Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2013 Food, Merch, Ect.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a question since Im going pretty much the last day or so you think there will be stuff or will everything be sold out?

they set out a certain amount of merch for each specific day so you should be fine. The Jack pins and Vinyl toys however are very limited in quantity (will become very rare too). Hell some are already up for sale on EBay for 60 dollars. I wonder what Icon will be a pin and vinyl toy next year. (If you didn't each year leading up to HHN 30 will be a different icon) Edited by Zero56

they set out a certain amount of merch for each specific day so you should be fine. The Jack pins and Vinyl toys however are very limited in quantity (will become very rare too). Hell some are already up for sale on EBay for 60 dollars. I wonder what Icon will be a pin and vinyl toy next year. (If you didn't each year leading up to HHN 30 will be a different icon)

Thanks, I dont care too much about the vinyl so just as long as they got some of the event stuff Im happy.

And most likely the next vinyl will be the Caretaker the second most used icon.....so thats 8 years so Jack, The Caretaker, The Director, The Story Teller, The Usher, Fear. thats 6 Wonder if they're counting Eddie, Sindy, or Bloody Mary?

they set out a certain amount of merch for each specific day so you should be fine. The Jack pins and Vinyl toys however are very limited in quantity (will become very rare too). Hell some are already up for sale on EBay for 60 dollars. I wonder what Icon will be a pin and vinyl toy next year. (If you didn't each year leading up to HHN 30 will be a different icon)

We don't set out a certain amount of merch for each day.

• 3 weeks later...

Souvenir sipper cups are buy one get one 1/2 off. Saw plenty of vinyls on 10/24, but did not see any pins left (Universal seems to be scaling back it's pin program in general). All the games we saw had Simpsons prizes. First year that we didn't eat in the park. We did the 20% off at Hard Rock for HHN ticket holders. I did get a cup of Energon and it appears they've changed it. It no longer comes with ice (it is pre chilled) and has a flavored foam on it now (similar to Orlando's butterbeer from what I'm told).