HHN 25 Discussion

Quite possibly then. That is the color of Circus Mcgurkus, and I can't really see HHN having such "bright" colors for a house. But that's an assumption on my part.
And since no one has taken the screen-grab yet...

ScreenGrab.JPG

I'm not super savvy on this stuff, can you explain it to me? :)

I'm not super savvy on this stuff, can you explain it to me? :)

I'm not sure what you're asking me to explain.

This is Circus McGurkus in IOA.

2190946165_9c7afd838b_z.jpg?zz=1

It can be seen from the Studios and (most importantly) is fairly close to the soundstage that held TWD. It's actually within 100 yards of the back entrance to the Soundstage with only the Blue Man Group access road and small parking lot between them. It's extremely unlikely Universal would block that road off for a massive external tent.

It's also yellow and orange, which I personally believe is an odd color choice for a HHN facade (based on what we've seen and know about Jack).

It is possible that what you saw is related to HHN. I don't know. I just think there is a lot of evidence that points it not be.

I'm not sure what you're asking me to explain.
This is Circus McGurkus in IOA.

2190946165_9c7afd838b_z.jpg?zz=1

It can be seen from the Studios and (most importantly) is fairly close to the soundstage that held TWD. It's actually within 100 yards of the back entrance to the Soundstage with only the Blue Man Group access road and small parking lot between them. It's extremely unlikely Universal would block that road off for a massive external tent.

It's also yellow and orange, which I personally believe is an odd color choice for a HHN facade (based on what we've seen and know about Jack).

It is possible that what you saw is related to HHN. I don't know. I just think there is a lot of evidence that points it not be.

Sorry Legacy! I meant the screen cap. lol

That doesn't make sense though. The lighting is probably just lighting. if you look at the positioning when they are walking in, there is a sound stage directly in front of them and they are in a dark corridor (like between two SS) where they turn right into a sound stage. Looks like they are going into either 22 or 23. my guess is 23 due to the proximity of the SS in front of them. (22 is about another 500 ft further out)

Regardless, I doubt any of this will amount to anything (may I direct you to the P.S.fiasco and the compound)

But seeing as they don't give us anything to figure out or do, we are reduced to determining which building they are going in to. :rolleyes:

Sorry Legacy! I meant the screen cap. lol

AH! Sorry.

That doesn't make sense though. The lighting is probably just lighting. if you look at the positioning when they are walking in, there is a sound stage directly in front of them and they are in a dark corridor (like between two SS) where they turn right into a sound stage. Looks like they are going into either 22 or 23.

I think they're going in to 22, but I think they may be going into the cast entrance and not the actual house entrance. Give me some time and I'll map out what I'm thinking.

So...

At 0:05 seconds you can see a parking lot in the upper left hand corner (or at the very least a car sitting at the building). There's also only a couple of spots with a corridor that narrow. So, believe it or not... I have a hunch they're not actually in a soundstage with a house. They could, very possibly, be turning in to SS 25.

ScreenGrab2.JPG

• Like 1

You're joking... right?

So what's the deal with the shadow ghost person working security behind the scenes at a sound stage? He seems to stretch at the end.

Yes I am... I would be embarassed to watch that. Maybe Im too old but the whole b-boy thing is so silly. that might be the dumbest thing Ive ever heard of at HHN. A dance troop? at a halloween event? Hollywood, Hollywood... SMH.

• Like 1

Quite possibly then. That is the color of Circus Mcgurkus, and I can't really see HHN having such "bright" colors for a house. But that's an assumption on my part.

ScreenGrab.JPG

At first glance, the way the shadow figure walked, my first thought was Michael Myers, but that, I'm sure, is wishful. 

Ok...I know that someone quite a few comments ago, said the shadow reminded them of Damien from the Omen? I was assuming it was just the mushroom cut type hairstyle of the actor...but now i'm thinking maybe this was done purposely as in...

Insidious_poster.jpg

I was trying to come up with other things this shadowy figure could be...but this is my first guess? plus all the red? anyone else got anything??

In the last carnival Jack unveiled the slashers...now he has a maniac clan...not sure who could be apart or if i'm way off base here...lol!!

• Like 2

Ok...I know that someone quite a few comments ago, said the shadow reminded them of Damien from the Omen? I was assuming it was just the mushroom cut type hairstyle of the actor...but now i'm thinking maybe this was done purposely as in...

Insidious_poster.jpg

I was trying to come up with other things this shadowy figure could be...but this is my first guess? plus all the red? anyone else got anything??

In the last carnival Jack unveiled the slashers...now he has a maniac clan...not sure who could be apart or if i'm way off base here...lol!!Lloyd_Christmas.jpgFinally the house Ive been waiting for!!!!!

I can't be 100% certain and I'm not the HHN Encyclopedia that many here are, but didn't they have a similar viral / found footage / sneaking into HHN early ad in the past?

To my knowledge this sort of thing was done once before. Back in 2009 Bill and Ted snuck into the soundstage for Frankenstein: Creations of the Damned.

At the time they made it sound like the two dudes would sneak into more houses, but they only had the one vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gFwi8-kVKM

Edited by Dr. Jimmy
  • Like 1

To my knowledge this sort of thing was done once before. Back in 2009 Bill and Ted snuck into the soundstage for Frankenstein: Creations of the Damned.

At the time they made it sound like the two dudes would sneak into more houses, but they only had the one vid.

Yup, that's definitely what I was thinking of...just couldn't remember the details :)

They also did it, kind of, with HHN23 and that whole What Evil Has Taken Root story with "PS"

I'm currently in line for Disaster, and I can see a banner in the rafters over RUN.  I'm not sure what it says, and I'm not sure if it's always there. If anyone's interested I took a picture of it.

there is usually a banner back there, but show us what you've got

Ok, here is the banner. It's a bit difficult to see, but it's in the middle.

image.jpg

it looks to be one of the banners that are always there, but if you're still at the parks around 9pm swing back by maybe they'll be testing the lighting/soundtrack again

Disaster_(Universal_Studios_Florida)_queue_01.jpg

• Like 1

I think they went into a SS that doesnt have a house in it.. There was no signs of a House in the video

That's my thinking. What's shown couldn't possibly be the facade to any of the 44 SS houses, or even part of it. It just looks like a section where they store tools and other materials, judging by the ladder. Seems to me this will either be something hyping up an original storyline, or something for Jack's Maniacs, wherever they take that train of thought.

• Like 2

Guest kiwisoup

ScreenGrab.JPG

I kinda got a Freddy's boiler room vibe from this...the first movie did after all start in that location. As someone said before, it didn't have to be the beginning of the house...

tumblr_mokk00WHgw1r2rp2eo1_400.gif

Edited by kiwisoup