HHN 2013: The Purge: Survive The Night

At least it doesn't end in a z haha. Could be cool, scenery is gonna be pretty bland. I may be the only one but I liked the movie even though it was predictable and the ending annoyed me a little.

Murdy just Tweeted they just changed the name to "Meet The Purgez".

This does not bode well for enviroment or flamethrowers.

I'm guessing the chinasaw crew in the upper lot will have Purge masks.

If the old crew who played the Klownz are behind the mask and chainsaw for this scarezone I'm happy. Bring on the opening scaremonies with something different than the same scary clowns that every haunt has had since the 80s. My money is on a bunch of crashed cars and general urban wreckage for scenery.

• Like 1

If the old crew who played the Klownz are behind the mask and chainsaw for this scarezone I'm happy. Bring on the opening scaremonies with something different than the same scary clowns that every haunt has had since the 80s. My money is on a bunch of crashed cars and general urban wreckage for scenery.

Oh we are still getting clowns with chainsaws lol.

I just hope they continue the grand decorations they usualy do such as with Klownz, Welcome To Hell, and Zombie Invasion.

At least it doesn't end in a z haha. Could be cool, scenery is gonna be pretty bland. I may be the only one but I liked the movie even though it was predictable and the ending annoyed me a little.

I also liked the movie and I'm looking forward to this scarezone.

Do you think the main bad guy will be similar to the ringmaster in klownz?

Didnt the universal audition twitter tweet out a few weeks back they they were looking for a male who is 5,7 with long blonde hair i think that may be your answer to the ringmaster thing

Also I really hope that Klownz get moved into the HoH cuz that would be an awesome overlay i think ^.^

Should've been 'The Purgez' lol

Yes it's the purge anything can happen they can throw any character there , unless they're just limited to those characters? It would be awesome to see 'the purge' scarezones with klownz, the mask people, Freakz, pigz . I would die.

Or imagine 'The House of Horrors: Scarezones.

All past scarezones thrown in there :o