HHN Hollywood Scare-Actor Audition Schedule & FAQ 2013

No one in my group was particularly small. I was definitely one of the taller ones at 6ft, though.

They will ask you to scream and move. It's always a variation of those things, so just be prepared to show your energy.

Edited by ZackT

• 2 weeks later...

Lucky I would love to work the event but unfortunately I live about an hour away from uni so I didn't think I'd be able to handle all the driving.

I'm sorta curious about how shifts work for scare actors if one of you wouldn't mind breaking it down that'd be great :). I'd love to do it one of these years before I get to old and hopefully move closer to the park! :P

Congrats to anyone who gets accepted! ^.^ the way I see it you get to go to the best place on earth every day you work it for free :D

There are a few scareactors who come from the AV.

Call times are between 3 and 6 pm and you generally work til the event closes, unless you are on Terror Tram, which closes earlier.

Edited by Trevler

Oh okay that's good to know. If I do decide to do it next year ima hope I get on terror tram :P

Also just wandering not sure if this is the right thread, but will we have the secret word for scare actors on these forums like last year was "bloody waters"??

Last year they all went out at once. That is VERY uncommon. Usually, they've gone out in small batches over the course of a week or two. If you still haven't gotten one by next Saturday it might be time to worry.

In any case, you can always sneak in through the pool back door if you aren't cast the first time around.

I guess I'm really disheartened because that add-on audition was calling for my exact body type and I had already auditioned. Just kinda bummed.

Well, they could very well be casting by location right now, which means they may still be getting to you (and the people in the add-on group).

Oh okay that's good to know. If I do decide to do it next year ima hope I get on terror tram :P

Also just wandering not sure if this is the right thread, but will we have the secret word for scare actors on these forums like last year was "bloody waters"??

We'll have a poll up soon regarding the "secret attack word".
  • Like 1

They didnt get enough of the body type they are looking for. (In this case, its guys over 6 feet.) Thats why there is another round.

Edit. actually looks like they are looking for a range. Who knows.

Edited by Trevler

What's the meaning behind the secret attack word? I'm still new to this forum so just curious.

It's just a way for people to scare-actors to recognize fellow forum-goers and vice versa; maybe do a special scare or something similar.

Edited by ZackT

I'm a girl within the range they're calling for. This does not bode well for me, but whatever. A little over it.

me too. and Ive worked the event for years. still nothing. it does seem like they are looking for something very specific with the taller slender girls while the curvy girls in that height range are already cast. they may be waiting to send the emails out to all of the same type at once or you and I could just be sol. who knows.