Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2013 Food, Merch, Ect.

I want something Evil Dead related (and not just a logo) on my cup. And if possible, Purge and Curse of Chucky related. I know that's a long shot, but I could care less for more TWD and there's no imagery from Insidious that I care about. And god have mercy on the soul who even thinks of putting Black Sabbath or UMR on my cup!

I hope that taco truck that used to be by Coke Soak is relocated. I freakin loved those!!!

I think it'll be relocated on the backlot by Walking Dead.

It would not surprise me if they had the same main event T-shirt from last year.

• Like 1

Have they relocated the carnival games yet? Knott's had Walking Dead plush as prizes last year. It would be nice if Universal did a few horror themed prizes.

Last year we "won" Furry Bones plushies at the game at the top of the escalators (swing the mallet to ring the bell). I say "won" cos it was $20 a pop and "everyone's a winner". :lol: But they're damn cute and gave us something to squeeze/ try to hide behind as we went through the rest of the mazes. lol

My plushie looked just like this:

AAAAC1UYOlMAAAAAAfnjmw.jpg

And my daughter's, like this:

s_MLV_v_V_f_3911725168_032013.jpg

If anyone can take picture of the VIP lounge no one ever does and Im considering either this year or next to splurge so can someone take pictures? please and thank you

I'll be going either 9/28 (most likely) or 10/04, and I'll take lots of pics to share.

Edit: Plus a review, of course. ;)