Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

JDW

So every role has been given is only ice cream then?

Because the speculation of saying hollywood ny/sting alley could still be a valid one.

As im speaking of a specific group of roles that fit together in one area.

And you did contradict yourself by saying we "cant" speculate then pointing out the lack of ice cream stores in two locations I DIDNT mention.

Just because the ice cream does not fit in cp and shrek still does not invalidate hollywood or ny/sting alley

Unless EVERY ROLE is given ice cream ...then that is a diff story. And would make sense with you vaguely pointing out other locations.

But im working with the tools im given. So if im given a hammer and i see a nail....

But you have a toolbox at ur disposal and tell me im doing so wrong...not quite fair.

• Like 1

Yes... Every street role I have seen is an ice cream flavor. I've also been told from a couple of sources that the streets are all ice cream.

Thus, the whole "the streets are all ice cream" motif.

Thus, my point that the "Ice Cream/Location" correlation doesn't exist.

It's similar how last year was coded, where every street was a color.

It just there way of keeping us from getting hints... that's most likely it. However, ice creams have colors too. So... The train of thought here being colors could correlate to legions. But there are 9 zones and 6 legions... (7 if you count the mystery one). There is a possibility of 2 more legions... based on some info I can't disclose and some things Rick and TJ said. Regardless its only speculation. There is no tangible evidence to correlate the flavors to the location

It just there way of keeping us from getting hints... that's most likely it. However, ice creams have colors too. So... The train of thought here being colors could correlate to legions. But there are 9 zones and 6 legions... (7 if you count the mystery one). There is a possibility of 2 more legions... based on some info I can't disclose and some things Rick and TJ said. Regardless its only speculation. There is no tangible evidence to correlate the flavors to the location

I realize that...

But no where did it say that all roles were ice cream....or else i would not have jumped to the location spec in first place.

Shouldn't TWD have been announced over the weekend at SDCC? If nothing else, at least hinted towards the house. Now I might be mistaken here, but I heard nothing leaning towards HHNO getting another TWD maze. And after a kind of underwhelming feeling season 4 teaser, I wouldn't be terribly upset at not getting TWD back.

• Like 1

Shouldn't TWD have been announced over the weekend at SDCC? If nothing else, at least hinted towards the house. Now I might be mistaken here, but I heard nothing leaning towards HHNO getting another TWD maze. And after a kind of underwhelming feeling season 4 teaser, I wouldn't be terribly upset at not getting TWD back.

I couldn't agree more... TWD has been beaten with a wooden spoon and made it overkill. I think zombies in general are overkill. It's becoming a cliche and I want something different and new. I doubt that they scraped it this year but I hope at least in the future, we can move on.

the ear is blatant clue to TWD.

• Like 1