Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2015 Event Discussion

Is it possible to use somebody else's pass (with consent of course) to purchase your tickets online to receive the discount? I'd want the tickets to be under my name/the people in my party's name and we'd all use our own different cards. And wouldn't want any issues at front gate. So is that allowed? The pass would be from one of our friends who wouldn't go with us to the event.

Is it possible to use somebody else's pass (with consent of course) to purchase your tickets online to receive the discount? I'd want the tickets to be under my name/the people in my party's name and we'd all use our own different cards. And wouldn't want any issues at front gate. So is that allowed? The pass would be from one of our friends who wouldn't go with us to the event.

I think you can do this. I did it once and I had no problems.

This is how my party did it.

Why is no one posting right now lol?

Not much to post.

k. so I just got my plane tickets for hhn orlando. Not sure what date but I am going

this is the Hollywood thread. It's awesome that you're going to Orlando, I wish I had the opportunity to attend there especially this year. But this is Hollywood Event Discussion, not general Halloween Horror Nights in all 4 parks discussion. 

how do you get plane tickets but don't know what day they are for

I know what day I'm going to orlando, just not to the actual event since I'm doing other stuff in orlando. Just wanted to say that.

this is the Hollywood thread. It's awesome that you're going to Orlando, I wish I had the opportunity to attend there especially this year. But this is Hollywood Event Discussion, not general Halloween Horror Nights in all 4 parks discussion. 

I know, sorry bby :(

Yeah posting kind of dries up around this time of year. Mainly because there's not much more to really talk about except personal experiences of the event and most people have already gone or still haven't gone yet so not much to talk about. 

This. Even on the Orlando section posting is pretty dry.

• Like 1