HHN 2013: Insidious: Into the Further

Mr.HHN

I called that months ago. Tucker and Specs seemed like the kind of guys that would do that.

As for unveiling the codename...the real Rock Icon was not "Tiny Tim'. It was Sid Vicious. (IN)SID vicIOUS. You've Got. to. be. Kidding. No one would've gotten that. -___-

Someone did guess that on here.
  • Like 1

I called that months ago. Tucker and Specs seemed like the kind of guys that would do that.

As for unveiling the codename...the real Rock Icon was not "Tiny Tim'. It was Sid Vicious. (IN)SID vicIOUS. You've Got. to. be. Kidding. No one would've gotten that. -___-

Yeah way to be right on the money with that! lol

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

insidious-meme-generator-darth-maul-wher

Haha I don't see this getting old anytime soon. But honestly I think I'm gonna eat crow on this one, still don't care for the movie though.

haha yeah it's not.

Ehhh I can see this being a cool maze but I'm still gonna hate the movie unless the second one has no Darth Maul lol.

weird coincidence ever since the JP venue was first used it was home to my least fav/worst maze of my trip WTMN was good but weak IMO and I hated Saw Is The Law. The tradition continues...........

DarthMaul_sithacademy.jpg

his liar sure is creepy.....I need to stop 0__o

• Like 4

I heard that Murdy pointed out my comparison photo and said something like, "I don't know how you guys figure it out, but you guys are good".

He did talk about that photo at ScareLA. hahaha. I cant remember exactly what he said but it was like "thanks alot" sarcasm. lol.

I wish I could have got pictures, I was sitting too far back. It was packed!! But they revealed the scaractor preview for the old woman, the red faced demon, the further ghost, and the long haired fiend.

He did talk about that photo at ScareLA. hahaha. I cant remember exactly what he said but it was like "thanks alot" sarcasm. lol.

I wish I could have got pictures, I was sitting too far back. It was packed!! But they revealed the scaractor preview for the old woman, the red faced demon, the further ghost, and the long haired fiend.

Who's the further ghost?

what photo? the one Freak posted of the paranormal hot pocket dudes a while back?

The one where Freak took a photo of the Jurassic Park Queue maze facade and compared it to the house on the cover of Insidious, and made it so blatantly obvious that we were getting that maze.

The different ghosts that are in the further. More than one. But I believe the three I saw the artwork for were going to be from the second movie.

Im really looking forward to seeing how the Seance scene will be executed & how the new lighting technique they're trying in the Further rooms will look. Also curious to see if we'll see the red demon crawling on the walls of his lair.

Edited by shark23