Halloween Horror Nights - 2015 Construction

You know, I think I may have been there when that guy started filming Halloween.
I remember at scare academy, two dudes walked into the construction of Halloween.
I was too tired to really pay any attention to it. But in either case, that was ridiculous to post that up.
Definitely stealing on so many levels. But there are a lot of neat things in that maze that I'm so stoked for. :D
The whole paranormal thing is gonna be insane.

• Like 1

Anyone else worried that Crimson Peak may not be ready for opening, I mean the facade for this is supposed to be huge, but at this point, only 2 weeks away, there is no sign of anything!

remember the twister facade? The work for that was in the last 2-3 weeks if I remember correctly. And that was a relatively large size facade with a lot of detail. Hopefully they'll get some major work in these next couple weeks. 

Anyone else worried that Crimson Peak may not be ready for opening, I mean the facade for this is supposed to be huge, but at this point, only 2 weeks away, there is no sign of anything!

there's no sign of anything because there will be no facade, didn't want to downsize the mansion so they decided to do nothing at all

Wha? Saw is the Law had a house facade in JP queue. How is that re-hashing a nothing, blank facade like Silent Hill/Evil Dead in the Mummy queue?

Thought  we were on the subject of Black Walls and mazes not being finished my bad...the graveyard scene was a black wall nightmare.

Edited by Grindhousehero13
  • Like 1

So I was at the park yesterday. Couldn't get any good shots, unfortunately, but you've already seen pictures of the Halloween and Insidious facades, I'm sure. So here's the rundown:

Scareazones are mostly just light posts now. The Purge van was located where Exterminatorz is and a Good Guy truck in French Street where Corpz is.

Halloween and Insidious look like they're basically done.

TITE is mostly plywood apparently.

TWD's facade, from a distance, looks like it has some work going on, but certainly not finished.

Crimson Peak and AVP I couldn't see because it was blocked.

Finally, Terror Tram barely has any work done. There's one piece of what looks like a short stage/platform going in where Bates Motel is and some pieces of wood. That's about it.

So yeah, HHN needs to step on it to get stuff done.