HHN 25 Discussion

I'm officially confused by the song talk now. 

Was as the song heard really from Carmina Burana? And which song from the opera?

O Fortuna? Ecce Gratum? There are others. 

I only know one group who has taken songs from Carmina Burana and made them more modern and that's Qntal. Sample of Qntal (I love them, but not very fitting for Run):

sorry for any confusion.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Orff's_O_Fortuna_in_popular_culture

This is the song I was referring to.

• Like 1

I wish lol like an homage to the true fans that come back every year. I ask every day what it is going to be and get nowhere

My mind went to two potentials:

05 Blood Thunder Alley had the screen names of HHN community members on some of the props. 

07 Jack's Carnival page. The game for Scarepy had a page that listed screen names of known HHN community members (if memory serves, some real names were there too). They were listed as inmates of Shadybrook. 

I could see similar homages being used this year. Either on the Jack's Maniacs page or in one of the zones. 

My mind went to two potentials:

05 Blood Thunder Alley had the screen names of HHN community members on some of the props. 

07 Jack's Carnival page. The game for Scarepy had a page that listed screen names of known HHN community members (if memory serves, some real names were there too). They were listed as inmates of Shadybrook. 

I could see similar homages being used this year. Either on the Jack's Maniacs page or in one of the zones. 

don't forget the freight yard in 2004

• Like 1

I agree - rather pointless update.  You would think that after all the complaints about prior year's blog updates that reveal absolutely zilch, they would be a bit more creative.  HHN is competing with HOS for dumbest reveals.  

To me, the social media stuff is getting so lame.  Notice how the scrawlings of the maniacs use #, @, and bit.ly.  

When The Shining eventually gets remade, is Danny boy going to freakin' paint "REDRUM#" on the damn wall?

And who is it exactly who adds scenic music to "found footage"?   <sigh>...

Edited by zombieman
  • Like 4

Hey guys! Not really new to the forum, but I just decided to stop lurking to ask a question. My wife and I just got back from our monthly trip to UO/WDW and I saw some construction when getting in line for Rip Ride Rockit. It was in between the sound stages behind the coaster and was clearly a circus tent. Anyone know anything about this house yet? It looked almost like where TWD was last year. Ish... Wish I would have snagged a pic, but I'm hoping someone else has seen it too.

Hey guys! Not really new to the forum, but I just decided to stop lurking to ask a question. My wife and I just got back from our monthly trip to UO/WDW and I saw some construction when getting in line for Rip Ride Rockit. It was in between the sound stages behind the coaster and was clearly a circus tent. Anyone know anything about this house yet? It looked almost like where TWD was last year. Ish... Wish I would have snagged a pic, but I'm hoping someone else has seen it too.

Circus Tent? Likely Anniversary House.