Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

JDW

True story. Once again I dare to assume it'll be tomorrow- much like in '09. They had the last "evidence" thing pop up during midnight revealing Jillian for the first time. Then the next day I thought they had the big website reveal

Edited by _Veritas_

no kidding c'mon man! I want my UMTH tickets!! lol

What are UMTH tickets? Is that the VIP thing or whatever? I see they have a pretty cool VIP tour for Hollywood, and I do recall them having VIP stuff for Orlando in the past. This is the first year I have enough cash to splurge a little, but I think it is weird they haven't released any information on Extras yet.

What are UMTH tickets? Is that the VIP thing or whatever? I see they have a pretty cool VIP tour for Hollywood, and I do recall them having VIP stuff for Orlando in the past. This is the first year I have enough cash to splurge a little, but I think it is weird they haven't released any information on Extras yet.

Unmasking the Horror. It is a backstage, lights on tour of several of the houses with explanations of story and scare technique. Plus as many pics as you want.

For example these are my pics from last year

20:

Wyandot, Hades, Psychoscareapy

Pictures from Hollywoods makeup event (props to Designing the Fear for the link) :

http://gamingshogun.com/2013/08/27/halloween-horror-nights-makeup-press-event/

Not sure if they can pull off that makeup for all zombies every event night, but those are some pretty impressive makeups. It absolutely destroys the zombie masks at Orlando last year.

Wow, that is awesome. I truly hope we get something like that here, but I'll be surprised if even Hollywood can pull that off

Full site update!

I am curious about the fact that they are offering for people to go on both Unmasking the Horror Tours for $99.99. I am hoping this means that if you do that you can see all of the houses with the lights on, but the website is in no way explicit.

Click on the description of the house for pictures. (excluding Resident Evil, Cabin In The Woods, & Evil Dead)

Some really cool stuff!

Edited by somebody85

The pictures they added for the American Werewolf house are just gorgeous. Especially La Llorona. I think these are some of the most impressive house builds we've ever seen.

I'm looking at the site right now. I don't see any photos for AWiL.

Anyone else shocked that Shrek is one of the attractions listed as open? I guess it'll just serve as another people eater.

That's said every year...

Quite true. But look at La Llorona as an example. Tent house that honestly looks like a Parade Building/Soundstage house. I think out of all the pictures uploaded today, Llorona's gallery was the most impressive.

Hell, even Havoc looks good. They've got ceilings!

____

Inside the Magic posted a preview video for all the houses, this is the one for AWIL and has the photos that were up a bit earlier.

Well then, something odd is going on here. Now ALL of the pictures on each house and show page have been removed! What is going on here?!

Hopefully this isn't the final site and will still go through a few more updates. I'm really disappointed in this years website compared to previous ones. I like how they would add the cool animation/music, little things to click on and explore and games they would sometimes have.

I'm looking at the site right now. I don't see any photos for AWiL.

They are in the AWIL thread now (first post) I grabbed them. Along with all the others. :)

You can buy them just call the number. (and then posts in the UMTH thread when you are going :) )