Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

Anybody else getting a bioshock/saws n' steam vibe from that image?

Those cogs in the background, the overuse of gold and a few other elements are kind of steam punk-ish.

Plus, happiness in slavery?

"Would you kindly?"

"A man chooses. A slave obeys."

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch

Those cogs in the background, the overuse of gold and a few other elements are kind of steam punk-ish.

"Would you kindly?"

Make sense our video game ip this year he does look like the villien in the game

Make sense our video game ip this year he does look like the villien in the game

"Would you kindly?"

Make sense our video game ip this year he does look like the villien in the game would some get kindly get rid of my other post for me Edited by timbo8

CF_zps0fcdbea1.png

This is what I got so far

Looks steam punk with the gears in the background. Saw's and Steam 2?

All i found on Google is this quote from a nine inch nail song- "just some flesh caught in this big broken machine" this is similar to what the jumbled up picture said. This led me to a very creepy messed up music video of that song. I don't recommend watching it haha extremely graphic but could make for a good maze.

Edited by Ande

Which villain in Bioshock does he look like exactly, i'm not a gamer & i'm trying to find images to connect to Bioshock.

He looks like a disfigured atlas to me? I could be wrong though

Edited by timbo8

Yeah white skin. Big round nose?

the clue itself hints at clowns.

"Dare to wear a foolish clown face" full quote.

Coupled with the NIN reference it seems like this bozo is a steampunk/diselpunk/industrial clown.

In my mind, the mask/costume this guy has on is nothing like the ones used in Bioshock. He probably would have been thrown out of their masquerade party for something that weak. He isn't really deformed like a splicer would be. If you take away the eye implant, his flesh isn't really deformed at all.

In my mind, the mask/costume this guy has on is nothing like the ones used in Bioshock. He probably would have been thrown out of their masquerade party for something that weak. He isn't really deformed like a splicer would be. If you take away the eye implant, his flesh isn't really deformed at all.

Then clown scarezone

The very same.

Although for Hollywood, its basically every year

And by "Clownz" I mean, Clownz modified to be a steam-punk type of thing.

it could go with jack send in the clowns that the one person said Edited by timbo8

Not that this has to do with horror, but when I first saw the picture it kinda reminded me of this guy...

http://cultspark.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Road-Warrior-Wez.jpg

Have we figured out all 10 of Dr. Jimmy's performances yet. There are 5 missing from the Dr. Jimmy's Cryptic Performance topic link.

1. Masquerade (Phantom of the Opera)

2. You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile (Annie)

3. New Orleans (Simpsons)

4. Three Little Maids from School (The Mikado)

5. I Want to be Rainbow High (Evita)

6. Stars (Les Miserables)

7. Home (The Wiz)

8. Always Look on the Bright Side of Life (Monty Python - Life of Bryan)

9. Kiddy-Widdy-Winkies (The Child Catcher - Chiddy Chiddy Bang Bang)

10. Heart (Damn Yankees)

Edited by ThNdIzNiR
  • Like 1

Another interesting thing to note about the use of a Nine Inch Nails song in the clue, Universal has used the song "Ghosts 1-8" by NIN in the Saws 'n' Steam house as well as the scarezone.

Perhaps Chance is the Icon this year and the backstory is her trying to frankenstein Jack together and bring him back from the dead?

• Like 1