HHN XX Speculation

Mark M.

and about bloody mary and the queen of Hearts comment, well it is going to be the 20th anniversary for HHN Orlando, but, maybe UH would just do the bloody mary theme for this year?

I think they mean the Hollywood area of the Orlando park, where T23D is... same place they had returning characters in 2006, though no icons back then if I recall... either Mary isn't creepy enough to join the others in an arrival show, or there won't be one this year...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason why we had so many freaking movie theme houses from 06-09 (I think 13 total, I could be wrong) is because a certain former member of A&D loved pop culture.

"Certain former member" was once our best source for information about the event, now that he is only a former member, all he will say is that they are NOT doing the movie houses this year as he had wanted to.

Audition Success!

Some roles have been revealed

Posted by Chad on 7-7-2010 7:33 pm

Share |

Well that was fast, with auditions yesterday it was bound to happen sooner or later. Two roles and locations for scarezones have been outed to the public by some very brave scareactors. Typically scarezones are the last to leak since they can be changed somewhat easily. Did you get a part? Submit it to the Tip Line anonymously. Here is what has leaked so far:

* Con Artist #13 - Mels

* Queen Of Hearts - Hollywood

* UPDATE: Chainsaw #1, Cast A - Hollywood Streets (source: modelmayhem)

* UPDATE: Dead Cheerleader - Hollywood

* UPDATE: Siren #7 - Shrek Street

* More to come in the near future! Sumbit your part here!

I'm currently mobile and received this tip via text message so I'm unsure of the original source

From HHN rumors, some we know some I haven't seen yet.

Im thinking the Greek theme will be bigger then we might expect. so far its looking pretty well rounded in hollywood.

Edited by Cavalry

Hmmm now we know that and about the Queen of Hearts I have a theory...

What if where going to have former characters welcome us to the event and there going to make way for the new era of Darkness. This could be the only spot where we see the past and after that its all new.

Thats an awesome idea for a scare zone despite being done again, i would like it to be the mainframe characters from past years. Although my only problem with the Hollywood SScarezone being a "welcome" zone is the fact that i know my family goes straight down production lane when going in, despite me telling them theres a zone in hollywood so how many people would miss this as ann opening gzone? I think itd be sick if they had this welcome zone around the arch, like where they had the usher, mary, and the doctors, etc.

Thats an awesome idea for a scare zone despite being done again, i would like it to be the mainframe characters from past years. Although my only problem with the Hollywood SScarezone being a "welcome" zone is the fact that i know my family goes straight down production lane when going in, despite me telling them theres a zone in hollywood so how many people would miss this as ann opening gzone? I think itd be sick if they had this welcome zone around the arch, like where they had the usher, mary, and the doctors, etc.

Doctors?

* Con Artist #13 - Mels

* Queen Of Hearts - Hollywood

* UPDATE: Chainsaw #1, Cast A - Hollywood Streets (source: modelmayhem)

* UPDATE: Dead Cheerleader - Hollywood

* UPDATE: Siren #7 - Shrek Street

* More to come in the near future! Sumbit your part here!

This triple confirms what I've heard about the house with the gorgon/Army of Hades rooms.

I am not quite sure if this is the right place to post this, but as the update thread remains locked there is nowhere else I can think of.

Yesterday I posted two new YouTube videos which were called "I Can Haz HHN XX Update Nao Pleez??? PARTS I & II".

I received a response to both of those which simply read "7/10/10".

I do not know if the respondent actually has any real inside information about when an update will occur, but if he is right, then we may have many of our questions answered (and more likely new questions to ponder) this Saturday.

Sirens in the Shrek Streets, wonderful. I foresee Greek Mythology. I can picture it being very eerie area, maybe an old sea-town overrun by Greek monsters?

Nymph costume and song:

(I thought this was particularly good.)

So I see a 2008 complex, with several different themes dominating different areas and houses, and all these themes being tied together.

I really hope anything reunion like is restricted to one house and one scarezone. The rest I would like to see as new material from creative. Also, regarding movie houses, I think 99% of HHN fanboys would rather have creative houses rather than movie properties.

I speculate there will be a few who will not be working HHN whom were cast. LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!

I speculate that being very doubtful. Individuals sending in information (that was available to a multitude of people) to a third party and that third party posting it on the internet, well, doesn't sound too traceable to me.

Those people's jobs are fine.

I speculate there will be a few who will not be working HHN whom were cast. LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!

Yeah, especially the SAs who "anonymously" tipped their roles that have NUMBERS attached to them! Pretty sure that's easy to identify! I could be wrong, since I've never been an SA, but it seems like Con Artist #13 is pretty specific.

I speculate that being very doubtful. Individuals sending in information (that was available to a multitude of people) to a third party and that third party posting it on the internet, well, doesn't sound too traceable to me.

Actually roles are given over the phone, and sometimes there is only 2 of certain characters. It becomes even easier to trace someone when they say i am "such and such #11". :o

Bottom line is, if you are cast, and you then receive a phone call with your role, do not disclose it. It is ok to say "I'm Cast B in Hollywood" but don't post your role until the event starts.

I won't be posting on here very often. But I will say this. Jack is back. And most of the stuff people have said about casting is true.

Thanks for your interest.

*puts gun in throat* say it ain't so, SAY IT AIN'T SO!

i hope you are wrong lol i'm hoping for an all new icon. I know UNI has it in them so...let see it!

Edited by coolkidO

Dr Holmes said:

Hmmm now we know that and about the Queen of Hearts I have a theory...

What if where going to have former characters welcome us to the event and there going to make way for the new era of Darkness. This could be the only spot where we see the past and after that its all new.

Then I said:

That could be a very nice touch; if they do this I hope it's more elaborate than the area in 2006. The banners were neat, but you'd think that if there were going to be fanfare about past events it would be a little more...I don't know, grandiose? I don't know what they could do, other than represent any previous characters in sort of 'mini-zones' (i.e., by year or by house theme) that would culminate in the new, via some sort of gateway. While visualizing this I came up with Norman, The Mummy, Dracula, Frankenstein, The Wolfman, and the Phantom could all be presented by Julian. Then Jack could have a clown/midway mini-zone, Albert and Cindy could share the Skool/Skoolkids and the Gentlemen, and then the 'other' vampires from Castle Vampyr, Blood Masquerade, and Vampyr:Bloodbath could have a spot. Mary, the Terra Queen, and Elsa can have the Scary Tales gang and a myriad of zombies. (Actually, Mary/Terra Queen/Elsa and Albert/Cindy could both use the Skool/Skoolkids and the Scary Tales gang interchangeably...)They could be the length of the sidewalk between 2 light posts, maybe skipping one in between, and decorated with their own 'look'.

Oh, I'm just dreaming out loud. I couldn't figure out how to incorporate 'con-artists' in Mel's, anyway. The only thing I could come up with is that could be Jack's zone and he has lots of carneys (who are pretty much low-ranking con-artists, in the long run). Feel free to take it apart.

Mae

Not when they post something like Shower Paitent #1, That is a specific role, VERY TRACEABLE.

*puts gun in throat* say it ain't so, SAY IT AIN'T SO!

i hope you are wrong lol i'm hoping for an all new icon. I know UNI has it in them so...let see it!

Oh don't get us wrong. There will be new "Activity" at this years Event. But most (not all) oh our past friends will be in attendance. Now I must close my mouth.