HHN 2014: Clowns 3D: Music By Slash

DTH316

Not sure if anyone has heard, but Theme Park Insider had a recent article where John Murdy talked about Clowns 3D, along with The Walking Dead. The horde scare will be turning up in Clowns 3D, this time in the form of a clown car packed with psycho clowns barreling towards you.

It's a great gag, but I think it's being a little overused.

Not sure if anyone has heard, but Theme Park Insider had a recent article where John Murdy talked about Clowns 3D, along with The Walking Dead. The horde scare will be turning up in Clowns 3D, this time in the form of a clown car packed with psycho clowns barreling towards you.

Hmmm.... I read the Behind the Thrills article which stated and showed a picture of the horde in Walking Dead maze. Sounds like they will use that type of scare in multiple mazes.

Edited by AsylumSB

Been dying to say this since I saw the preview footage...

This maze looks like it will SUCK.

Sorry, bold judgmental pre-opinion as always, but it looks just as bright as Black Sabbath.

The sets are literally ACGTH and BS combined with very little differences between them.

I was shocked to see that much stuff re-used. It is maybe 1 tiny step up from a Knotts clown maze.

I'm seriously looking forward to Face Off more than this, as it will be the final time in the HOH.

Sorry, bold judgmental pre-opinion as always, but it looks just as bright as Black Sabbath.

The sets are literally ACGTH and BS combined with very little differences between them.

I was shocked to see that much stuff re-used. It is maybe 1 tiny step up from a Knotts clown maze.

I'm seriously looking forward to Face Off more than this, as it will be the final time in the HOH.

• Like 2

I'm seriously looking forward to Face Off more than this, as it will be the final time in the HOH.I agree. This is my least-anticipated maze with Faceoff. I'm just....flabbergasted at how cheap this is. It's literally a throwaway maze.

I agree. Aside from Faceoff, this is my least-anticipated. I'm baffled at how cheap this is. It's virtually a throwaway maze. This better be the last 3D maze, at least of this kind, that I see at HHN. I don't know why Murdy loves the bright 3D colors so much. If it was more like HoTC's 3D, it wouldn't be so bad. Having the colors THAT bright doesn't even make it realistic. I feel like I'm walking into a freaking cartoon.

Oh yeah, I'm keeping an open mind. I just hope there's a little more "spice" to the other gags used.

Yeah the preview video and pics aren't helping. Hopefully there are some inventive and scary 3D scares that we haven't seen before, but I'm really doubtful at the moment. I'm sure this maze didn't cost very much since they are reusing a lot so that's why adding a 7th maze wasn't that big of a deal when budgeting ...

Yeah the preview video and pics aren't helping. Hopefully there are some inventive and scary 3D scares that we haven't seen before, but I'm really doubtful at the moment. I'm sure this maze didn't cost very much since they are reusing a lot so that's why adding a 7th maze wasn't that big of a deal when budgeting ...

I'm sure that's exactly why we have this maze. Like I said before, this literally looks like a throwaway house.

• Like 1

I really do believe the HHN 3D concept will work great with this maze BUT i think it may be a little too late because we have seen all this 3D stuff for the past few years and we are quite tired of seeing it.

Edited by Doctor Jeffula

Unfortunately the GP have really liked the 3D mazes these last couple of years. Throw in the theme based on clowns and I think this maze is gonna be really well rated so I wouldnt plan on seeing 3D go away anytime soon.

This is true. A lot of people LLLLOOOVVVVVEEEEE the 3D mazes. Plus a lot of people think clowns are scary. I never got why a lot of people have a fear of clowns

• Like 1

HOTC in my opinion was a well done 3D maze. The detail in the sets was the priority, with the 3F being added to disorient you which created some real good scares. Of course the 3D in BS or Goes to Hell is going to be better, but then again the movie quality sets HHN take pride in are gone.

• Like 3

Unfortunately the GP have really liked the 3D mazes these last couple of years. Throw in the theme based on clowns and I think this maze is gonna be really well rated so I wouldnt plan on seeing 3D go away anytime soon.

If we get a Dark Christmas maze next year, I will RAGE if it is in 3D, and it probably will be.

My thoughts exactly. HoTC was well-balanced. The 3D was there to make it trippy and disorienting, but it still felt like a movie-quality set. Black Sabbath and Clowns look more like cartoons than an actual movie.

If we get a Dark Christmas maze next year, I will RAGE if it is in 3D, and it probably will be.

My thoughts exactly. HoTC was well-balanced. The 3D was there to make it trippy and disorienting, but it still felt like a movie-quality set. Black Sabbath and Clowns look more like cartoons than an actual movie.

Please don't jinx it.