HHN 2013: The Purge: Survive The Night

• 3 weeks later...

I'm actually really digging the zone. By the way those were the movie posters but their not ads their announcing the actual Purge! Really stoked for this zone!

I know they are what the movie posters looked like but they are not the movie poster or else they have all that fine print at the bottom the release date movie website ect.

Just got back from both events and this scareczone was the best thing in the streets in either park. On opening night they had Rhys Wakefield playing his character in the street. At first I thought they just did a good job of casting a lookalike but as the night went on word got out that it was him.

TnyV6B5.jpg

The chainsaw actors did an amazing job of scaring and teaming up on people. Seeing them slide around on the ground with chainsaws was awesome. This was my first time going to Hollywood's event and I wish our actors in Orlando could get away with what they do in Hollywood.

Just got back from both events and this scareczone was the best thing in the streets in either park. On opening night they had Rhys Wakefield playing his character in the street. At first I thought they just did a good job of casting a lookalike but as the night went on word got out that it was him. http://imgur.com/TnyV6B5 The chainsaw actors did an amazing job of scaring and teaming up on people. Seeing them slide around on the ground with chainsaws was awesome. This was my first time going to Hollywood's event and I wish our actors in Orlando could get away with what they do in Hollywood.
Cool! How did Hollywood's mazes hold up to Orlando?