HHN 2014: American Werewolf in London

Kurseddragon

So you guys now that one effect in Waterworld were the deacon is shooting the minigun and the rails make sparks like if they were getting shot...Murdy said something like that is going in the nazi scene!

If they're going to have ricochet effects from the bullets, that tells me this maze is going to be CRAZY detailed. It's catching up with AVP being my most-anticipated.

• Like 1

If they're going to have ricochet effects from the bullets, that tells me this maze is going to be CRAZY detailed. It's catching up with AVP being my most-anticipated.

Everyone calm down for a moment. Two words: Evil Dead. Yes, I'm incredibly excited for this maze, but let's hope these ricochet effects aren't just red mist coming out of holes in the wall.

Everyone calm down for a moment. Two words: Evil Dead. Yes, I'm incredibly excited for this maze, but let's hope these ricochet effects aren't just red mist coming out of holes in the wall.

Two Words: John Landis. The fact he's not only allowing this to happen but is saying it's better than what was in Florida completely negates the "Evil Dead Hype" argument.

• Like 3

Two Words: John Landis. The fact he's not only allowing this to happen but is saying it's better than what was in Florida completely negates the "Evil Dead Hype" argument.

Hey, stop interrupting me while I'm trying to bring everyone's expectations down so the experience of going through the maze is even better. lol. Oh my God, I'm so excited for this!

• Like 1

I basically just had a nightmare about this maze sucking. There was I think 2 werewolves in the mazes, one was just the head popping out of a wall and the other was an actual big full one but it was outside the maze as you leave. The majority of the maze was just the nazis and some wolfman costumes. And it was horrible, with everyone coming out stone faced thinking WTF WAS THAT?

Please don't come true lmao

I basically just had a nightmare about this maze sucking. There was I think 2 werewolves in the mazes, one was just the head popping out of a wall and the other was an actual big full one but it was outside the maze as you leave. The majority of the maze was just the nazis and some wolfman costumes. And it was horrible, with everyone coming out stone faced thinking WTF WAS THAT?

Please don't come true lmao

HHN stress dreams. I wish I could say I can't relate.

Having done the maze last year in orlando, im ecstatic about being able experience it again! I have to say, it was def one of the top intense maze I have ever been in. Quite naturally, i am expecting this rendition to be better than orlando's. Those puppets are much larger in person!

Edited by jarmor
  • Like 4