HHN 23 Discussion

I, however, will disappear before tonight because honestly EP is a terrible indicator to how things will be and I want to go into the houses fresh on Friday without people telling me how horrible the wait was, how it rained and no scareactors were out in the streets all night, and how gags failed to work.

• Like 2

It's all preference. Kidzone lets you have quicker access to Walking Dead or Llorona. Then you could just wait for Afterlife to open up.

I would think that I would be better off starting at the front of the park and going clockwise. Since that's where the majority of people head from the main gate, I should be able to stay ahead of the crowds at least for the first 3 houses or so. If you start with Walking Dead and Llorna, the lines will already be built up by the time you get back to the front of the park.

Since I'm not going until next weekend, I guess I'll wait and see what I hear about crowd patterns and wait times from the people who are going this weekend.

I know some houses will open early for SaS and others will sometimes not open until after 6:00. Does anyone know the opening times of the houses?

• Like 1

Guest kiwisoup

Lewd, raucous, billigerent, drunken, or otherwise unsavory, over the top, behavior.

Last stat I heard on it I believe was an average of 80 people each year.

Really? Surprising. I figured more scare-actors would quit because people walking through the houses acted this way...not be fired for doing it themselves :-X

Found this old text on my phone from the 64646 house time service! It's Insane how long the waits were! I hope it's better this year :D

"Wait Times as of 9:30PM: Silent Hill 100mn; Gothic 90mn; Dead End 120mn; House of Horrors 90mn; Walking Dead 150mn; Alice Cooper 75mn; Penn & Teller 100mn"

Edited by Ande

According to multiple people I'm seeing on Twitter, the reviews are pretty positive. My sister and her friends went tonight. They said they loved The Walking Dead house theme wise but thought Cabin in the Woods was the most intense. The houses I haven't heard much about are Evil Dead and AfterLife. I hear the streets are much better than last year. I heard someone say there is a 'walker bomb', a truck that drops off walkers in the street. Will be interesting to hear what others on here have to say about the event.

Indeed ED was all that. Definitely a house to go through more than once.

Afterlife was truly a mindF! Mike was so right about it being much like in-between.

La Llornia was awesome. Very tight narrow house. Lol so catacombs and forsaken. I kept pointing and saying hey that was in forsaken and that too.

If you love the game your going to be in heaven. The sets are wide! I was under the impression their would be more monsters and less zombies. Though I felt there was a bit too many zombies. The pause room is exactly what you think. Nothing more and nothing less. It is a short maze. I do believe in time the monsters will work on their timing and maybe a fix here and there. Leon and Nemesis were awesome looking.

• Like 1

I will answer any questions you might have on the houses and the streets.

Certain streets are well done and others will have to adjust in time. As for the houses, there all solid. Yes, even that train one is ok.

Don't know if you noticed but Last night they had Andrea or... "Generic Blonde Zombie" over at the campsite!

I did see a female running around with a weapon but could not get a clear view of her. She moved too quick.

When they said street experiences they were not lying. I had something in NY that happen in front of my group that made us stop and cheer.

what happened? haha and how amazing was that "scaremony" type of opening! I was dead xD

I did see a female running around with a weapon but could not get a clear view of her. She moved too quick.

When they said street experiences they were not lying. I had something in NY that happen in front of my group that made us stop and cheer.

That being said, does each SZ have some interesting event that occurs every so often that we should be keeping our eyes out for? I have three nights there, but I want to make sure I experience everything possible so I would like to know about any and all special SZ events.

not attempting to read anything but.. I'm very surprised that not only did many people make it through all the house but that all houses, for the most part, are getting great reviews. That is the first time in a lng time I've heard of EP going off so well. Sounds like a great year. :)

• Like 4

I won't say what happen in front of me in NY. That will have to be a surprise. I did hear about how near the Tank there was a some sort of "scene" that happens. From what I saw I would say no. I didn't see the walker transportation. Wish I had. San Fran felt the same as last year. Just a bit more light. Also saw the chainsaw team. Much props to the commander with the microphone.

• Like 1

Yea I am also shocked by the number of positive reviews I have seen between here, twitter, and Facebook. I remember back in May and June Iwas very down on this event bc I felt there was no buzz at all. I am extremely happy to hear the positivity and I hope it holds up through the event.