HHN Hollywood Scare-Actor Audition Schedule & FAQ 2013

Well I officially decided not to audition this year due to my school schedule. Bummer, I had a blast working at a low rent haunted house and the idea of working in an environment like HHN was really appealing to me. Best of luck to everyone who is auditioning.

Not sure what's in store for me this year. I really want to do it but I have a funeral to go to during when I signed up and I emailed asking to switch days but haven't heard back. I hope I can do it again. As for whether being a girl hurts your chances or not, I'm a girl and I've done it for three years now. Not all roles are gender specific. Some times it depends on your size

I'm going in on Saturday at 6. Last year I don't remember setting up an appointment. Are they required this year? I have mine set up but my friend wants to go. He scheduled his on Sunday but found out he has to work. Wants to switch it to Saturday with me and they're full. He got hired last year, will that help his chances of getting an appointment somehow?

I didn't make it. I didn't see any girls as small as me and I'm wondering if that had anything to do with it. I'm 5'1" and I weigh about 108 pounds. Not exactly threatening.

But then again, last year I made it through. Who knows. I wish I could re-do it!

I also noticed that they weren't letting nearly as many people through as last year. Out of each group (the groups were really small) they were letting about 1/5 through. At least when I was there.