Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2013 Food, Merch, Ect.

• 3 weeks later...

This is how our House shirt will look like. Just replace their houses with our House logos on the back.

http://behindthethrills.com/2013/09/halloween-horror-nights-23-merchandise-now-available-at-universal-orlando/

I'm a bit disappointed that the shirt will be the same style. Since ill be going to both coasts, I'm also disappointed that both events will have similar shirts. Makes me want to not buy the main shirt from Hollywood and just buy the Orkando one.

I'm a bit disappointed that the shirt will be the same style. Since ill be going to both coasts, I'm also disappointed that both events will have similar shirts. Makes me want to not buy the main shirt from Hollywood and just buy the Orkando one.

I am disappointed as well...but not quite the same reason. I wouldn't mind having the back of the shirt as the front graphic, but the "Tastes Like Chicken" tagline is a bit tacky to wear in general.

ummmmmm what says "Taste like chicken"? nothing I see there says that.

Ha Ha. It says something like "so this is what fear tastes like". I like the maze/house graphic that is typically on the back, but the front tagline is a bit gaudy for me.

Edited by AsylumSB

Yeah that shirt is super lame. It's confirmed our shirt is the same tag line?

Not too sure but I doubt they will use "Once you're inside there is no way out" again. Then again they could do what they did in 2010 with the shirts but I wouldn't hold my breath for that.

Where are the jello shot things at the park I wanna try one this year.

all seriosily they are super easy to miss so keep an eye out, I know Louie's Pizza has them, I dont know if the other food places someone would have to fill me in on that and I dont remember seeing them in jurassic cafe. They also got them at most if not all the refreshment and snack stand, those carts that they have when you're in line for a maze, and they have workers walking around selling them.