Halloween Horror Nights 2014 Wishful Thinking & Pre Speculation

HHNO would do REC a lot better with a Soundstage.
Clearly, don't know why that's being brought up since the majority of the film(s) take place in confined places; a tent wouldn't retract from it at all, especially not in the metro sets location.

I thought Quarantine was great at Knotts. it suffered from the usual cheap Knotts effects but I loved it. The first scene with the dummy crashing down and the strobe going off was great while it worked. I'm sure Uni would do it better, but I don't know if it'd be better enough to warrant seeing it again at another Haunt's major theme park in So Cal.

I thought Quarantine was great at Knotts. it suffered from the usual cheap Knotts effects but I loved it. The first scene with the dummy crashing down and the strobe going off was great while it worked. I'm sure Uni would do it better, but I don't know if it'd be better enough to warrant seeing it again at another Haunt's major theme park in So Cal.

Something about it just seemed off. I agree though when you first enter the lobby that was a very effective use of the dummy.

Clearly, don't know why that's being brought up since the majority of the film(s) take place in confined places; a tent wouldn't retract from it at all, especially not in the metro sets location.
A soundstage would able to make the main lobby in the apartments and penthouse very realistic as where the tent ques are too confined for the wide spaces. Sure the metro set location could do it but I'd very much rather see it in a SS.

A soundstage would able to make the main lobby in the apartments and penthouse very realistic as where the tent ques are too confined for the wide spaces. Sure the metro set location could do it but I'd very much rather see it in a SS.

The lobby isn't that big in Quarantine and really small in REC. I've been to both Hollywood and Orlando. When it comes to smaller sets you really can't tell the difference...

Knotts did very well with The Grudge in my opinion. It fell apart in the latter-half of the house when it started to get weird with the giant eyeballs but for the most part it was very well made.

The backlot sets would be the best facade for a quarantine/REC attraction. Was watching it earlier and I'm surprised it never hit me

I think REC 3 had better sets but too bad about awareness we would just end up with Quarantine

REALLY? REALLY? really?

thought the Lobby was cool I hated that maze!

A movie series that would be awesome but due to awarness I doubt we would see it unless Bloody Disgusting would partener up is V/H/S

IF MURDY WAS A REAL MAN HE WOULD DO A LIVING DEAD AT MANCHESTER MORGUE MAZE.

The awareness is there! It's on youtube! That's a really really popular website.

But serious question. Ignoring all of the issues with timing and all of that, does TrT or AWIL have better awareness? I would say that they both have the lowest awareness of any movie that begins to stand a chance, so it's hard to say one or the other.

Edited by ferox

VHS would be a horrrrrrible maze! Even both movies combined would make for a sucky maze. It also has less awareness than TrT. TrT would happen first. Luckily :)

Also why I said if it was not for the awareness thing. But Horrible maze? Take very small libirties and you can make it work.

*Spoilers Y'all*

Have the facade be this like wall of TV screens and moniters playing either static or clips from the movie walk in start with the main house from the first movie have one of the thieves watching TV freaking out as a distraction and scare comes from another thiefe walk into a room based off of the first clip with the succubus eating a dude in a motel room have a dude whimpering in the corner exited into the parking lot where you see a dude screaming for help and bungge scare from the fully transformed Succubus, walk into the next motel room where a projection of static cover the motel windows as if you are being fast foward enter the motel room from the next clip you enter and on the bed is a man with his throat slit tries to beg for help as a scantly clad woman sits over him mocking her dieing husband, (Water Gag) then out of the bathroom door the scare comes from the masked lesbian lover who swings her knife at you on a trigger scare then you enter a transition room where long strips of VHS film hangs from above the room is dark and flashes of white lights is all that lights the way but you hear the sound of rewinding and fast forwording and key quotes from the last two clips such as "Did you delete it?" and "I Like You" then you enter a dark appatrment where a girl is knocked out on a table and a guy is cutting her open and pulls out an alien fetus shoving it in your face scrims of glowing little alien children fade in and out of your veiw, the room itself goes in and out of a greenish glow as if night vision is being turned on and off as you walk by a door it slams itself open and an alien child runs in for the scare. then you enter another transition, a hallway where the wall to your right is playing the scene from the clip you just exited then it flickers off then to your left a clip from the "Eye" clip from part 2 begins to play as you enter the next room where you enter a bathroom where a guy is trying to rip out his own eye with a razor yelling and screaming (water gag pt 2) and image of a girl and man appears in the mirrior (Used by the pepper ghost trick) then you enter his bedroom where a figure appears and dissapears under the sheets in the bed as another ghost (the man in his underwear) jumps out for the scare..... note I can go on but Im falling asleep lol.

I kind of want to see a Parnormal Activiy maze, It sounds interesting. Would it really be that bland? 5 films and the spin off film to use for maze material. Having a camera in each room of the maze.

Even Scooby Doo and the Mystery Machine Franchise would work better as a maze than what we have with Paranormal Activity.

• Like 4