Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2015 Event Discussion

Whatever PR person takes over the HHN Twitter while Murdy's offline needs to S T O P 

https://mobile.twitter.com/HorrorNights/status/647508987873763329

Update: they just let That one vine guy that got in some trouble a while ago take over the snapchat 

What the hell is wrong with this year I swear. Whoever runs their social media and market needs to die!!!

Edited by Grindhousehero13
  • Like 2

Im telling you wewe need a new marketing team.

I'm at the park now and am looking forward to my first night of HHN! 

If you went through terror tram (and didnt burn it down), I was the guy in the bates motel area with no mask, a greyish t shirt and an axe that was running around near the front of the crushed tram.

my 3rd night of the 3 nights it's been open this year...still in love with it and get new scares each time. Exterminatorz really bumped up their game last night. I was waiting for one of my family members to get there so my mom and I were just sitting on the benches by the big spiders and cages, people watching. It was hilarious! We were sitting around for about an hour and a half (thank god for FOL) and we had so many scare actors coming up and scaring the shit out of us. One naked-mole rat type character got me really good with an awesome suspense scare. If that guy is reading this, AMAZING JOB!!!! 

Oh and I got to meet the one and only JOHN MURDY. I almost had a panic attack I was so excited. He was kind enough to talk with me for a minute and take a picture. He is one amazing guy. Definitely made my year. 

IMG_3376.PNG

• Like 6

Sounds like they're encouraging people to get in the line for tram earlier and it'll probably stay open a bit later than 11 bc of that... But still, I'm super pissed that I'm on tram because it ends earlier now, and they still won't let us going into the park after our shift! 

yeah that's total bs. I don't understand why they would do that

If anything happened early, they would've closed the lines. 'Cause it was SUPER crowded at tram loading. Apparently people couldn't move at the bottom of the escalator, so they just kept bumping into each other at the bottom. Fast and Furious definitely created problems, they're probably gonna cancel it.

If anything happened early, they would've closed the lines. 'Cause it was SUPER crowded at tram loading. Apparently people couldn't move at the bottom of the escalator, so they just kept bumping into each other at the bottom. Fast and Furious definitely created problems, they're probably gonna cancel it.

they told us last night that because of fast and furious, we would be getting about 60% the normal amount of trams per hour because they had to slow it down for fast and furious. I definitely  noticed large gaps between groups when trams would arrive. That probably caused the backup

^It sounds  like Sharp Productions took over their Twitter. 

Sharp Productions used to be my favorite ones who took video. Then they brought those annoying unfunny people back. Then they did it again this year. We want footage, not other people. Also, they didn't even record the opening ceremony!!!What the f*ck?!!!

Edited by Sir2lazyThe2nd
  • Like 5

Sharp Productions used to be my favorite ones who took video. Then they brought those annoying unfunny people back. Then they did it again this year. We want footage, not other people. Also, they didn't even record the opening ceremony!!!What the f*ck?!!!

Sharp Productions went from Best to Worst HHN videos within 1 year, and they seem to be ok with that

• Like 3

ThemeParkHD has pretty good videos in the dark, I think. 

I also believe DeathByIllusion will be posting their videos in November. And I bet their videos look good because they got permission to film in them from corporate. So I imagine there's a lot of cooperation to make sure the scares are all well timed and the lighting looks great.

• Like 3

I also believe DeathByIllusion will be posting their videos in November. And I bet their videos look good because they got permission to film in them from corporate. So I imagine there's a lot of cooperation to make sure the scares are all well timed and the lighting looks great.

Ughhhh Why SharpProductions why???!!!

ThemeParkHD is my go-to for this years event. They have good night vision and low light videos of all the mazes. Once DeathByIllusion uploads the full videos I think his will be great too. Orlando should start letting people upload full walkthroughs once their event is over, too.

• Like 1

Yeah, ThemeParkHD has great maze footage both in nightvision and low light. An' I can imagine DeathByIllusion will have great footage as well once he can upload them. As for Orlando, I do recall reading that they will allow full videos to be uploaded after the event, so we're good there.

Yeah, ThemeParkHD has great maze footage both in nightvision and low light. An' I can imagine DeathByIllusion will have great footage as well once he can upload them. As for Orlando, I do recall reading that they will allow full videos to be uploaded after the event, so we're good there.

Oh. Nobody really did for HHN 24, unless I just missed them or something.