HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

yeah well.......i don't know about you but I'm old enough to remember when that ride first came out!!! =-/

Yeah my first time I went, BTTF was there and instantly fell in love! That was my childhood! My first time at USH Jurassic Park wasnt even built

Edited by The Riddlers Son
  • Like 1

Yeah my first time I went, BTTF was there and instantly fell in love! That was my childhood! My first time at USH Jurassic Park wasnt even built

Same here i don't think there was much on the lower lot before Jurassic Park was built........maybe just E.T., Backdraft, Special Effects Stage and The Lucy Tribute

Let me add that Backdraft was probably the lamest thing ever

• Like 1

This is your emergency broadcast system announcing the commencement of the annual Purge scarezone. At the siren, all HHN forums will be suspended for 12 hours. Your moderators thank you for your participation.

• Like 6

I loathe the mummy and i miss the E.T. ride

I haven't experienced true heartbreak till i went to Universal Studios around 2007 and E.T. was replaced by The Mummy

I miss everytime E.T. would say... "Bye Tiffany" and I answered "But I'm a boy, I'm not Tiffany" and E.T. would give me an evil look and say "Yes you are!!!!" so much Therapy.

• Like 1

The amount of people who call Parisian Courtyard "Persian Square" is annoying

You think THAT'S annoying? I know someone else who keeps referring to La Llorona as "Los Lloronas" or Slash as "Sinister".

Funny story: I ran into two girls at the Motley Crue/Alice Cooper concert tonight. They noticed my HHN shirt and said that that they were scareactors for two years. They even got to work on the costumes. They went on telling me that they knew the line-up this year. They said that Dracula is coming but AVP is not happening...only in Florida. The big red flag is that they said that there will only be six mazes. Yeah, that's totally false.

Moral of the story: It doesn't matter what they do for HHN; chances are pretty good that the "sources" don't really know what they're talking about. Those girls were a living testament to that. They were nice, but...I knew it was nonsense.

• Like 4

You think THAT'S annoying? I know someone else who keeps referring to La Llorona as "Los Lloronas" or Slash as "Sinister".

Funny story: I ran into two girls at the Motley Crue/Alice Cooper concert tonight. They noticed my HHN shirt and said that that they were scareactors for two years. They even got to work on the costumes. They went on telling me that they knew the line-up this year. They said that Dracula is coming but AVP is not happening...only in Florida. The big red flag is that they said that there will only be six mazes. Yeah, that's totally false.

Moral of the story: It doesn't matter what they do for HHN; chances are pretty good that the "sources" don't really know what they're talking about. Those girls were a living testament to that. They were nice, but...I knew it was nonsense.

I can vouch for this story too.. very mysterious girls who said they both worked for HHN in the past... oh and don't forget how they looked surprised when we mentioned Walking Dead's return..

OFF TOPIC: That concert was so awesome! Alice killed it and it was a fitting "goodbye" for Motley Crue*

*Until they can dance around that Cessation of Touring contract and/or extend the tour... No rock band has ever said farewell tour and meant it.. I should know of all people.. LOL

• Like 2

I was poking around the 2012 spec boards and found the 2011 survey list. If you remember, this was the last year they sent out email surveys.

Since than, Murdy has said "we know what we want" and has nixed the surveys, this year including. You will notice that... that ALL of the IPs from 2012 and 2013, and even 2 from 2014 already are FROM THIS LIST. This may be a good indicator of where to focus our speculation - although the rumored mazes are already on here, but if you wanted to look outside that box, this may help.

The Survey List:

An American Werewolf in London

The Wolfman

Lords of Salem

From Dusk Till Dawn

Evil Dead/Army of Darkness

The Walking Dead

Child's Play (Chucky)

True Blood

Saw

Halloween (Michael Myers)

Killer Klowns from Outer Space

Dawn of the Dead

The Exorcist

Hellraiser

Universal Studios Classic Monsters (Dracula, Frankenstein etc.)

Stephen King Films (IT, The Shining etc.)

Resident Evil

Paranormal Activity

House of 1000 Corpses

Left 4 Dead

Jeepers Creepers

Silent Hill

Insidious

A Nightmare on Elm Street (Freddy Krueger)

Poltergeist

Alien/Aliens

La Llorona

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Biohazard

Friday the 13th (Jason Voorhees)

Trick 'r Treat

Amityville Horror

Hostel

Hatchet

Scream

Psycho