HHN 2013: Insidious: Into the Further

Mr.HHN

Well im not gonna go jump off a building or go kill more smurfs but I will give this maze a REALLY STRONG chance. As a Loyal and Die Hard fan I trust Murdy in what ever he does so im gonna go in there with really low expectations and hopefully come out scared out of my mind and wanting to go again.

Well im not gonna go jump off a building or go kill more smurfs but I will give this maze a REALLY STRONG chance. As a Loyal and Die Hard fan I trust Murdy in what ever he does so im gonna go in there with really low expectations and hopefully come out scared out of my mind and wanting to go again.

That's how I went into SH. Kept hearing how much it sucked I didn't expect much. But, I actually enjoyed it. I'm sure that's how it'll be for this maze, won't expect much but I'll end up liking it.

I'm really excited for this maze, but why couldn't it just be called "Insidious: The Further"

The Into part kinda throws it off a bit. But I guess I shouldn't expected so much from subtitles.. after The Saw is the Law (Which I thought was a joke when he first announced it).

But In all fairness Leatherface did bring his own brand of justice to the heart of texas the Saw was his Law!!!!

I actualy like the name it makes me think of those old horror comics with the names as such.

Im really liking the subtitles this year. Their better t than last years. Like come on Welcome to Silent Hill in my book that doesn't count as a substitute. My fav so far is No Safe Haven, followed by Into the Further then Book of the Dead and lastly 13 3D. But come on guys not even The Saw is the Law is as cheesy as Kill Jason Kill!

Insidious is having the Secret code give away, I knew it was going to be that one to have it!!

I called that months ago. Tucker and Specs seemed like the kind of guys that would do that.

As for unveiling the codename...the real Rock Icon was not "Tiny Tim'. It was Sid Vicious. (IN)SID vicIOUS. You've Got. to. be. Kidding. No one would've gotten that. -___-

• Like 2