Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

JDW

Wasn't sure if this should go into LegendaryTruth or Speculation. Feel free to move to the proper location.

PS has said to follow the dots. I have...

Follow the dots...?

Salzburg: Salzburg is on the banks of the Salzach River, at the northern boundary of the Alps. The mountains to Salzburg's south contrast with the rolling plains to the north. The closest alpine peak, the 1,972‑metre-high Untersberg, is less than 16 kilometres from the city centre.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salzburg

Alps: Leonardo da Vinci was fascinated by variations of light in the higher altitudes, and climbed a mountainscholars are uncertain which one; some believe it may have been Monte Rosa. From his description of a "blue like that of a gentian" sky it is thought that he reached a significantly high altitude.[94]

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alps

Monte Rosa: Monte Rosa (Italian) or Mont Rose (French), both meaning "Pink Mountain", is the highest mountain in Switzerland and the second-highest in both the Alps and western Europe.[2][3] The main summit, known as the Dufourspitze (4,634 m (15,203 ft)), is the culminating point of the Pennine Alps. Although its main peak is located within Switzerland in the southeastern part of the canton of Valais, the Monte Rosa Massif is the second-highest massif in Italy.[4]

Mount Rose: Mount Rose is a narrow section of the Rocky Hill Ridge[1] in Hopewell Township, New Jersey which is 420 feet above sea level. The ridge's western end is at The Sourlands at Hopewell-Pennington Road and its eastern end is near Province Line Road. The ridge is a diabase intrusion and unlike many of the ridges in the state,[2] it runs from northwest to southeast. Crusher Road travels along the ridge. Pennington-Rocky Hill Road, Cherry Valley Road, Hopewell-Princeton Road and Carter Road meet at a low point along the ridge at the village of Mount Rose.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Rose_(New_Jersey)

The Sourland Mountains: Partly adjacent to Sourland Mountain is a sizeable traprock ridge which extends eastward from Pennington Mountain for approximately nine miles, forming (from west to east) Mount Rose, Rocky Hill, and Ten Mile Run Mountain.[6] West of the main ridge, near Flemington, is Prospect Hill, a volcanic remnant lying along the western edge of the Amwell Valley. The hill appears to be geologically linked to Sourland Mountain by a volcanic dike running mostly beneath the surface.[7]

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sourland_Mountain

For those who haven't been following Goth Wackee. She's been in New Jersey at LT HQ which is apparently on the Sourland Mountain.

• Like 2

No, but that rarely means anything. Look at 2009's Chucky House. Half the creatures in that weren't in the movies. A&D would probably design their own version of the witch (like McFarlane did for the movie master's figure you see in that image.)

Facebook people are complaining that we aren't getting the purge or another silent hill. And some think insidious is coming to Orlando. I love facebook
Lol, some where also expecting silent hill again, they're also complaining that we don't have Insidious. It's just too comical lol, gotta love facebook.
  • Like 2

Translates to "Where are my children?" ... In case anybody was curious, or didn't assume that in the first place :P

Yeah. I didn't take spanish in high school but that translation came pretty easily after seeing the picture. Potential to be a fantastic house so long as Orlando doesn't try to tweak it too much from the Hollywood model.

Edit: Who am I kidding; that's almost certainly what's going to happen.

Edited by Atmacoil

Excuse me, Dr. Jimmy..? I've got POTUS on the line and he'd like to know which houses he, Michelle and the kids should hit first. He also wants to know if they should purchase fast passes. I told him you were busy chattin' it up with Aiello and you'd have to get back with him. I ended the call by saying that if he really wants to be a president of the people, he can damn well wait in line with all the people. I'm quite sure he swore under his breath before hanging up on me and iterating something that sounded like renditioning my ass. What ev.

• Like 1

Also, as this PS clue was first, my guess would be the following order for updates:

La Llorona, Our prison house, and then Havoc.

Oh I just realized That PS's clue for Havoc was "accidents happen" So I think it's safe to assume Havoc's train will derail.

Though I hadn't seen that picture of La Llorona before, I feel it's a bit lazy of them to settle for one that was already used. Plus the "hint" was pretty obvious. Nevertheless, I'm excited to see her. I'd personally like to see her in the commercial more than TWD zombies.