Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

Another interesting thing to note about the use of a Nine Inch Nails song in the clue, Universal has used the song "Ghosts 1-8" by NIN in the Saws 'n' Steam house as well as the scarezone.

Perhaps Chance is the Icon this year and the backstory is her trying to frankenstein Jack together and bring him back from the dead?

Jack isn't dead fear has him in the lantern or maybe he has his soul Edited by timbo8

I know everyone keeps bringing up AHS. I honestly don't see it happening based on how they handled negotians last year.

Nothing is ever certain, money talks, and people change their views but they were very specific that they wanted scenes that just can't happen at HHN and were unwilling to work with universal.

Most likely since the other show will be Bill and Ted.

which makes sense since one of the clues from cc is about clowns or clownz also dr jimmy posted today cassilda clue on his tumblur with the quote i wear no mask

here someting intresing i found

Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.

Stranger: Indeed?

Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.

Stranger: I wear no mask.

king in yellow quote
Edited by timbo8

Musical Theater Performer Audition - Tuesday, June 3rd and Sunday, June 8th - Universal Orlando® is seeking Male and Female Musical Theater Performers for the Rocky Horror Picture Show TributeTM. Please prepare 16 bars of a pop or rock song for the audition. Callbacks are required for select candidates on Monday evening, June 9th. Candidates must be available for rehearsals from August 25th - September 18th and for all Halloween Horror Nights® performance dates: 9/19, 9/20, 9/25 - 9/28, 10/2 - 10/5, 10/9 - 10/12, 10/15 - 10/19, 10/22 - 10/26 and 10/29 - 11/1.

I've gotten to where I don't even care. At one time I wanted a cool horror variety act... But reusing the same thing over and over works too I just wont watch it.
  • Like 1

I've gotten to where I don't even care. At one time I wanted a cool horror variety act... But reusing the same thing over and over works too I just wont watch it.

good thing i wont be there florida to far from me i live in illinois

Edited by timbo8

which makes sense since one of the clues from cc is about clowns or clownz also dr jimmy posted today cassilda clue on his tumblur with the quote i wear no mask

here someting intresing i found

Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.

Stranger: Indeed?

Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.

Stranger: I wear no mask.

king in yellow quote

When I first heard Dr. Jimmy clue #1 Masquerade, the initial vision I had in my mind was of the short story from Edgar Allen Poe called Mask of the Red Death. Apparently, The King in Yellow is also similiar to this (never read it). So the question is... is this an original house/scare zone, or does it possibly have a connection to the movie Halloween. Michael Myers does show up when people get dressed up for the holiday and he does kill pretty much everyone in his path.

When I first heard Dr. Jimmy clue #1 Masquerade, the initial vision I had in my mind was of the short story from Edgar Allen Poe called Mask of the Red Death.

Which isn't completely out of line. That story inspired the Phantom's costume for the Masquerade scene in the musical

Just wanted to mention something:

NIN mentioning "broken machine(s)" (as seen in the clue) is not relegated to just "Happiness in slavery."

In "Gave up" on the same album ("Broken") this theme appears again in the lyrics "still cannot fix this broken machine."

I think the one for "Happiness in slavery" probably means more, but in the interest of getting all of the information out, I thought this could be relevant.

Here's the information on both songs:

http://www.ninwiki.com/Gave_Up

http://www.ninwiki.com/Happiness_In_Slavery_%28song%29

When I first heard Dr. Jimmy clue #1 Masquerade, the initial vision I had in my mind was of the short story from Edgar Allen Poe called Mask of the Red Death. Apparently, The King in Yellow is also similiar to this (never read it). So the question is... is this an original house/scare zone, or does it possibly have a connection to the movie Halloween. Michael Myers does show up when people get dressed up for the holiday and he does kill pretty much everyone in his path.

When I hear masquerade, for some reason my mind immediately jumped to Romeo and Juliet. Though I don't think that could ever make an appearance at HHN...well, Macbeth's kinda scary. Potions brewed from dismembered animal and human remains, hoards of weird dancing kids...If anything that could inspire some aspects of a maze.

But really, I'd love a carnival maze to be perfectly honest. It sounds...intriguing. Especially after having to deal with Kings Island CarnEvil all these years... <_<

oh my god have any of you heard vampire:the masquade game

Happiness in Slavery: your ghoul, Heather. Although her "happiness" is purely artificial and beyond her control. The Blood Bond is a quasi-mystical connection forged from the moment she took her first drink of your blood, and is akin to passive mind control. This is why you'll notice her "loyalty" is almost pathological in nature, and gets more and more obsessive the more blood you feed her over time.

i think we hhn orlando getting vampire :the masquade as the video game ip this year

Edited by timbo8

oh my god have any of you heard vampire:the masquade game

Happiness in Slavery: your ghoul, Heather. Although her "happiness" is purely artificial and beyond her control. The Blood Bond is a quasi-mystical connection forged from the moment she took her first drink of your blood, and is akin to passive mind control. This is why you'll notice her "loyalty" is almost pathological in nature, and gets more and more obsessive the more blood you feed her over time.

i think we hhn orlando getting vampire :the masquade as the video game ip this year

While that's an excellent game, we already have "Vampyre." Also using tvtropes for our clues is kind of... A stretch.

(Vampyre if you don't know is, from what I remember, heavily based on the game series).

Another variation of the Mask of the Red Death and the King in Yellow is another short story by Poe called Hop-Frog. If you look at the last Cassi clue, one of the person's eyes kinda looks like that of a frog, another like a red demon (possible Red Death reference?) and a bright yellow/gold nose possibly in tribute to the King in Yellow. I know I might be reaching, but seems to be quite a coincidence.

He is made to look like a clown using mainly the 3 designs. You obviously know who else was originally a clown when a child...

Michael Myers

Also... The gears in the background look like gears from a watch. Flesh caught in a broken machine (or time). Death just straps on another mask and calls it a day.

A quote from Dr. Loomis, "Death has come to your little town".

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

While that's an excellent game, we already have "Vampyre." Also using tvtropes for our clues is kind of... A stretch.

(Vampyre if you don't know is, from what I remember, heavily based on the game series).

look at this though Camilla put a and r after the m that spells camarilla: a group of unofficial or private advisers to a person of authority, especially a group much given tointrigues and secret plots.

wasnt there a camarilla clan in vampire:the masquade as well

also i wear no mask fits the masquade clue also becuase in vampire:the masquade In White Wolf Game Studio's Vampire: The Masquerade books and role-playing games vampires are staunch creatures ruled by tradition passed on for millennia. These traditions over time shaped a form of society broken into three separate sects, each with their own laws and traditions. Generally, the laws vary with the sects as well as the philosophies held by the sects leading to conflict.

and think about Janurary clue where dr jimmy drink red liquid also dr jimmy masquade clue fit tis he not talking wering mask and goiing to a part he means a Masquerade society