HHN 2013: Insidious: Into the Further

Mr.HHN

we aint gonna stop till the hourse is beaten into powder!

but seriousily I do like the looks the chapter 2, I am totaly honest when I say that Darth Maul was the reason I hated the first one.

You hate the movie because of one character? Or do you just hate the character? Because the movie is really well made and comparing insidious to other more recent horror movies, it's really good in my opinion. I do understand the hate for the design of the red demon but c'mon , hating the movie because of it?

You hate the movie because of one character? Or do you just hate the character? Because the movie is really well made and comparing insidious to other more recent horror movies, it's really good in my opinion. I do understand the hate for the design of the red demon but c'mon , hating the movie because of it?

That's how I feel, I hate when people say they hate that movie , -.-

That's how I feel, I hate when people say they hate that movie , -.-

How dare people on the internet have opinons, what is wrong with the world?

well I am a fan of James Wan, and I have said before I don't think by any means Insidious is a bad movie and do think it was a well made movie. I do think its just a tad bit over rated but on the other hand I do understand why people like it I just don't think it's the landmark movie that Murdy is claiming "The Fans" make it out to be, I mean if we judge movies by what the people on twitter consider is a great movie to be a maze, then we would end up in the 3rd year of a "Shark Night: 3D" at HHN (BTW not comparing the two movies before someone jumps down my throat). That being said, for some strange reason the demon made me super OCD about this movie the first time I seen this in theaters I was honestly digging it, but I could not stop laughing when the demon first came on screen and afterwards being film student (not trying to sound dooshy btw lol) that i am I disected it way too deep then anybody should. I realy can't believe that NOBODY stoped James at anytime to tell him that the demon looked like Darth Maul survived at the end of Phantom Menace and replaced his lower half with goat legs. Yeah I know it's F'en weird to damn a whole movie cuz of that character BUT you know how some people hated Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland just because of Johnny's Depp's weird ass dance at the end? it's the same thing with me, one sour grape ruined the whole batch for me but I guess I should say I don't hate the movie I just don't care for it. At first when I heard about it being a maze, and the rant I went that turned into the running gag we all love but HL18 for some reason, was more of Resident Evil and Cabin In The Woods being shoved away while the messaih of all horror "Insidious" was put on a pedistal (albiet Walking Dead is on a higher one but I'm biased I <3 WD) I do understand why that they were passed on in favor of WD and ED (even though Orlando did all 4 "Envy"!!!!) and I love those 4 properties to death I mean those four plus Trick r Treat would litteraly be my dream year, but it was a momentary brat moment but that turned into the "Grind hates Insidious gag". so in terms I don't like Insidious (One), I dont hate it but I dont like it's more of a personal gripe with a character then me thinking it's a terrible movie.........and gasp

the_more_you_know2.jpg

On a side note, to no one in particuler does it really? ruin the movie for you if I; Some dude on a forum don't like a movie you like? if it does, then I need to gripe about all the people who got pissed off about Walking Dead or Black Sabbath (looking at you Mr. HHN) or else it will ruin it for me grrrrrrrrrr lol. Don't mean to be snippy and all jokes aside look some does not like something you like, big deal. You love it, you love it nothing gonna change it, espeacialy not some cranky 23 year old on the internet.

It's Mod time y'all lets get back on subject! So does anyone think we will see the same flashlight effect from Silent Hill be used here?

How dare people on the internet have opinons, what is wrong with the world?

Yea I kno everyone does but I don't like the fact that people started coming at me when I said I didn't like EvilDeadYea I kno everyone does but I don't like the fact that people started coming at me when I said I didn't like EvilDead

Ok I have no idea how to reply to a multiple paragraph/different responses quote lol that was a Fail

They have to have fog in this maze, the whole damn Further is fog pretty much.

thats what we said with Silent Hill you know you would think with a place called "Fog World" they would have fog. I would'nt count on seeing fog I don't blame Murdy either for it though for some reason we get bigger idiots here then in Orlando and thats saying something since they sell booze on that coast.

Yea I kno everyone does but I don't like the fact that people started coming at me when I said I didn't like EvilDeadYea I kno everyone does but I don't like the fact that people started coming at me when I said I didn't like EvilDead

Ok I have no idea how to reply to a multiple paragraph/different responses quote lol that was a Fail

fixed it for you.

When did this happen? not to say we didnt do it sounds like us.

I think it's safe to say that the first long haired fiend scene from the film will make an appearance. That scene was almost made for a maze

The character art for the long haired fiend was molded to be the exact moment when he goes to lick Renai's face. Tongue molded out and all.

First Im gonna say my dooshy thing and say you can't really compare Evil Dead to Insidious, Evil Dead is a major staple in Horror History, even the remake but ehhh. This forum is like that we are gonna defend our Holy Grails with hell fire, it's not mean spirited (until we bring up a certain movie that was not so good that summons he who shall not be named or else he will insult our grammer -___-) we just love what we love but I do admit we can be a tad hypocritical but are not not trying to be D-bags or knocking you down for not worshiping Evil Dead like we do this is just an extreamly passoniate group of fans here, and you fit right in just dont take it personal when we "attack" lol or bring up Darth Maul........and trust me there is more to come on that muahahahaha :freddy:

First Im gonna say my dooshy thing and say you can't really compare Evil Dead to Insidious, Evil Dead is a major staple in Horror History, even the remake but ehhh. This forum is like that we are gonna defend our Holy Grails with hell fire, it's not mean spirited (until we bring up a certain movie that was not so good that summons he who shall not be named or else he will insult our grammer -___-) we just love what we love but I do admit we can be a tad hypocritical but are not not trying to be D-bags or knocking you down for not worshiping Evil Dead like we do this is just an extreamly passoniate group of fans here, and you fit right in just dont take it personal when we "attack" lol or bring up Darth Maul........and trust me there is more to come on that muahahahaha :freddy:

Yea I'm fine lol this group is for speculation, jokes, all that good stuff!