they stop now?

Well they have only really done the movies thing since HHN 17, I believe. The movies do bring more guests to the park so I guess from a business stand point the movies are good, but I do agree with Goo (lol thats a funny name). I want to walk through the house and only know the backstory of it.

Okay, I'm just going to say this... If Universal does include HP in their HHN event, I'll kind of be more willing to go, and see what they've done. They can have vampires, werewolves, trolls, and such roam the grounds, there can even be a haunted house in the castle itself, that'd make me happy, only the haunted house has nothing to do with HP, because I don't see how that would work out. And they need to stop trying to please the public by toning down their scares, and shoo the complainers out. I would like to walk around, and get attacked by bushes again!

As I bought up before, why do you guys and gals think we will have a event full of returning houses? I rather see the icons in a whole new set up. I love certain houses from yrs past but I dont have to experience them again to make me love them anymore. I rather see these icons in a whole new way cause it puts a fresh twist to them and makes them seem new all over again.

Why is everyone thinking that HP is going to be apart of HHN? I think there is no way HP will be with HHN unless it takes place in Islands, which its not this year. It will be at the studios. They wont open up just the HP part, that would be a waste. I SERIOUSLY doubt that HP will be used... :mellow:

Dr. Holmes I am with you, I would like to see HHN XX be a new start, New Houses, New Icons the whole 9 years. I have seen Screamhouse 3 times (no matter what you do same theme) All Night Drive IN (2 times) Scary Tales (3 times)Pshchoscarepy (3 times)

Also Movie Houses are nice, but 1 maybe 2 at an event are fine. Most of you don't seem to Remember when they did the Mummy Houses. Also at 14 they did a House of Wax house that was very similar in themeing to an older House they did called the Museum of Horror.

castle Vampyre Version 1.0 was great Version 2 was crap. I would like to see a Vampire House more modern like Vampyre was the first time around.

I have also seen both versions of Run (first version sucked 2nd much better)

I would Like to see 3 to 4 longer scare zones, Quality over Quantity

Would like to see a Magic show like they used to back in the early days (very dark and twisted)

I would like to see the party atmosphere toned down and a darker atmosphere brought back if you hadn't been before 2002 it is hard to explain.

I don't want to think about Harry Potter at HHN I am sick of hearing about it already and it has not even opened.

I would like to see HHN apply rules to line breakers, smoking in lines, drunks in lines, pictures in houses and other things that take away from the people who come to enjoy the event with out having to deal with IDIOTS.

I would like to see the party atmosphere toned down and a darker atmosphere brought back if you hadn't been before 2002 it is hard to explain.

I don't want to think about Harry Potter at HHN I am sick of hearing about it already and it has not even opened.

I would like to see HHN apply rules to line breakers, smoking in lines, drunks in lines, pictures in houses and other things that take away from the people who come to enjoy the event with out having to deal with IDIOTS.

i agree with all of that

If you look back in history, basically every year almost has had a movie/ movie related house. So it almost expected, for me atleast.

I liked the whole movie concept last year, you know the movie and it is cool having to live the movie, which is what US is suppose to do right, immerse you into the movies.

So if they just brought back movie houses of the past, I would be fine with that, one of my favorite houses was a movie house. Dead silence

Sweet 16 had 3 movie houses. People under the stairs; under construction, all night die in: take 2, and psycho path. 3 of the 7 house were movie.

So maybe for 20 we will have 4 movie houses from the past. That will take care of one past icon for one of the houses can be the directors. If that rumor is correct. I would love to see Dead silence done again. A house for the year of HHN 15 with the terror queen in it would be cool and that would take care of the story teller Icon house, and there were trees heavily intertwined into HHN 15. All-night die in could come back and satisfy ether the director or the Usher.

It’s nice to speculate, but I wish they would start the teaser site at least, or the draws would be cool. It’s only 3 months 28 days till the event starts. Maybe next week we will start seeing something.

I predict we will not see our first HHN 20 stuff for Orlando till HP opens or a week or 2 before, as recourses are pointed at HP that will free up when it gets closer to HP open. Just a theory.

I liked the whole movie concept last year, you know the movie and it is cool having to live the movie, which is what US is suppose to do right, immerse you into the movies.

Right the tag line is "Where you can ride the movies"

I still think that their will be be six houses based off years and two left for new ideas. (be it movies or not)

The six being Jack (incorporating Eddie possibly), Caretaker (incorporating Cindy), Director, Stoyteller/Terra Queen, Bloody Mary, and the Usher.

It doesn't really make since for an anniversary to be all new content. This is backed up by "Shadows of the Past"... That means things will come back. That's why I think last two of the 8 houses will be new content while the other 6 will be a "scrapbook" of 2000 (maybe '07 but they probably wont be using NLC characters in any capacity), '02, '03, '05, '08, and '09.

Edited by JWFearman

Right the tag lineis "Where you can ride the movies"

I still think that their will be be six houses based of years and two left for new ideas. (be it movies or not)

The six being Jack (incorporating Eddie possibly), Caretaker (incorporating Cindy), Director, Stoyteller/Terra Queen, Bloody Mary, and the Usher.

It doesn't really make since for an anniversary to be all new content. This is backed up by "Shadows of the Past"... That means things will come back. That's why I think last two of the 8 houses will be new content while the other 6 will be a "scrapbook" of 2000 (maybe '07 but they probably wont be using NLC characters in any capacity), '02, '03, '05, '08, and '09.

So then with the wild popularity of leave it to cleaver, do you think Fangoria will get the other 2? most people seem to think not but i personally dont think that was a one year thing...

So then with the wild popularity of leave it to cleaver, do you think Fangoria will get the other 2? most people seem to think not but i personally dont think that was a one year thing...

I'd love to see Cleaver come back some day :( I miss my Meetz Meats.

I agree Dead Silence was one great House, It worked perfect and funny it was from a movie that bombed at the box office. in 1998 HHN did 2 houses that ripped on Titanic, SS Fritantic and Fear in First Class very good houses and the best Entrance to a House Of all time. It had to be seen hard to even explain.

We won't see anything on HHN until after WWOHP opens I think.

when does hp open again?

June 18th.

On topic though, I do think we'll see a movie house or two just because the Usher and the Director are movie-related icons. Perhaps not a specific movie house like the Wolfman though, but a mash up like Silver Screams or All-Night Die In. I wouldn't mind if the movie houses pertained to those two icons as such.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Director and the Usher in the same house together, but that's just my two cents.

Woah, The Director and The Usher should not go together in the same house! All Nite Die-In was a way better house than Silver Screams, and The Director is way cooler than The Usher. Thats what I think. :)

Woah, The Director and The Usher should not go together in the same house! All Nite Die-In was a way better house than Silver Screams, and The Director is way cooler than The Usher. Thats what I think. :)

Oh? What if they were in the same house trying to kill each other?

And we were caught in the middle of their nightmare movie war?

Oh? What if they were in the same house trying to kill each other?

And we were caught in the middle of their nightmare movie war?

That would be totally different, and that might make a good house!

Edited by hhnfan16