HHN Hollywood Scare-Actor Audition Schedule & FAQ 2013

So you don̓t think it̓s a bad thing to call politely? Since I have other gigs I wanted to give this one priority.

Things have changed since I did that in 2010 -- they used to call people with casting notices, so it was normal to talk to someone from the entertainment dept on the phone. I couldn't say for sure, but from kingundisputed's situation, it might not do much good.

I called them, but never heard anything back. Guess it's good to know I'm not alone.

I called them today and a lady said that casting hasn't been set yet and they are still sorting through. Keep faith! I REALLY wanna do it, I know a handful of people that are or have done it and "Creature Performance & Acting" is my chosen path. Seems to fit perfectly :) plus I liv 5 minutes away... keep faith!

Good Luck.

So if we got a "Golden Ticket" what's the usual percentage of people that make it in. You've been doing this a long time, just wondering where I might stand if I auditioned August 14th and fittings are being done and I haven't heard anything. Thanks :)

I emailed staffing and they actually responded. They said that all the roles have been filled, including pool, and that those who are still in the dark are still in consideration and will probably not hear anything till opening weekend. It's still possible to hear something between now and then, but it's basically a waiting game at this point.