HHN 2013: The Purge: Survive The Night

Cool! How did Hollywood's mazes hold up to Orlando?

Orlando still has the better sets but the actors in Hollywood were all performing like crazy even on opening night. Scare wise, I think Hollywood's TWD house is better than anything we have in Orlando. El Cucuy was awesome as well and I really wish we could have something like monsters remix in Orlando, it was so much fun.

Orlando still has the better sets but the actors in Hollywood were all performing like crazy even on opening night. Scare wise, I think Hollywood's TWD house is better than anything we have in Orlando. El Cucuy was awesome as well and I really wish we could have something like monsters remix in Orlando, it was so much fun.
I'm glad you enjoyed the event. One day I'll be able to attend ;)

Uh, that IS a look alike. He looks JUST like him though.

hmmm there is alot of speculation on this subject been told alot it was him and everyone just didn't notice haha. http://statigr.am/p/550294147323277894_10452955

It was also my first time (was with Jumboshrmp) going to HHN in Hollywood and I absolutely loved it especially The Purge zone. Hollywood scareactors bring an intensity I haven't seen in all the years I've been going to HHN Orlando and that has been since 2001.

• Like 1

Okay, I asked someone who is that Scare Zone just to double check. It was NOT Rhys Wakefield, as I suspected, just a very talented look alike.

That also not Rhys in that picture. its the Polite Stranger scareactor on a break.

its scary good casting though.

Edited by Trevler
  • Like 1

I'm not sure if this would be the best place for this BUT, I LOVED this scare zone. I wasn't a fan of the film and actually watched it after my visit to HHN this past Saturday and still don't feel any different about it, however the scare zone was a blast, whoever the actor was who was playing the kind leader and looks like Rhys Wakefield was spot on in the way he spoke and moved (he had some really great jabs at people too!) and those running around with their tools of the trade rocked it, I hung out in the SZ for EASILY two hours (as Saturday was a quiet night and I got all mazes done by 11pm, some more than once), and I stayed until the very end during chainsaw Chaseout just to watch them play. Great job HHN, casting, decor, etc.

"The award for scareactor most often mistaken for the real actor in the film goes to the Polite Stranger in The Purge...he's a dead ringer!"

Yeah, not him.

He looks exactly like Rhys Wakefield, that's what so amazing about it. For a moment, I thought John Murdy was able to have Wakefield open for Employee Preview Night and Opening Night as a thank you to the fans.

Edited by AbnormalVitality