Bayou of Blood

JDW

Hope she didn't quit or something and I hope it was just a night off for her or she was sick or something idk.

She would have been hired as an Equity actor in order to perform the sacrifice, which pays more than simply scaring. If they aren't doing the show, she would have been given the option to quit with no negative consequences. It's possible she bowed out, so unless you see her again it's near impossible to tell.
  • Like 1

if she did quit it would be nice for universal to get a back up actress and dress her up in the costume, at least to have her in the area. she really added to the zone a lot when she was walking and taking pics with guests. It is sad if the original actress left but it would be nice to have someone else be the character

• 2 weeks later...

She would have been hired as an Equity actor in order to perform the sacrifice, which pays more than simply scaring. If they aren't doing the show, she would have been given the option to quit with no negative consequences. It's possible she bowed out, so unless you see her again it's near impossible to tell.

Of course, Equity actors always need work. Unless she was given a job with greatly better pay and/or conditions, I don't think she would have quit as long as it provided steady work for the rest of the month.

That said, I feel like the zone has grown stronger despite losing the show. Initially the zone was essentially all about the show and lacked actors and size, and was barely a detour on the way to the Kidzone houses. While the show is gone, the zone has been expanded, more actors have been added, and they've all gotten into their groove and started scaring well.

• 5 months later...
  • Mark M. changed the title to Bayou of Blood
  • Mark M. unpinned this topic