HHN Hollywood Scare-Actor Audition Schedule & FAQ 2013

I know it's early for any parks to hire or rehire people. I'm posting too show sportsmanship. good luck too any newbies that wanna take on the fun but demanding role for people's entertainment. whether you choose to work for knotts. universal. six flags. queen Mary etc. there a fun seasonal gig for anyone that likes to scare. but yes it's not for everyone. ( for those that are puzzled what I mean feel free to ask and I'll verify what I mean) time flies when working these events. but its well worth it. be safe. have fun. and knock'em dead LOL.

My best bit of advice is to stand out as best you can. Make them see you. You'll be auditioning in groups (if it's the same as last year). I attended open call last year, I'm a girl, and I got through, if that helps at all. I'm sure you'll do well! Best of luck!

Edited by kingundisputed_
  • Like 1

Whether being a girl hurts or helps your chances is very year dependent. Last year we had a lot of girls (finally!) but for most of the post-hiatus history, HHN has been a sausage fest.

As far as the audition itself goes, the important thing is you listen to the directions you're given and you follow them with enthusiasm and no hesitation. They want uninhibited people who aren't afraid to make fools of themselves but who also know how to follow directions. Also, you want to go earlier rather than later.

What are the kind of things they make you do at auditions

They may ask you to die dramatically, they may ask you to move around the room and scare other people in the room to some music. Be prepared to move!