HHN Hollywood Scare-Actor Audition Schedule & FAQ 2013

me too. and Ive worked the event for years. still nothing. it does seem like they are looking for something very specific with the taller slender girls while the curvy girls in that height range are already cast. they may be waiting to send the emails out to all of the same type at once or you and I could just be sol. who knows.

Makes me feel a bit better to know I'm not alone.

Hi Everyone - my first post here! I just saw the audition for next week and am thinking of going.

I cant find anywhere that says how much they pay? Are you allowed to say?

Also has anyone done stilt-walking at Universal, and is that paid more - and also how is it?

thanks!!

Could somebody please explain to me where I am in the casting process? I auditioned yesterday and they gave six other people and myself a golden piece of paper. We then went to the casting associate and gave our respective cell phone numbers and email addresses. Last night I received an email saying that I was not cast yet but that I was in the next step of the process and that I should apply for a job online. There were also three attachments. The first was a pdf that said when wardrobe fittings are more or less going to be scheduled and which dates rehearsals are. Being that I have a Mac, I was unable to open the other two attachments. I'm just a little confused. Anyone familiar with this whole process that would be able to demistify it? Thanks!

I hope that calling them doesn't cause them to reject me outright. I'm too paranoid for my own good.

No harm in asking -- things do get lost in the shuffle sometimes. I found out I was cast in 2010 by anxiously calling. :)

That makes me feel a little better. At this point, I wouldn't even mind if I was rejected, I'd just like to know. Bleh.

That's exactly where I am :\ I just wanna know! I have other haunted houses I need to let know if I'm in or not. I'd really like to do this one though.