HHN 2013: The Purge: Survive The Night

I wonder what props they'll use for this zone. I'm sure the polite stranger (the main villain) will probably be standing on top of a truck. I guess they could still use the fire tower since it would as to the chaos effect, but it would still seem a tad out of place. Cars everywhere maybe? It would be cool to see some of the storefronts guarded up with metal as if they where using the security system.

I wonder what props they'll use for this zone. I'm sure the polite stranger (the main villain) will probably be standing on top of a truck. I guess they could still use the fire tower since it would as to the chaos effect, but it would still seem a tad out of place. Cars everywhere maybe? It would be cool to see some of the storefronts guarded up with metal as if they where using the security system.

You're thinking too much. You know it's just going to be just the guys with machetes and rubber masks. I'm sure the fire tower will be back.

I really looking forward to the opening scareamonies this year. Hehehe This is certainly more refreshing than Klownz for a fourth year.

All I ask is that you please turn up the volume *A LOT* for the audio of the speech. Thank you.

I almost got excited for chainsaw 6 because I thought I was a woman at first glance...oh well. I'm still very excited for this zone.

well if it makes you feel better one or two years one of the pig chainsaws was a girl.

Im gonna eat a crow on this, now that I seen concept art I think I dig this zone but more importantly I wonder how the go-gos will look ahem Murdy?