Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

Just taking the quote at face value it seems then that "Nightingales" got canned.

But using the logic I would when taking tests, when there's an option for "none of the above" there's usually a reason. So, nothing probably happened.

nigtingales arent black birds

nigtingales arent black birds

Was thinking of a different bird.

Then again, in the houses last year, according to JDW there were ravens (I didn't see them, but I wasn't looking) which people were equating to Nightingales (if I remember correctly).

Still doesn't change the fact that I think he's implying things got changed around, instead of gotten rid of altogether.

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch

Then again, in the houses last year, according to JDW there were ravens (I didn't see them, but I wasn't looking) which people were equating to Nightingales (if I remember correctly).

Still doesn't change the fact that I think he's implying things got changed around, instead of gotten rid of altogether.

how about crows crows are blackbirds and theere the legends of crows from the movie crow

JDW said they were called crows during his UTH.

Crows are blackbirds as are ravens. Doc's tumblr pic of birds appears to be a flock or more appropriately a murder of crows.

Crows are blackbirds as are ravens. Doc's tumblr pic of birds appears to be a flock or more appropriately a murder of crows.

there are alot myths they could of done with crows if not nixed

Edited by timbo8

Wow... Why did I get the birds wrong TWICE?

I think I should probably lie down because apparently I've come down with a severe case of brain failure.

Yeah, I remember that. Did we ever come to a consensus on that or did we just drop it for something else?

Wow... Why did I get the birds wrong TWICE?

I think I should probably lie down because apparently I've come down with a severe case of brain failure.

Yeah, I remember that. Did we ever come to a consensus on that or did we just drop it for something else?

people thought the birds were nigtingales

The thing about the birds and the way it was phrased makes me think something was moved or slightly altered but kept the same

your right maybe alterd really means the movie birds which had crows or black birds like this scene or i could be wrong

Edited by timbo8

I agree with mystiquephreeq. That looks like a cane head. Anyone have a pic of jacks cane from 2010?

It seems Cassie is bound to the cane. Probably how it gets its power? The souls of those enslaved.

But who's restitution? Jack back from the lamp or Odd fellow's revenge?

I agree with mystiquephreeq. That looks like a cane head. Anyone have a pic of jacks cane from 2010?

It seems Cassie is bound to the cane. Probably how it gets its power? The souls of those enslaved.

I dont know maybe we get another who am I from her or maybe we see cc at hhn to find out

I looked and couldn't really find a good image of the cane.

Jack_the_clown_hhn_10_by_razor_paws-d319

From... What little can be seen from this it seems to me that CC's picture is fairly accurate.

Edit: Better photos:

5016347599_cf5e62ee227.jpg

5016346743_b4211c1fe5_z.jpg

I'd say this is definitely what we were supposed to make a connection to.

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch

I looked and couldn't really find a good image of the cane.

Jack_the_clown_hhn_10_by_razor_paws-d319

From... What little can be seen from this it seems to me that CC's picture is fairly accurate.

Edit: Better photos:

5016347599_cf5e62ee227.jpg

5016346743_b4211c1fe5_z.jpg

I'd say this is definitely what we were supposed to make a connection to.

So cc want revenge for the dr oddfellow or is waiting for him to come back I think she is a gypsy witch

No announcement today. :(

Although, Mr. Aiello did acknowledge the anniversary on FB.

Is it sad that I might stay up til midnight, just to make sure?

I think they would've announced that they'd be announcing the first house already lol. But that doesn't mean the house isn't still being made imo.