Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2015 Speculation

Legal Tender does make a lot of sense. Does that mean the name match clue is the red herring? What does Legal Tender have to do with horror? Time to dig.

Well... One thing had me thinking... The Legal Tender Act:

" (1862). To provide funds to carry on the Civil War, Congress found it necessary to issue fiat money. By the act of 25 February 1862, and by successive acts, the government put into circulation about $450 million of paper money dubbed "greenbacks." These acts did not set aside any specific gold reserve to back the paper issue, nor did they announce any date when greenbacks could be redeemed for hard currency. To insure the negotiability of the new paper currency, Congress declared these notes legal tender in "payment of all taxes, internal duties, excises, debts, and demands of every kind due to the United States, except duties on imports, and of all claims and demands against the United States … and shall also be lawful money and legal tender in payment of all debts, public and private, within the United States."

Found the above here... http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G2-3401802349.html

"The Civil War maintains the highest American casualty total of any conflict. In its first 100 years of existence, over 683,000 Americans lost their lives, with the Civil War accounting for 623,026 of that total (91.2%)."

Sounds like a true American Horror Story to me, but I'll keep looking for other possibilities.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

The word "Tender" can refer to flesh, which could easily apply to any slasher or cannibal story.

You can also be a flesh peddler. A word used to describe theatrical agents. Elsa Mars could be called a flesh peddler.

Then there is the cover of Money (That's What I Want) by The Flying Lizards. They were a Post-Punk band. The song is a a well-known single. There were past band members named Robert and Michael (since I'm still not sure which name is correct).

someone brought this up before I'm shocked that no one remembers but he sated that he was most likely staying on longer then he anticipated because he is having another kid is this his last year? No.... unless that all was a crazy dream I had.

I remember this as well. I was going to bring it up but didn't feel like searching for the tweet, so I'd rather be silent than wrong (if only that were always the case :I )

I remember this as well. I was going to bring it up but didn't feel like searching for the tweet, so I'd rather be silent than wrong (if only that were always the case :I )

This?

Things I'm doing in the HHN off-season. 1) Having another daughter. 2) Buying a minivan. 3) reconsidering how long I'm going to do HHN! LOL

— Horror Nights (@HorrorNights)

November 27, 2014
  • Like 2

Can't spec-u-late any mooooooreeee!

If you stop being such control freaks with what HHN "needs" you'll enjoy the event much more. Really. If you are worried about enjoying the event, just let it go, let it go.

Edited by ferox
  • Like 1

People can make full documentaries out of this stuff Ferox.

I was going to say I would like to see HHN Hollywood produce a documentary on the creative process similar to HHN Orlando's Art of the Scare from the Travel Channel (which not so co-incidentally, was my introduction to the HHN brand) LOL..

Cool. What do you plan to do with that information?

Realize that no matter how crazy it may seem sometimes, this is a Horror Nights fanboard. Give everyone a chance to have some fun and amuse themselves until announcement season.

Also, this code name is a wild goose chase. I'm not really going to put too much thought into this until we get more clues since there's not really enough for us to go on. It could be anything guys.

So wait, if I have unreasonably high expectations for the event and spend more time thinking how it will be better than anybody can imagine....will that mean it will EXCEED my expectations!? EXCELLENT DUDE! *Guitar solo*

• Like 3

If you worry about something, especially something you can't control, you end up enjoying it less. There are scientific studies that support this.

I guess its a good thing im not worrying about it then.

I've enjoyed every year so I don't really see the problem

Edited by Ridesandstuff
  • Like 1

Can't spec-u-late any mooooooreeee!

If you stop being such control freaks with what HHN "needs" you'll enjoy the event much more. Really. If you are worried about enjoying the event, just let it go, let it go.

But HHN does NEED more Chimichangas.......

but thanks for singing Frozen with me!

Let's be honest.... AHS, let alone anything on cable does not directly compete with Walking Dead.

I mean it is fun when we speculate but around the time when things are announced people tend to complain... I get being unhappy with a choice and joking about it hell I've done that but when we start with "This is _____ property fault, cuz _______." we forget Murdy's twitter is not all that personal he is still technically governed by regulations just the same as a twitter for Universal Theme Park, which we forget it is mostly the theme park's twitter. Point? He can't say certain if he personally does not want to do a certain property he can straight out say I don't want to. He is not gonna burn a potential bridge, maybe a future season or something else like the strain that FX owns will work someday. He is gonna give us a general statement. Truth is our opinions and thoughts may help shape a years event but our whines and complaints will not change a year. And no matter what it is not Walking Dead's fault.

• Like 1