Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2013 Food, Merch, Ect.

if there is nothing good to eat at Dead On Arrival (can someone do a report on that btw who are going EP or Opening Night) I think I getting Pinks where is it anyways?

It's at Universal Plaza. It's directly across from the former location of the Flinstones midway (I can't believe I'm finally saying that!)

Pictures of cups?!!!!!!

Or at least a description?!!!!

It better have possessed Mia on the cup and not another walker. Although I'm sure it'll be the latter.

I've decided that I'm not buying the main T-shirt. If I'm going to buy the one in Florida as it will have the same font, why bother with Hollywood's? The shirt will be the same except for the house list.

It better have possessed Mia on the cup and not another walker. Although I'm sure it'll be the latter.

I've decided that I'm not buying the main T-shirt. If I'm going to buy the one in Florida as it will have the same font, why bother with Hollywood's? The shirt will be the same except for the house list.

If not an Evil Dead cup, they should do it like they did in 2011. A little of everything on it.

I don't have pics, but there is one El Cucuy shirt. A new lanyard, but it has this clicking button, Idk what it's called, at the top of it. Put me off buying it. There's one evil dead shirt. No insidious merch. No monsters remix merch. One black Sabbath shirt. Then it's ALL Walking Dead. Which I personally have NO interest in whatsoever. Not even a little. Even if I did have interest, I would've bought it last year. But I didn't have interest then either.

I think it was the dumbest idea EVER to basically ONLY have Walking Dead merch. I was really looking forward to buying something, but it all sucked or was just one shirt that wasn't anything special in my opinion. Only bought a souvenier sipper. Which is also mostly Walking Dead.

I hope this season sucks, then they'll learn to stop focusing all their merch on one theme and start spreading it out evenly. I'm very disappointed

This feels like a very weak yea for merch. I wish the front of the main event shirt would be different, but alas, it was the same with a lame message on front. I'm waiting to buy Florida's.

I bought the Evil Dead shirt, and Ozzy shirt, the HHN sipper, and the lanyard. I feel like it's all Walking Dead overkill with the merch. I hope this is the last year for Walking Dead.

Can anyone post a pic of the pin this year...

I didn't even see a pin.

I didn't look, but I didn't see one.

I saw a necklace, some trading cards, a poster, a wristband (Which if it wasn't Walking Dead, I would've bought), shirts, a jacket, cups, and that's all I saw. Including the non-Walking Dead merch. I'm sure there was a pin somewhere I didn't bother looking, though.

Edited by Kurseddragon