Halloween Horror Nights 2014 Wishful Thinking & Pre Speculation

I think the biggest problem is the fact that the movies mostly take place in a jungle and in relative daylight. Even with the reasonable creative choice of having it take place at night, a halfway decent jungle would be very expensive and difficult to pull off. Not to mention how expensive a decent looking Predator costume would be.

The cost/benefit analysis doesn't really add up. Even if it did, there's one character (albeit a terrifying character) in one setting. There'd be no way to pull of the invisibility cloak effect either.

• Like 1

Too much of a drop off in awareness for Predator 2. Otherwise you're left with mostly jungle scenes.

Isn't awareness from the original film just enough? I mean everyone knows who "Predator" is right? At 4 years old, I saw the classic and it still holds my favorite film today.

In a soundstage it could work. Yes, it would be expensive but would be like the best maze HHNH's ever done or any ones ever done. And a Predator costume would really be expensive? I think the cloak effect would work with some kind of small 3D screen or something.

I would prefer just 3 mazes at HHN with Predator being one of them if it would need that trouble to get though it.

Edited by StraightEdge

F*ck! I would so buy that if I was rich lol but damn! Imagine Murdy trying to get like 20 of those for a maze but with different masks, equipment, color, body, detail for each one and even trying to get the Predator mandibles to move on some. The costumes alone would be like over $100,000.

But on a more serious note, awareness needs to be deeper than "heard of it" to justify maze money and time. Think about how many movies you know of but don't really care about.

Like Hatchet. Most of you know about that movie, but most of you (myself included) would be less than thrilled at the announcement.

Ugh no I'm very much into video games but I know for a fact that the silent hill franchise isn't that popular!

Citation for the fact? It's one of the very few video games to get a recent movie adaptation and the first video game series to get a maze at HHN. The franchise started in 1999 and is still thriving today.

Edited by ferox
  • Like 4