Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

JDW

In before it becomes actual spec.

The appears to be a twitter account claiming to be an official HHN Orlando account. It's called Horror Nights @OrlandoHHN.

I have been having conversations with it, and it just claimed the following:

@OrlandoHHN: @mystiquephreeq This year, there are 9 Haunted house because of the Big Theme This year.

So....be forewarned. We may end up with 9th house spec.

Riiiightt.... cuz if this were an "official" HHN Orlando Twitter account, they'd actually just flat out tell you something like that.

Oh, I wish, I wish.. but I doubt it.

intrasdasting...... very intradasting.

I don't think this account is legit.

Yeah, UO is going to announce to me that there are 9 houses. I'm just that special!!! /sarcasm

It's why I'm getting the word out. The account didn't PM me this info and its being followed by AboutThemeParks or they've at least noticed the tweets. AboutThemeParks responded to one of tweets. Also, it has 122 followers. I've made the Masters aware of its comments and existence.

Exactly.

In before it becomes actual spec.

The appears to be a twitter account claiming to be an official HHN Orlando account. It's called Horror Nights @OrlandoHHN.

I have been having conversations with it, and it just claimed the following:

@OrlandoHHN: @mystiquephreeq This year, there are 9 Haunted house because of the Big Theme This year.

So....be forewarned. We may end up with 9th house spec.

As if there is going to be a big theme...
  • Like 1

Yeah this fake hhn twitter dude is missing a couple of screws... he has been cought in many lies yet continues to promise he works with the hhn crew... when asked who he reports to at universal or who in HR did his training he went silent... I mean come on dude if you are going to lie, at least know your facts... he was quoteing John Murdy tweet for tweet for his first two weeks... and when john confronted him he said he only covers Orlando... it is entertaining... I almost hope he is telling some truth and is this year's HAL...

Just for giggles while we are waiting for Monday. Seeing as all this info is out there.

These were the "clue" status updates I made referencing this year (that is out there so far).

Don't stare at me, you got them bug eyes!... Janine! Sorry about the bug eyes thing I'll be in my office.
(Referencing Ghostbuster when Doc said Zangara was literally staing you in the face)

Go ahead. Push the button!
(Direct quote from Zangara)

He wiped the sweat off his palms by running them lightly down his sides. As though he were going to shake hands with somebody... He was. He was going to shake hands with death.
(quoting 3 Kills For 1 ― Cornell Woolrich, Night and Fear: A Centenary Collection of Stories in reference to the electric chair)

Come on, boy, let's take a ride in my Volts Wagon.
(Quoting Shocker referencing the electric chair)

Have you tried talking to a corpse? It's boring.
(Directly quoting AWIL)

See? Just relax and play (referencing RE)

Ok, I'm drawing a line in the sand. Do NOT read the Latin!
(modified quote from CITW)

Perhaps it's an extra sense or something (modified quote from Evil dead)

Good work, zombie arm...(quote from CITW)

Also I posted in the " What Are You Listening To?" thread metallica's "Ride the Lightning" video

So that was it. Well that was all I remember. Like I said just musings to myself not an intentional clue as I never thought anyone would look at them and try to figure them out. I quote everything, movies, books, music, etc. Just some weird thing from my childhood. I can remember the lines from a movie I saw one time before I can remember the name of a person I met 15 times lol.

I guess they all "mean something" but probably just to me and not always HHN. Life and what not... And yes I am on a dark folk/cabaret/psychobill/swing kick right now.

Aye... the comments have always been a fun way to get information...

^This got me thinking about this:

Which led me to look at some of Legacy's comments. The two I am going to reference are as follows:

1)Conjunction Junction... What's your function?

2)Way deep down south, where we play this game

Both are references to songs that mention trains. Therefore the DoWs are probably being transported on a train. As to what happens to the train I do not know (does it crash? could it be they were being transported to a war zone?) but assuming Legacy was attempting to leave clues, that is my guess.

Edited by Cooger and Dark
  • Like 1

Which led me to look at some of Legacy's comments. The two I am going to reference are as follows:

Both are references to songs that mention trains. Therefore the DoWs are probably being transported on a train. As to what happens to the train I do not know (does it crash? could it be they were being transported to a war zone?) but assuming Legacy was attempting to leave clues, that is my guess.

I legitimately hope A&D can come up with a better idea than DoWs on a Train. I'm actually doing a graphic for a friend's hobby/model train website so I've been stuck reading/researching popular train... Things...

God, I have lame friends...

I legitimately hope A&D can come up with a better idea than DoWs on a Train. I'm actually doing a graphic for a friend's hobby/model train website so I've been stuck reading/researching popular train... Things...

God, I have lame friends...

There is something oddly poetic to the phrase DoWs on a train.

Transportation of goods by train can be cheaper (ShadowCreek would most likely view the DoWs as a product/property).

Has there ever been a house that used trains/box cars? It actually could be rather innovative.

I do not think this is what will occur, but a house based on trains could be very imaginative.

• Like 1

OUR NEW EVENT ICON IZ REVEALED!!!!!

Thomas-The-Tank-Engine-008.jpg

• Like 8

LMAO, Rick was part of Shinning Time Station, just saying.

Wait, Shinning Time Station?

This could be just one of Charles' occasional misspellings... or... it could be a secret clue!!!!

A Treehouse of Horror scarezone in the new Springfield Area????

• Like 1

I really should just start hash-tagging clues just to make it easier on everyone.

Who knows, I may go back and explain the clues I didn't see people jump on like Jeramy did. Lord knows they're all over the place.

• Like 2