Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2015 Event Discussion

I assure you that it was pure chaos actually going through. Orlando scareactors always seem to look shitty on video, but are great in real life.

The sound design alone sounded like pure chaos. Must be insanity to go through, and especially to work to be in there for hours haha. They'll all go really crazy!

• Like 1

The sound design alone sounded like pure chaos. Must be insanity to go through, and especially to work to be in there for hours haha. They'll all go really crazy!

I'm jealous that Hollywood scareactors always look fantastic on video. Even This Is The End actually looked sorta cool and I like a few of the scenes (The room where it switches from Heaven to Hell and Exorcism of Jonah Hill), and I'm still jealous Orlando didn't get Crimson Peak, despite what's been said about the maze. Your Insidious also looked badass. 

I'm 21 and don't know many of the celebrities either. Lol Don't worry, the celebrities in the pictures must not be THAT famous right? Usually isn't a super famous actor or musician. They're generally B - tier with the exception of the horror stars that have their IP involved with the event that year. 

• Like 1

Properties we could have and share:

• Some show about zombies, what's it's name again? Unless we split and one does FTWD and the other does just TWD. Okay, that's still the same basically (Though Fear would have more human scenes.)
  • Conjuring 2 started filming just this week or past week right? Though I have heard that there's right issues? Either way.
  • IDK

Time to open up the HHN 2016 Spec thread already? Lol

Just to add to this I REALLY hope we get a memorable original next year, something that could be iconic, like Psychoscarepy or Body Collectors (Or Dark Christmas, if we don't get it as Krampus). Also we need to step up our facade game, compared to Orlando. I mean, just look at Insidious! That's like a full sized house!

• Like 3

In an interesting bit of news, Fast and Furious will be open this weekend. I REALLY hope it helps with the crowds. Do you think it will be part of the TT route or a separate thing?

Based on the TT route (if I'm remembering correctly) it will probably be part of it, seeing as you pass by the Fast and Furious building on the way to the main trail. I hope it won't be, but I don't think it makes much sense for it to be just a random little thing for people to choose to do. I don't think it would be popular at all.

• Like 1

Based on the TT route (if I'm remembering correctly) it will probably be part of it, seeing as you pass by the Fast and Furious building on the way to the main trail. I hope it won't be, but I don't think it makes much sense for it to be just a random little thing for people to choose to do. I don't think it would be popular at all.

Well back when it was the mummy tunnel the Terror Tram used to go through it as an ending where whoever was hosting the terror Tram would kill the tour guide (The Director, Jack, Freddy, Jigsaw, Chucky) and you would be sprayed by either blood or Acid. I miss those days. so it's possible.

• Like 1

Well back when it was the mummy tunnel the Terror Tram used to go through it as an ending where whoever was hosting the terror Tram would kill the tour guide (The Director, Jack, Freddy, Jigsaw, Chucky) and you would be sprayed by either blood or Acid. I miss those days. so it's possible.

The story would probably make a lot less sense.

Phew, you survived the Purge! But wait, it's not over yet...

We have to steal some cars first!

Ok now we're done.

• Like 1